Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• canadiansbronco
    replied
    had the game since christmas last year but coudn't seem to get into it played like 5 hours.....

Been playing non stop for the last 24 hour and now i remember why i lode fallout 3 so much this is even better its truly awesome

Leave a comment:

• Puddleglum
    replied
    Originally posted by roushmartin6 View Post
    I got the gun runners pack but these really should have been released a long time ago. On my main save I've been just about everywhere you can go so I don't have many enemies left to do the challenges. Might have to boot up a previous save and hope for the best.
    I played it through when the game was released and then again for all the DLC. Picked this up but that meant I had to do another playthrough (evil) and frankly...I just couldn't seem to care.

You are right...this should have been released as free DLC or just plain ages ago, it adds new guns/weapon mods/ammo so it's worth it if you're going on the ride again.

Leave a comment:

• roushmartin6
    replied
    Originally posted by Charlie Brown View Post
    Another update. I didn't know this but the original pre-order packs and the Gun Runners arsenal are also available for purchase.
    I got the gun runners pack but these really should have been released a long time ago. On my main save I've been just about everywhere you can go so I don't have many enemies left to do the challenges. Might have to boot up a previous save and hope for the best.

Leave a comment:

• roushmartin6
    replied
    Level Cap is increased to 50, new items, new perks.

Also, the backstory of "The Courier" is explained and your relationship with Ulysses (the Courier that refused the Platinum Chip delivery after seeing that your character was next on the list).

I found this last downloadable content to be the best DLC for New Vegas.
    I was able to play it finally after learning how to clear the game cache, holding L2+R2+Square after the autosave warning. I enjoyed it as well. The backstory was really cool, and I thought it really wrapped the story up well. Only thing that was dissapointing was you couldn't have Ulysses as one of your followers.

Leave a comment:

• Charlie Brown
    replied
    Another update. I didn't know this but the original pre-order packs and the Gun Runners arsenal are also available for purchase.

Leave a comment:

• Amari24
    replied
    Well, not everywhere is directly hit by the bombs. But, the Fallout does spread.

Vegas is pretty much intact and the only problems there are that areas have fallen into disrepair.
    As stated, Mr. House destroyed most of the nukes before they hit. I think only 2 out of the 5 hit outside of Vegas. There was no way to stop the nuclear fallout after that.

Leave a comment:

• Vhailor
    replied
    Yeah, same here. I really enjoyed this DLC.

Leave a comment:

• Charlie Brown
    replied
    Originally posted by theMileHighGuy View Post
    After the nukes drop, isn't everywhere a desert?
    Well, not everywhere is directly hit by the bombs. But, the Fallout does spread.

Vegas is pretty much intact and the only problems there are that areas have fallen into disrepair.

Leave a comment:

• Charlie Brown
    replied
    Level Cap is increased to 50, new items, new perks.

Also, the backstory of "The Courier" is explained and your relationship with Ulysses (the Courier that refused the Platinum Chip delivery after seeing that your character was next on the list).

Leave a comment:

• Amari24
    replied
    Originally posted by Chimo89 View Post
    I let my friend borrow my copy a while back and am getting it back tomorrow can anyone tell me when the last update was? i dont really want to invest the days i know i will just to hit a game breaking bug....
    I'm pretty sure it increased the level cap to 50.

Leave a comment:

• Chimo89
    replied
    I let my friend borrow my copy a while back and am getting it back tomorrow can anyone tell me when the last update was? i dont really want to invest the days i know i will just to hit a game breaking bug....

Leave a comment:

• canadiansbronco
    replied
    Got the game for christmas last year and i played it about 3 times...

I cant seem to get in to it like i did with fallout 3

Leave a comment:

• Amari24
    replied
    Originally posted by theMileHighGuy View Post
    It depends. I guess you could say "wasteland" and "desert" are interchangeable in the world of Fallout. However, if you compare the wastelands of DC, to the various deserts of New Vegas, you'll see how the two terms can mean something different entirely.

Leave a comment:

• theMileHighGuy
    replied
    Originally posted by Amari24 View Post
    I personally think New York has been done too death in so many open world games. I could probably find my way around there in real life lol. I wouldn't mind it being set in Alaska or Canada, that would at least give the game some variety. However, one of the devs hinted that a desert would be in the game. If it's the Mojave like before, California and Utah are the most likely choice. Maybe the Sonoran desert, which could place the game in Mexico or Arizona.

Keep in mind a desert could also be an icey wasteland, so Northern Canada isn't out of the question.

Leave a comment:

• Amari24
    replied
    I personally think New York has been done too death in so many open world games. I could probably find my way around there in real life lol. I wouldn't mind it being set in Alaska or Canada, that would at least give the game some variety. However, one of the devs hinted that a desert would be in the game. If it's the Mojave like before, California and Utah are the most likely choice. Maybe the Sonoran desert, which could place the game in Mexico or Arizona.

Keep in mind a desert could also be an icey wasteland, so Northern Canada isn't out of the question.
    Last edited by Amari24; 09-26-2011, 01:30 PM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X