Tim Tebow "We Are All Witnesses" Wallpaper

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tim Tebow "We Are All Witnesses" Wallpaper

I made this for a member on the boards and decided to share it with everyone. It is a Tim Tebow wallpaper of the old Lebron James "We Are All Witnesses" ad campaign by Nike. If you use it, please send me a CP. Thanks and enjoy!

http://i56.tinypic.com/2rf96p1.jpg

Looks good! I just set it as my background, CP to you for making it.

Comment

Originally posted by InElwayWeTrust View Post
      Looks good! I just set it as my background, CP to you for making it.
      Thanks!

Comment

can you post a bigger one...like the one in ur sig?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Drunk Bronco View Post
          can you post a bigger one...like the one in ur sig?
          I lost the original picture of the Tebow picture in my sig and can't find it again. I think the original picture wasn't big enough for a wallpaper anyway though.

Comment

Love it. Very clean and simple design.
            sigpicthanks Freyaka

Comment

I like it, don't get me wrong. But it flashes nike swoosh on the middle, and then a big reebok logo on tebows jersey. If you could photoshop out the reebok logo, this would be perfect

Comment

Originally posted by UcantCme! View Post
                I like it, don't get me wrong. But it flashes nike swoosh on the middle, and then a big reebok logo on tebows jersey. If you could photoshop out the reebok logo, this would be perfect
                True, but alot of players wear Nike products even though Reebok is the supplier of the uniforms. I agree it does look strange, but it is accurate, especially since Tebow is a spokesperson for Nike.

Comment

love the concept! anyone working on other variations of this? different pics of timmy??

Comment

Love the pic. TT looks great screaming in B&W. Totall missed the Nike/Reebok thing haha.
                    sigpic

Comment

Working...
                    X