X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CinnaMunMun
    replied
    Originally posted by Amari24 View Post
    What other 3? I took out the Alpha male, and mother Deathclaws pretty easily. How would NCR Ranger Combar Armor fair against it?
    I meant the other 3 legendary creatures. The legendary deathclaw has the 2nd highest HP in the game (I think, I know it is slightly lower than the final boss), the highest attack (I think it hurts you with its normal extremely high attack, plus its ridiculously high special damage stat), and a very high DT so you need something that is armor piercing.

The armor probably won't do squat because the legendary deathclaw ignores damage threshold. Best bet would be kill it before it hits you probably, which means you might need some of the rare guns like the alien blaster or YCS/186.

Leave a comment:

• Hoserman117
    replied
    I'm not sure as I killed Mr.House in favor of the NCR. Caesar is stupid imo. Also if you're taking New Vegas for yourself, the Legion, and NCR will hate you, so make sure you upgrade the bots at Caesar's weather station beforehand.
    Yeah I already upgraded them, I'm definitely taking Vegas for myself. I don't like the NCR or Caesar. I think Caesar himself is a pretty cool dude, but overall his Legion is just stupid. I'll make better leaders than either of them

Leave a comment:

• Amari24
    replied
    Originally posted by CinnaMunMun View Post
    There is also a legendary Fire Gecko and a Night Stalker.

I wouldn't take on the deathclaw unless you can beat the other 3. The deathclaw is the strongest enemy in the entire game and can kill you in 1 hit sometimes, especially if you aren't max level.

I think you might have to. I chose to help the NCR for my ending though, so I don't know.
    What other 3? I took out the Alpha male, and mother Deathclaws pretty easily. How would NCR Ranger Combar Armor fair against it?

Leave a comment:

• Amari24
    replied
    Originally posted by Hoserman117 View Post
    Just hit level 13.

*spoilers*

Just killed Benny and now I'm about to go whack Mr House. I don't really like Caesar though, can I kill him using my awesome robot army after killing House?

*/spoilers*
    I'm not sure as I killed Mr.House in favor of the NCR. Caesar is stupid imo. Also if you're taking New Vegas for yourself, the Legion, and NCR will hate you, so make sure you upgrade the bots at Caesar's weather station beforehand.

Leave a comment:

• CinnaMunMun
    replied
    Hmm interesting. I think with my Ranger Sequoia, and a little help from Boone, I can take on the Legendary Deathclaw. The Cazi I'm not sure. I'll try him when I get to level 25. What other "legendary"(seriously what's so legendary about them) creatures are there?
    There is also a legendary Fire Gecko and a Night Stalker.

I wouldn't take on the deathclaw unless you can beat the other 3. The deathclaw is the strongest enemy in the entire game and can kill you in 1 hit sometimes, especially if you aren't max level.

Just hit level 13.

*spoilers*

Just killed Benny and now I'm about to go whack Mr House. I don't really like Caesar though, can I kill him using my awesome robot army after killing House?

*/spoilers*
    I think you might have to. I chose to help the NCR for my ending though, so I don't know.

Leave a comment:

• Hoserman117
    replied
    Just hit level 13.

*spoilers*

*/spoilers*

Leave a comment:

• Amari24
    replied
    Originally posted by CinnaMunMun View Post
    Use VATS. It helps a lot. If you can't kill it with VATS, cripple its wings and it will slow down.

Against the Cazadors that is. Deathclaws are just evil. Especially the infestation in the quarry.

If you REALLY want to hate deathclaws, take on this guy:
    http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Legendary_deathclaw

or cazadors:
    http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Legendary_Cazador
    Hmm interesting. I think with my Ranger Sequoia, and a little help from Boone, I can take on the Legendary Deathclaw. The Cazi I'm not sure. I'll try him when I get to level 25. What other "legendary"(seriously what's so legendary about them) creatures are there?

Leave a comment:

• Amari24
    replied
    Just made it to the Strip via the main story. Level 11 now. Got my first weapon mods and added a silencer and long range scope to a vermin rifle (bad gun, I know) but it's awesome. It's pinpoint accurate now and I've just been dropping everybody out in the wastelands from long distance with single shots since I'm like 55 sneak so I get a huge bonus for being hidden.

No bugs yet, great game still
    I just got to level 21. The Ver Rifle is good at the start of the game, but it has nothing on the Anti-Material Rifle.

Leave a comment:

• CinnaMunMun
    replied
    Jesus christ, Cazadores are from hell.. They made them far too fast in this game. Between them and Deathclaws, I don't know which one I hate more.
    Use VATS. It helps a lot. If you can't kill it with VATS, cripple its wings and it will slow down.

Against the Cazadors that is. Deathclaws are just evil. Especially the infestation in the quarry.

If you REALLY want to hate deathclaws, take on this guy:
    http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Legendary_deathclaw

or cazadors:
    http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Legendary_Cazador

Leave a comment:

• Hoserman117
    replied
    Just made it to the Strip via the main story. Level 11 now. Got my first weapon mods and added a silencer and long range scope to a vermin rifle (bad gun, I know) but it's awesome. It's pinpoint accurate now and I've just been dropping everybody out in the wastelands from long distance with single shots since I'm like 55 sneak so I get a huge bonus for being hidden.

No bugs yet, great game still

Leave a comment:

• Amari24
    replied
    Jesus christ, Cazadores are from hell.. They made them far too fast in this game. Between them and Deathclaws, I don't know which one I hate more.

Leave a comment:

• Amari24
    replied
    Just hit level 10 after getting like 1200 XP for finishing a quest. So far the "Come Fly With Me" quest has been my favorite. The ending was pretty funny
    That quest was my favorite. Mainly because I got like 20 stealth boy's in the process.

Leave a comment:

• Amari24
    replied
    My crashes started a little before I made it to New Vegas. As long as you save often, you'll be fine. Also the crashes aren't that big of a deal to me as they only happen once every so often. Though they do get annoying when they come out of nowhere, and you're about to do something exciting.

I just got my NCR Ranger Combst Armor a few days ago, it's the armor on the front cover of the game. It's the coolest looking armor in the game imo, snd it has great bonuses.

Leave a comment:

• Hoserman117
    replied
    Just hit level 10 after getting like 1200 XP for finishing a quest. So far the "Come Fly With Me" quest has been my favorite. The ending was pretty funny

Leave a comment:

• Hoserman117
    replied
    Also, is anybody playing on Hardcore Mode? I am and it's pretty cool, but can get tough at times. Ammo having weight is probably the most troublesome thing, finding water isn't all that bad.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X