Fallout 3: New Vegas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Charlie Brown View Post
    Another update. I didn't know this but the original pre-order packs and the Gun Runners arsenal are also available for purchase.
    I got the gun runners pack but these really should have been released a long time ago. On my main save I've been just about everywhere you can go so I don't have many enemies left to do the challenges. Might have to boot up a previous save and hope for the best.
    sigpic

2013,2014, and 2015 Adopt a Bronco: Champ Bailey, Marvin Austin and Matt Paradis

Comment

• Originally posted by roushmartin6 View Post
      I got the gun runners pack but these really should have been released a long time ago. On my main save I've been just about everywhere you can go so I don't have many enemies left to do the challenges. Might have to boot up a previous save and hope for the best.
      I played it through when the game was released and then again for all the DLC. Picked this up but that meant I had to do another playthrough (evil) and frankly...I just couldn't seem to care.

You are right...this should have been released as free DLC or just plain ages ago, it adds new guns/weapon mods/ammo so it's worth it if you're going on the ride again.
      sigpic

Comment

• had the game since christmas last year but coudn't seem to get into it played like 5 hours.....

Been playing non stop for the last 24 hour and now i remember why i lode fallout 3 so much this is even better its truly awesome
        sigpic

Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake.

Comment

Working...
        X