New Call of Duty plot released.....kinda

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Call of Duty plot released.....kinda

One of the most well known Call of Duty gamers, and information guys F1sTDauFFs told everybody the plot that will be behind this years Call of Duty.

Now you might be thinking, "This guy is making stuff up, and telling it to people"
    Fist chats with people from the studios behind the CoD games, either it be Ward or Treyarch.

So one of the guys thats part of ward, told Fist, the new Call of Duty game, will be a prequel to Call of Duty 4. Now Infinity Ward is saying it is all speculation and they don't know who told Fist about a prequel to 4.

We all know there will be a new game this year, maybe in the fall, or early winter. Some will say "Wait Infinity Ward doesn't exist anymore", well they do.

November 19th 2010, Vivendi chairman and CEO Jean-Bernard Levy stated that Infinity Ward has "got over" their problems and are fully reconstructed.

So there trying to keep the new game a secret, I think they will release the details at E3 or at G-phoria( award show by Games for TV aka G4TV)

So do you think the Call of Duty know it all F1sTDauFFs has real info again, he predicted what Treyarch's game would be with world at war.

If you check Infinity Wards twitter page, all there post is them saying "We have not made any announcements" "Anything about the next project is speculation"

All I know is, it's gonna make more money than Black Ops, other than World at War, each Call of Duty game out sells the one before it.

So as of right now, there are 2 rumored plots, one has a employee of Ward telling a person about it, the other coming from Game Informer.

If you didn't get the issue, I forget which one it was, but Game Informer was saying they think, the next Call of Duty will be futuristic. There was also a article, I forget the site, that said something about it be futuristic or being in space.

Thoughts?
    sigpic
    Adopted Broncos:
    EmmanuelSanders

I wouldnt buy it if it was in space...I'm not to big on futuristic shooters (Except Mass Effect).

Now if this guy is right, then i'd buy it. A prequel to Modern Warfare would be pretty sweet.

Comment

Originally posted by D_Broncs_913 View Post
      I wouldnt buy it if it was in space...I'm not to big on futuristic shooters (Except Mass Effect).

Now if this guy is right, then i'd buy it. A prequel to Modern Warfare would be pretty sweet.
      I did some digging, turns out he is not the only person who nows about the prequel. It was rumored on G4TV, one of there shows was talking about, Infinity Ward twitter was lit up with people asking them about it, and they reply with the same thing. "We have made no announcements, it is all speculation"

The science fiction, that might have Call of Duty in space is being made by a new studio named Sledgehammer. No one knows when there game will come out, either it be this year with Wards Call of Duty or next year.
      sigpic
      Adopted Broncos:
      EmmanuelSanders

Comment

i knew Infinity Ward was still around. when i heard they weren't anymore i chuckled.

no way a development company making the kind of bank on two video games that IW is making would just up and go belly up overnight.
        sigpic

DISCLAIMER: MY REVIEWS OFTEN CONTAIN SPOILERS. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Comment

Originally posted by RealBronco View Post
          i knew Infinity Ward was still around. when i heard they weren't anymore i chuckled.

no way a development company making the kind of bank on two video games that IW is making would just up and go belly up overnight.
          Yeah, 2 of there co-creators West and Zampella and a few employees all got fired and resigned from Ward, they have all been replaced and Ward is in reconstruction.
          sigpic
          Adopted Broncos:
          EmmanuelSanders

Comment

It's going to be a prequel to COD 4.

You'll play as probably Price as a young officer and I'm guessing the Lieutenant Marine.

LOL
            sigpic

Hooray, beer!

Comment

Originally posted by CoryWinget81 View Post
              It's going to be a prequel to COD 4.

You'll play as probably Price as a young officer and I'm guessing the Lieutenant Marine.

LOL
              I know it's a joke, but I don't it since Price was in Call of Duty 2, doubt the prequel to Modern Warfare is a world war 2 game.

For those who didn't know Price was in the game, he is part of your unit when you goto Africa. You turn the corner and he is standing there telling you something. When you point your gun at him, it says Private Price.

But I love the idea of a prequel, that means I get to see my favorite Call of Duty character Ghost:

How much do I like Ghost, well my gamer picture on live is ghost and my Avatar wears his outfit.
              sigpic
              Adopted Broncos:
              EmmanuelSanders

Comment

Originally posted by InsaneBlaze23 View Post
                I know it's a joke, but I don't it since Price was in Call of Duty 2, doubt the prequel to Modern Warfare is a world war 2 game.

For those who didn't know Price was in the game, he is part of your unit when you goto Africa. You turn the corner and he is standing there telling you something. When you point your gun at him, it says Private Price.

But I love the idea of a prequel, that means I get to see my favorite Call of Duty character Ghost:

How much do I like Ghost, well my gamer picture on live is ghost and my Avatar wears his outfit.
                IW has said that they aren't the same character.

I'm thinking some sort of early 90's Desert Storm, "OMG SADDAM HAS WMD'S!!!" storyline.
                sigpic

Hooray, beer!

Comment

Originally posted by CoryWinget81 View Post
                  IW has said that they aren't the same character.

I'm thinking some sort of early 90's Desert Storm, "OMG SADDAM HAS WMD'S!!!" storyline.
                  I don't believe them, they look just alike, have the name price and are both British.

Desert Storm might be nice.
                  sigpic
                  Adopted Broncos:
                  EmmanuelSanders

Comment

Working...
                  X