• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CinnaMunMun
    replied
    Originally posted by Amari24 View Post
    Good luck against the Deathclaws and Radscorpions
    The Washington Monument didn't feel the same without the Super Mutants and the Brotherhood

Leave a comment:

• Amari24
    replied
    Originally posted by CinnaMunMun View Post
    There isn't a different type of power armor, just a new one that looks pretty cool.

Oh, and fun FYI. I am visiting DC right now and this game is pretty darn accurate
    Good luck against the Deathclaws and Radscorpions

Leave a comment:

• CinnaMunMun
    replied
    Originally posted by Broncoholic3233 View Post
    Cool, thanks for the information.

I am downloading Broken Steel as we speak. Probably will be the only add-on I get, but who knows.

Also, I already have Power Armor training, I got it at the Citadel or something, I am wearing Enclave Power Armor now. Is there like different power armor in The Pitt or something?

Thanks for the info - CP coming your way.
    There isn't a different type of power armor, just a new one that looks pretty cool.

Oh, and fun FYI. I am visiting DC right now and this game is pretty darn accurate

Leave a comment:

• roushmartin6
    replied
    Sweet thanks guys. I will definitely do Broken Steel when I finish the story, then go from there.

Do either of you have New Vegas? Is it worth it, if you do?

Thanks CP for you guys.
    I have and platinumed New Vegas. Waiting for the PS3 to someday get the dlc. Its a completely different story, characters, etc. I enjoyed playing it but it has a ton of bugs and issues but overall a great game. Hopefully they will continue to patch it because it feels kind of rushed but I enjoyed it.

Leave a comment:

• Hoserman117
    replied
    If you're a little short on cash, I'd say Broken Steel is the best, and The Pitt is the second best. The others are good, but not worth the cash like those two are.

And Fallout New Vegas like others have said is a little buggy. It seems to vary from person to person, it was fine for me for about 20 hours, but then at around 22-23 hours of playtime it started lagging at times and loading REALLY slowly, but it still runs okay. Not sure how it'll act going forward though.

Leave a comment:

• Broncoholic3233
    replied
    Originally posted by CinnaMunMun View Post
    You would be able to level up now.

Be careful too, there are some "fun" new enemies that you get with the Broken Steel Pack.

I agree with the others that Broken Steel is a must. Mothership Zeta was alright, the guns are cool but they are really cheap. The Pitt is a little short, but you can get Power Armor training as soon as you beat it. Point Lookout has some fun guns, but the enemies are really tough. Operation Anchorage was actually my least favorite besides getting the Gauss Rifle.

I would rank the others as:
    -Point Lookout
    -The Pitt
    -Mothership Zeta
    -Operation Anchorage
    Cool, thanks for the information.

I am downloading Broken Steel as we speak. Probably will be the only add-on I get, but who knows.

Also, I already have Power Armor training, I got it at the Citadel or something, I am wearing Enclave Power Armor now. Is there like different power armor in The Pitt or something?

Thanks for the info - CP coming your way.

Leave a comment:

• CinnaMunMun
    replied
    Also, one more thing, should I get that one pack now that allows me to get to level 30 even before I've beaten the game?

I am level 20 right now. Just now about to retreive the G.E.C.K. - so if I got the add-on now, would I start gaining more experience or do I have to beat the game first? How does that work?

Thanks in advanced. I CP'd you all for your responses.
    You would be able to level up now.

Be careful too, there are some "fun" new enemies that you get with the Broken Steel Pack.

I agree with the others that Broken Steel is a must. Mothership Zeta was alright, the guns are cool but they are really cheap. The Pitt is a little short, but you can get Power Armor training as soon as you beat it. Point Lookout has some fun guns, but the enemies are really tough. Operation Anchorage was actually my least favorite besides getting the Gauss Rifle.

I would rank the others as:
    -Point Lookout
    -The Pitt
    -Mothership Zeta
    -Operation Anchorage

Leave a comment:

• Broncoholic3233
    replied
    Also, one more thing, should I get that one pack now that allows me to get to level 30 even before I've beaten the game?

