Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2011: The Year of Star Wars

http://blog.movies.yahoo.com/blog/37...-for-star-wars

The link has a few things about star wars moving to Blu-ray and the new videos games, not to include whats gonna be happening between 2012 and 2014, when they convert the first 3 episodes(4,5,6) to 3D.

Thoughts?
    sigpic
    Adopted Broncos:
    EmmanuelSanders

I know Star Wars has an MMO coming out in the Spring, I'm pretty pumped for that since it's highly anticipated.

Comment

Stupid. I honestly don't care about the original trilogy in 3D, even though I'm a fan of Star Wars. It amazes me how Lucas can spend so much time feeding into overhyped gimmicks like 3D, yet he can't spend the time to make more movies, maybe based off the books, or the EU? We've already seen about 3 different variations of the original trilogy. Guess what? It's getting old...

Comment

Originally posted by Tripp26x View Post
        I know Star Wars has an MMO coming out in the Spring, I'm pretty pumped for that since it's highly anticipated.
        Not really... I mean most of the fanbase wanted a KotOR 3 instead of an MMO.

Comment

Originally posted by Amari24 View Post
          Not really... I mean most of the fanbase wanted a KotOR 3 instead of an MMO.
          I used to play WoW religiously and most people were waiting on the MMO to come out, if half the WoW fan base leaves for it, or even a quarter I'll call it a success. But for me personally, I'm tired of WoW so I'm excited.

Comment

Originally posted by Amari24 View Post
            Stupid. I honestly don't care about the original trilogy in 3D, even though I'm a fan of Star Wars. It amazes me how Lucas can spend so much time feeding into overhyped gimmicks like 3D, yet he can't spend the time to make more movies, maybe based off the books, or the EU? We've already seen about 3 different variations of the original trilogy. Guess what? It's getting old...
            IMO, I just wanna see a forced unleashed movie.
            I don't care for 3D, Lucas is just grabbing money of the use of 3D.
            sigpic
            Adopted Broncos:
            EmmanuelSanders

Comment

Originally posted by InsaneBlaze23 View Post
              IMO, I just wanna see a forced unleashed movie.
              I don't care for 3D, Lucas is just grabbing money of the use of 3D.
              Which is also stupid, because he could make twice as much money by just making another Star Wars movie. An Old Republic Star Wars movie wouldn't be bad. It would be cool to see the events that took place thousands of years before trilogy takes place. Besides, with the all the hype this MMO is getting, it'd be even more of a hit to announce a new Star Wars movie that takes place during the same time as the MMO.

The problem with a Force Unleashed movie would be that, only die hard Star Wars fans, or gamers know anything about TFU. If they based it off the novel and not the game than that'd work better.

Comment

COPYWRITED MATERIAL Copyright © 1975 by Dr Velcro

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Fred the Bunny View Post
                    My wife thinks pretty much the same thing as you Fred.

Except she'd add "Broncos" to that list.

Comment

Originally posted by Tripp26x View Post
                      I used to play WoW religiously and most people were waiting on the MMO to come out, if half the WoW fan base leaves for it, or even a quarter I'll call it a success. But for me personally, I'm tired of WoW so I'm excited.
                      That's the problem. The fans of KOTOR I & II were drooling for part III. Instead of what the fans really wanted, they put out an MMO to try and grab a share of that market, sacrificing what the fan base wanted for profit.

Comment

Originally posted by jetrazor74 View Post
                        My wife thinks pretty much the same thing as you Fred.

Except she'd add "Broncos" to that list.
                        Football is sacred. Never to be touched.

However-
                        Star Wars has spilled into my home more than once and
                        caused its own clone war.

And LT has been deprived of the wookie on several occasions.

Seriously, the Bith Lord has SO many books...under the bed, in suit cases.

You should really have him send these to you.
                        Better yet, take them HOME when you come out.

Comment

Comment

Football is sacred. Never to be touched.

However-
                            Star Wars has spilled into my home more than once and
                            caused its own clone war.

And LT has been deprived of the wookie on several occasions.

Seriously, the Bith Lord has SO many books...under the bed, in suit cases.

You should really have him send these to you.
                            Better yet, take them HOME when you come out.
                            Yeah right. Mrs Jet won't even let me keep the junk I have now. I'm in the process of getting rid of tons of Broncos/Comic Books/Other Nerd Related Paraphenalia.

Comment

He styles his wardrobe after it.

sigpic

I adopt andrewmlb.

Comment

Working...
                              X