Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Laurence Maroney's Mug Shot....LOL

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Laurence Maroney's Mug Shot....LOL

    http://www.tmz.com/2011/01/18/lauren...s-permit-jail/



    hahahahahaha Hilarious. Least I don't have his hair
    DENVER STAND UP!!!

  • #2
    LOL!

    He looks like a Star Wars character w/ that hair! Hahaha!
    A book I wrote

    Comment


    • #3
      Man, I thought McDaniels only brought in quality high character guys........



      We gave up draft picks for this clown??



      Thanks again Josh
      sigpic

      Comment


      • #4
        Gave up a 4th rounder. Any higher and I'd be having a poop fit right now. But we could have used it we only have like 6 picks this year. Wish we had more more more.
        sigpic
        2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

        Comment


        • #5
          He looks like the Wendy's logo.
          Ask me about My Jesus and how to have a relationship with Him.

          Red Sox Mafia RLF4 Life! Boston 617 Strong!
          sigpic

          Comment


          • #6


            =



            or



            or

            sigpic

            I adopt andrewmlb.

            Comment


            • #7
              Omg, it's a black raggedy Anne.

              Seriously man, what are you thinking Lawrence?

              He was promising once. Another case of "if he would have stuck with it, he would've been a steal."

              Than again if he'd have done that, NE wouldn't have traded him.

              Comment


              • #8
                geez looks like hes wearing a mop on his head.
                Now go get your shine box

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by jc13 View Post
                  geez looks like hes wearing a mop on his head.
                  Quick Smash post the pic of the Black Shaggy Mop Dog.......
                  sigpic

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by thatkidhunt View Post
                    Quick Smash post the pic of the Black Shaggy Mop Dog.......
                    You mean the flying puli picture?

                    sigpic

                    I adopt andrewmlb.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by McSmashie View Post
                      You mean the flying puli picture?

                      Yes!!!!
                      sigpic

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by McSmashie View Post
                        You mean the flying puli picture?

                        How did you get a picture of Maroney fleeing custody already?????

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by thatkidhunt View Post
                          Yes!!!!
                          Puli's and Komondor's are awesome. I would absolutely have one if their coat was such a mess to take care of.









                          Puli's and Komondor's were developed as sheep herding dogs in Hungary. The dreads (or cords, which is the proper term for dogs) served an actual purpose.

                          When wolves attacked the flock, the puli's were the watch dog and the larger komondor's were the protectors. Whenever the wolf tried to attack the dogs and bite them, their jaws could not reach flesh....they only got a mouthful of the corded fur.

                          It made the dogs extremely valuable as protectors of the flock.
                          sigpic

                          I adopt andrewmlb.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by theMileHighGuy View Post
                            How did you get a picture of Maroney fleeing custody already?????



                            That was good.
                            sigpic

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by McSmashie View Post
                              Puli's and Komondor's are awesome. I would absolutely have one if their coat was such a mess to take care of.









                              Puli's and Komondor's were developed as sheep herding dogs in Hungary. The dreads (or cords, which is the proper term for dogs) served an actual purpose.

                              When wolves attacked the flock, the puli's were the watch dog and the larger komondor's were the protectors. Whenever the wolf tried to attack the dogs and bite them, their jaws could not reach flesh....they only got a mouthful of the corded fur.

                              It made the dogs extremely valuable as protectors of the flock.
                              what the hell

                              that thing looks like it popped out of Total Recall
                              Now go get your shine box

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X