Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A fun idea for Halo fans

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • A fun idea for Halo fans

    As we all know, Halo: Reach was possibly the last Halo(at least I haven't seen anything confirming the development of another one); and I thought it might be fun to speculate on where the story goes if it is continued. Or maybe just where you would've liked to see the story go if it would've continued. I'm not sure if this will get a lot of bites or not, but I figured I'd try it out. What made me think of this was an idea that I had seen someone else come up with.

    They were thinking that it should be a continuation of Halo 3 instead of a prequel. The Arbiter and the rest of the Elites arrive at their home planet only to find the Brutes attacking their homes because of their "heresy". Meanwhile, Masterchief and Cortana crash land on the planet(the one they were drifting towards at the end of 3). The Arbiter finds them and the rest of the game is about them repelling the attack on the planet.

    I thought it was a pretty cool idea but I wondered if you guys had any others.
    sigpic
    Made by Houshmazode

  • #2
    Originally posted by Bowie Man View Post
    As we all know, Halo: Reach was possibly the last Halo(at least I haven't seen anything confirming the development of another one); and I thought it might be fun to speculate on where the story goes if it is continued. Or maybe just where you would've liked to see the story go if it would've continued. I'm not sure if this will get a lot of bites or not, but I figured I'd try it out. What made me think of this was an idea that I had seen someone else come up with.

    They were thinking that it should be a continuation of Halo 3 instead of a prequel. The Arbiter and the rest of the Elites arrive at their home planet only to find the Brutes attacking their homes because of their "heresy". Meanwhile, Masterchief and Cortana crash land on the planet(the one they were drifting towards at the end of 3). The Arbiter finds them and the rest of the game is about them repelling the attack on the planet.

    I thought it was a pretty cool idea but I wondered if you guys had any others.
    Reach is not the last Halo game. There will be a seperate studio making them for now on, actually Microsoft started hiring some employees a few months ago.

    I don't like the idea of them magically finding Chief on a planet they don't even know of. But maybe the planet at the end is Onyx?

    I'd take a Halo Wars 2, or a Halo game set far beyond Halo 3.
    Last edited by Amari24; 01-15-2011, 03:06 PM.

    Comment


    • #3
      I'd definitely like to see where Master Chief and Cortana ended up.:thumb:
      sigpic

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by LSIGRAD09 View Post
        I'd definitely like to see where Master Chief and Cortana ended up.:thumb:
        I could see a game based on the end of 3, where you find out where Chief and Cortana is.

        Last thing you see is both of them talking.
        sigpic
        Adopted Broncos:
        EmmanuelSanders

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by InsaneBlaze23 View Post
          I could see a game based on the end of 3, where you find out where Chief and Cortana is.

          Last thing you see is both of them talking.
          Chief freezes himself in the pod, and tells Cortana to activate him when he's needed.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Amari24 View Post
            Chief freezes himself in the pod, and tells Cortana to activate him when he's needed.
            Exactly he is needed.....at least by his loyal Halo fans.

            Halo is my favorite FPS game, second favorite video game.(Mass Effect number one)

            They had been talking before he froze himself.
            Here is a video on the exact ending:
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VybS1C-4CAk
            Last edited by InsaneBlaze23; 01-15-2011, 04:02 PM.
            sigpic
            Adopted Broncos:
            EmmanuelSanders

            Comment


            • #7
              Microsoft already created 343 studios to create the next Halo game, so I guess we'll see where it goes from there. I'm guessing they're going to continue the end of Halo 3, probably like Amari guessed, go to Onyx.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Hoserman117 View Post
                Microsoft already created 343 studios to create the next Halo game, so I guess we'll see where it goes from there. I'm guessing they're going to continue the end of Halo 3, probably like Amari guessed, go to Onyx.
                Yeah I agree. Onyx seems like the best option, especially since the books are covering most of what goes on there.

                Comment


                • #9
                  I knew they created 343 Studios, but I hadn't heard another Halo was a sure thing.
                  sigpic
                  Made by Houshmazode

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Bowie Man View Post
                    I knew they created 343 Studios, but I hadn't heard another Halo was a sure thing.
                    Microsoft is just like EA and Activision, they will grab your money. I hope Bungie didn't think if they leave Master Chief is going with them.
                    sigpic
                    Adopted Broncos:
                    EmmanuelSanders

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Bowie Man View Post
                      I knew they created 343 Studios, but I hadn't heard another Halo was a sure thing.
                      It is a sure thing, otherwise Microsoft wouldn't had took the time to make 343S.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        After playing through Reach again, I noticed something was missing, about the game. Jun's death.. it's never confirmed that he died on Reach, so maybe there could be a new game showing what happened with him. That'd be cool.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Bowie Man View Post
                          I knew they created 343 Studios, but I hadn't heard another Halo was a sure thing.
                          Well the name 343 studios is taken from 343 Guilty Spark, the little flying robot from Halo 1, so all they're doing is Halo games.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Amari24 View Post
                            After playing through Reach again, I noticed something was missing, about the game. Jun's death.. it's never confirmed that he died on Reach, so maybe there could be a new game showing what happened with him. That'd be cool.
                            Yeah, I noticed it the first time I played the story mode, Jun left with Dr.Halsey on the Pelican after the sword base mission.

                            They pretty much have to have something to say what happen to him, especially since Chief is suppose to be the last spartan. So you can't call him the last of his kinda or lone spartan till we find out what happens with Jun.
                            sigpic
                            Adopted Broncos:
                            EmmanuelSanders

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by InsaneBlaze23 View Post
                              Yeah, I noticed it the first time I played the story mode, Jun left with Dr.Halsey on the Pelican after the sword base mission.

                              They pretty much have to have something to say what happen to him, especially since Chief is suppose to be the last spartan. So you can't call him the last of his kinda or lone spartan till we find out what happens with Jun.
                              Ha imagine if Noble Six lived though. Halo 1-3 wouldn't even be worth playing, because MC and N6 would dominante.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X