Killzone 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Amari24 View Post
    Fair list. I only counted Reach for 2011, because it was made for the 2010-2011 year, while MW3 will be made for the 2011-2012 year based on speculation, so that's how I did that. Yeah the story of Killzone isn't the best, but I really don't care, that game is just beast. I can't wait to get more online play in, that was crazy. And yeah the melee kills are sick, I like the knife to the throat the best

Also isn't Gears a Third Person Shooter?
    Yes it is, I was counting all shooters in general, but if you only want a list of FPS then Gears is not on it.

Which leaves:
    Battlefield 3
    Modern Warfare
    Ghost Recon
    Crysis
    Last edited by InsaneBlaze23; 02-22-2011, 07:03 PM.
    sigpic
    Adopted Broncos:
    EmmanuelSanders

Comment

Originally posted by canadiansbronco View Post
      Yeh that game should be good but they are really not showing alot of stuff aside from the E3 demo there is nothing out...i beleive ?
      Well the game is available on pre-order at gamestop and it's release date is Oct. 1st.
      sigpic
      Adopted Broncos:
      EmmanuelSanders

Comment

Originally posted by InsaneBlaze23 View Post
        Well the game is available on pre-order at gamestop and it's release date is Oct. 1st.
        i know i meant trailer, vid or a piece in a magazine or preview on ign,gamespot and all these sites
        sigpic

Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake.

Comment

Originally posted by canadiansbronco View Post
          i know i meant trailer, vid or a piece in a magazine or preview on ign,gamespot and all these sites
          There probably wont be a full gameplay, multiplayer trailer till this years E3, but there are trailers on the web for the game.

Here is the E3 2010 video that I got from gamespots youtube.
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7dRDkeS8vhg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hhq7-wo11h4

Ubisofts youtube and website has more videos.
          sigpic
          Adopted Broncos:
          EmmanuelSanders

Comment

There probably wont be a full gameplay, multiplayer trailer till this years E3, but there are trailers on the web for the game.

Here is the E3 2010 video that I got from gamespots youtube.
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7dRDkeS8vhg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hhq7-wo11h4

Ubisofts youtube and website has more videos.
            yeh thats what i taught
            sigpic

Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake.

Comment

I know there not out, but the point of the list if what I think will be better than Killzone 3 and what series I'd have above Killzone.

How could one say it is the best FPS of the year without the other FPS games coming out.

Oh and I game that I missed, which I think will be better than Killzone, Crysis, and Modern Warfare 3 is Ghost Recon Future Solider.
              That's why I said "gotta wait for Crysis" meaning that's the only other FPS I think could be better than Killzone 3. I'm not sold on the other FPS coming out this year, maybe a Call of Duty if the single player is good, but that's about it.

Comment

Homefront looks interesting, don't know if there's a demo out for it though.

Comment

Originally posted by Tony View Post
                  Homefront looks interesting, don't know if there's a demo out for it though.
                  Homefront does look interesting, but it's a win or lose game.
                  As in it will either be good, or just suck badly, there is no in between.
                  sigpic
                  Adopted Broncos:
                  EmmanuelSanders

Comment

Homefront does look interesting, but it's a win or lose game.
                    As in it will either be good, or just suck badly, there is no in between.
                    It better be good because right now, there's no hype around that game, and if it starts off slow, it'll be forgoten in only a few months, especially when the next Call of Duty is confirmed, which it will be.

Comment

Just finished the game, can I say Killzone 4? Anyways, been playing the multiplayer nonstop, one cool thing is it shows cutscenes during multiplayer, like you can see you and your team doing things in cutscenes, that's pretty cool and new. I can see other FPS like BF3 doing something like that for online multiplayer.

For some reason I might've gotten worse lol. In Killzone 2 I was able to keep my K/D ratio over 1.12, in Killzone 3 it's only 0.94 in Guerilla Warfare (Deathmatch). But K/D only appeals to me in Bodycount (Deathmatch), so I don't really care. Also for people wondering, there is no normal Deathmatch, it's only team deatmatch, Helghast Vs. ISA.

Comment

Just finished the game, can I say Killzone 4? Anyways, been playing the multiplayer nonstop, one cool thing is it shows cutscenes during multiplayer, like you can see you and your team doing things in cutscenes, that's pretty cool and new. I can see other FPS like BF3 doing something like that for online multiplayer.

For some reason I might've gotten worse lol. In Killzone 2 I was able to keep my K/D ratio over 1.12, in Killzone 3 it's only 0.94 in Guerilla Warfare (Deathmatch). But K/D only appeals to me in Bodycount (Deathmatch), so I don't really care. Also for people wondering, there is no normal Deathmatch, it's only team deatmatch, Helghast Vs. ISA.
                        Medal of Honor does something like that, when the match ends. There is a cutscene of you team.
                        sigpic
                        Adopted Broncos:
                        EmmanuelSanders

Comment

Medal of Honor does something like that, when the match ends. There is a cutscene of you team.
                          Killzone 3 does it throughout the match. If you succeed or fail your objective, it'll show the players who contributed the most in completing that objective, during a cutscene.

So let's say the objective was Bodycount (kill the most people on opposing team) If you came in the top 3 on your team in that regard, it'll show you guys in the cutscene blowing something up, escaping from a facility, or some other cool actions. And if you beat the opposing team at the end of the match it shows you capturing them, hitting them, and having them at gunpoint. It's pretty rewarding and cool.

It only does this in 'Operations mode' btw. 'Operations' is basically all the game mode types thrown into one match, and they'll keep changing throughout the entire match. For example, for 3-5 minutes the objective could be bodycount, after that your objective might change to capture the object, or search and destroy, blow up X amount of pillars/bridges, and so on and so fourth. There are so many variables it's cool.
                          Last edited by Amari24; 02-26-2011, 07:12 PM.

Comment

Killzone 3 is mine

cant wait to try it out
                            sigpic

Comment

Wow... just found out that Killzone 3 overtook Black Ops for online multiplayer. I guess people have been fed up with it's flaws and moved on to a great game like Killzone 3.

Comment

Wow... just found out that Killzone 3 overtook Black Ops for online multiplayer. I guess people have been fed up with it's flaws and moved on to a great game like Killzone 3.
                                No where near a surprise. Black Ops was just a all out bad game, to many flaws.
                                Killzone is way better than the CoD series.
                                sigpic
                                Adopted Broncos:
                                EmmanuelSanders

Comment

Working...
                                X