I am level 20 right now. Just now about to retreive the G.E.C.K. - so if I got the add-on now, would I start gaining more experience or do I have to beat the game first? How does that work?

Thanks in advanced. I CP'd you all for your responses.

Leave a comment:

• Broncoholic3233
    replied
    Originally posted by roushmartin6 View Post
    I bought and beat all the expansions. Broken Steel is a must, ups the level cap to 30 and extends the story. Operation Anchorage is mostly a simulation but pretty cool. The Pitt is really cool but kind of hard, I won't spoil it for you but you kinda go back to square one lol. Mothership Zeta you go in space, kind of cool, get some nice space weapons lol. The last one, point look out is really tough as far as enemies. I went there at a high level and the backwater freaks you fight can take a lot of damage lol!
    Originally posted by LSIGRAD09 View Post
    Fallout 3's Add ons are pretty good. You have to get Broken Steel, raise your level cap and continue on past the original game. Mothership Zeta is a bit odd, but that is charm. The Pit has some great choices at the end. Operation Anchorage is pretty cool. Point Lookout is alright, not my favorite.

I say you couldn't go wrong.
    Sweet thanks guys. I will definitely do Broken Steel when I finish the story, then go from there.

Do either of you have New Vegas? Is it worth it, if you do?

Thanks CP for you guys.

Leave a comment:

• Broncoholic3233
    replied
    Originally posted by Amari24 View Post
    Don't get New Vegas, I'm warning you right now...

I wouldn't spend more than $30 on that game.

It's a great game, but you can't enjoy it because it's full of bugs, or it causes your PC/Console to crash in the middle of the game. It's like if you got a cool new car, but everytime you're driving it, someone comes and takes your keys away, making the car useless. I wouldn't buy it until another patch is released.

As for your original question, yes I say all the Fallout 3, DLC is worth it.
    Hmmm, alright I'll take that to consideration.

However, fallout 3 has crashed my PS3 a few times and freezes a lot more than I'd like obviously.

Leave a comment:

• LSIGRAD09
    replied
    Fallout 3's Add ons are pretty good. You have to get Broken Steel, raise your level cap and continue on past the original game. Mothership Zeta is a bit odd, but that is charm. The Pit has some great choices at the end. Operation Anchorage is pretty cool. Point Lookout is alright, not my favorite.

I say you couldn't go wrong.

Leave a comment:

• Amari24
    replied
    Don't get New Vegas, I'm warning you right now...

I wouldn't spend more than $30 on that game.

It's a great game, but you can't enjoy it because it's full of bugs, or it causes your PC/Console to crash in the middle of the game. It's like if you got a cool new car, but everytime you're driving it, someone comes and takes your keys away, making the car useless. I wouldn't buy it until another patch is released.

As for your original question, yes I say all the Fallout 3, DLC is worth it.

Leave a comment:

• roushmartin6
    replied
    I bought and beat all the expansions. Broken Steel is a must, ups the level cap to 30 and extends the story. Operation Anchorage is mostly a simulation but pretty cool. The Pitt is really cool but kind of hard, I won't spoil it for you but you kinda go back to square one lol. Mothership Zeta you go in space, kind of cool, get some nice space weapons lol. The last one, point look out is really tough as far as enemies. I went there at a high level and the backwater freaks you fight can take a lot of damage lol!

Leave a comment:

• Broncoholic3233
    started a topic Fallout 3 Add-ons

Fallout 3 Add-ons

So, I bought this game really cheap at Gamestop just to give it a try because a lot of people seem to like it.

I am not very into video games unless it is sports. But wow, I got addicted and quick, this game is so much fun.

So, I will get New Vegas at some point, but this game requires a lot of time spent on it, so I don't want to get it having to start class here in the next week.

But, I am interested in maybe getting some add-ons for Fallout 3.

Are any of them worth it? All of them? None of them?

Any info you can give me is great. I haven't beat Fallout 3 yet, but I am pretty close.....I think.
Working...
X