Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hoserman117
    replied
    I just found a bug, but all that happened was that a Radscorpion exploded through the ground for no reason in a strange misshapen blob that jerks around randomly. Game hasn't crashed though and I'm at 8 hours and 20 minutes. Just hit level 9.

Leave a comment:

• Amari24
    replied
    Originally posted by Hoserman117 View Post
    Got this for Christmas... holy crap it's awesome. All the bugs are apparently fixed cause I haven't run into any yet, and I can't get enough. Already 8 hours sunk into it

Anybody else get it for Christmas?
    I got it last week for my PS3, I've currentley put 31 hours into it, and I'm level 16. Also don't speak to soon about bugs. After about 15 hours, that's when most of the bugs started occuring for me, and my game occasionaly crashes, and yes I updated. I've also went to other sites, and people have said their bugs, crashes, and glitches started happening after they put alot of time into the game. But hey, what can you do? Betheseda is known for their buggy games.

Right now I'm playing ME1 again, I'll get back to New Vegas later tonight.

Leave a comment:

• Hoserman117
    started a topic Fallout 3: New Vegas

Fallout 3: New Vegas

Got this for Christmas... holy crap it's awesome. All the bugs are apparently fixed cause I haven't run into any yet, and I can't get enough. Already 8 hours sunk into it

Anybody else get it for Christmas?
Working...
X