Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fallout 3: New Vegas

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #61
    Originally posted by Bernie24 View Post
    Games amazing. Love it.

    That said too many bugs. A lot of the time radscorpions will fall through the ground and just be kinda stuck.

    Also WAY TOOOOO OFTEN I'll go into VATS and my dude will just stand there in slowmo and won't shoot, just stands there for a good 5 seconds while I've got a Legion Soldier hacking me with a machete, luckily Boone and Rex usually handle him, but DANG that's annoying.
    I had a similar glitch except after I killed the guy in VATS, my char was stuck in the slow motion mode... so I had to do the usual... eject the disc, and restart my PS3...

    Comment


    • #62
      Its a great game but has more bugs than a cheap motel room! That being said, I can't wait till the ps3 gets the dlc lol.
      sigpic

      2013,2014, and 2015 Adopt a Bronco: Champ Bailey, Marvin Austin and Matt Paradis

      Comment


      • #63
        Originally posted by roushmartin6 View Post
        Its a great game but has more bugs than a cheap motel room! That being said, I can't wait till the ps3 gets the dlc lol.
        The way it causes my PS3 to crash, I at one point thought I gave it some Monster or one of those other energy drinks...

        Also the DLC is nothing worth waiting over. I've heard it's frustrating, hard, and fiddled with bugs and other glitches. I think Gamespot gave it a 6/10. Bethesda isn't getting anymore of my money, not until they patch the main game first.

        Comment


        • #64
          Weird. I just loaded my game and now it's back to normal loading speed and no lag. Oh well! Not complaining

          Comment


          • #65
            Originally posted by Amari24 View Post
            The way it causes my PS3 to crash, I at one point thought I gave it some Monster or one of those other energy drinks...

            Also the DLC is nothing worth waiting over. I've heard it's frustrating, hard, and fiddled with bugs and other glitches. I think Gamespot gave it a 6/10. Bethesda isn't getting anymore of my money, not until they patch the main game first.
            I know exactly what you mean about the crashes. I've had games freeze but never completely crash on me. New Vegas is the only ps3 game I've played thats gone to a black screen, crashed, and sent me back to the cross media bar. The first time it happened i thought something in my ps3 broke lol.
            sigpic

            2013,2014, and 2015 Adopt a Bronco: Champ Bailey, Marvin Austin and Matt Paradis

            Comment


            • #66
              It sounds like all of the bad bugs and crashes are on the PS3 version of the game. I play it on XBOX and almost through playing it a 3rd time, never had the game freeze, and all I've had are very little bugs like radscorpions getting stuck somewhere and at times and staying in vats for an extra 5 seconds. In conclusion it sounds like its mostly the PS3 version unless someone else who plays it on XBOX can get on here and say the same things.
              sigpic
              Sig pic by dbfan2007

              Originally posted by kishzilla
              You truly are a special kind of strange ha ha ha.
              You damn right!

              Songs engineered, mixed, and mastered by yours truly...
              Have It All - Blu3
              Conceited - Blu3
              Intro (Failure Meets Success) - Blu3
              All On You - Blu3

              Comment


              • #67
                Originally posted by Foez View Post
                It sounds like all of the bad bugs and crashes are on the PS3 version of the game. I play it on XBOX and almost through playing it a 3rd time, never had the game freeze, and all I've had are very little bugs like radscorpions getting stuck somewhere and at times and staying in vats for an extra 5 seconds. In conclusion it sounds like its mostly the PS3 version unless someone else who plays it on XBOX can get on here and say the same things.
                ive had the same bugs on 360

                enemies in the ground, stuck after vats, it got annoying and atfter i put it on the HD most of it went away
                sigpic
                -------

                Comment


                • #68
                  Originally posted by Foez View Post
                  It sounds like all of the bad bugs and crashes are on the PS3 version of the game. I play it on XBOX and almost through playing it a 3rd time, never had the game freeze, and all I've had are very little bugs like radscorpions getting stuck somewhere and at times and staying in vats for an extra 5 seconds. In conclusion it sounds like its mostly the PS3 version unless someone else who plays it on XBOX can get on here and say the same things.
                  The problems are on the 360 too. Atleast the comments on the other forum.

                  Comment


                  • #69
                    Originally posted by Amari24 View Post
                    The problems are on the 360 too. Atleast the comments on the other forum.
                    Is everybody that is having problems with it on 360 actually installing it to their hard drive? I've talked to some people with problems and they said it's not installed on theirs. That could be the problem for 360 owners.

                    Comment


                    • #70
                      Originally posted by Hoserman117 View Post
                      Is everybody that is having problems with it on 360 actually installing it to their hard drive? I've talked to some people with problems and they said it's not installed on theirs. That could be the problem for 360 owners.
                      You could be right. I'm not sure though, the comments I read, people didn't mention wether they had it on their HDD or not, but they indeed had problems with it. PC gamers were on both sides of the fence, some said it played flawlessly, other said it was just as glitchy as the consoles.

                      To be quite honest, the only reason I got New Vegas for my PS3 is because I'm trying to build up my PS3 library. I have around twenty 360 games, but only a couple PS3 games. If the solution is as simple as installing the game to the HDD, I wish I would've got the 360 version instead.

                      http://www.product-reviews.net/2010/...-ps3-consoles/

                      That's the article I was reffering to. I only read through a few pages of comments though.

                      Comment


                      • #71
                        I haven't installed it to my harddrive but ill do that when I get a chance and see if it works.
                        sigpic
                        Sig pic by dbfan2007

                        Originally posted by kishzilla
                        You truly are a special kind of strange ha ha ha.
                        You damn right!

                        Songs engineered, mixed, and mastered by yours truly...
                        Have It All - Blu3
                        Conceited - Blu3
                        Intro (Failure Meets Success) - Blu3
                        All On You - Blu3

                        Comment


                        • #72
                          Almost forgot. PS3 installs the game to the HDD when you first play it. So if that's the solution, it sure doesn't fix any of the damn problems on the PS3 version.

                          Comment


                          • #73
                            Love this game, and have had minimal problems with glitches. It's frozen 2 or 3 times in around 30 hours of gameplay, but its been no big deal because I save regularly.

                            Btw, I just got attacked by a roving gang of old ladies in game.
                            sigpic
                            Sig by Blondie79

                            Comment


                            • #74
                              Anyone having sound issues? I installed a new codec and now Fallout NV and Fallout 3 won't play any music at all.

                              EDIT: I'm running Windows 7 Ultimate 32-bit, and I have re-installed the old codec to no avail. The music simply isn't there; neither during startup or during the game.
                              Last edited by Vhailor; 01-31-2011, 06:31 AM.
                              Kenny McKinley: Eleven Forever.
                              sigpic

                              Comment


                              • #75
                                Thought I'd give this thread a bump with the new DLC and all. Don't know if I'm buying it yet, and hopefully the new patch fixes the crashing issues, which I complained about a lot early in this thread. I might start playing again if the patch fixes everything. Has anyone still been playing this lately? I might start back up today.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X