No announcement yet.

Crysis 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Today was a great day...found 2 gamestop card with 80$ on them and crysis 2 is now mine
    sigpic

Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake.

Comment

Beat it yesterday, was pretty epic, and Veteran seemed like the perfect difficulty. Gonna go through again and beat it on Super Soldier mode.

Also I've been playing through it on PC, and there's definitely a noticeable difference, if you can max it out it just looks simply amazing, but you really won't notice unless you are looking for it. If you're just playing the game through normally you won't notice where it's much better simply because in order to notice you'll have to stop and look around at textures and stuff up close. However when you decide to do that it's pretty cool

Comment

I just rented this a couple days ago, and I gotta say I love the speed of the multiplayer. It is very fast-paced, much faster than I was used to on other games.
        2012 Adopt-A-Bronco: Elvis Dumervil

Comment

Just picked it up, it's a really good game so far. Online I had a few issues, like me putting so shots into a guy(who is not using any armor ability) in he doesn't die, but kills me in 3 shots. But I don't get upset about it, unlike in a certain game.

Now that I have played it, I give it a 9.0. It is not my favorite, but it's now in the top 5. I don't think it will be game of the year, but it is the best looking until Battlefield comes out, in which looks better to me.

Overall I enjoy the game, gonna be playing it until gears come out, but will still be playing it even then.

If anybody wants to play PM let me know, I'll give you mt gamertag in we can get started on pawning some noobs.
          sigpic
          Adopted Broncos:
          EmmanuelSanders

Comment

Originally posted by InsaneBlaze23 View Post
            Just picked it up, it's a really good game so far. Online I had a few issues, like me putting so shots into a guy(who is not using any armor ability) in he doesn't die, but kills me in 3 shots. But I don't get upset about it, unlike in a certain game.

Now that I have played it, I give it a 9.0. It is not my favorite, but it's now in the top 5. I don't think it will be game of the year, but it is the best looking until Battlefield comes out, in which looks better to me.

Overall I enjoy the game, gonna be playing it until gears come out, but will still be playing it even then.

If anybody wants to play PM let me know, I'll give you mt gamertag in we can get started on pawning some noobs.
            Feel free to add me, although I haven't bought a new Gold yet. I'm having trouble resisting the temptation of buying games instead. As for Crysis 2, I'm still having a whole lot of fun with it. It's currently my GOTY. I've also been reading the Crysis 2 novel, Alcatraz is a cool character
            Last edited by Amari24; 04-08-2011, 09:05 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Amari24
              I think that's too strict. You have to remember, being cloaked has it's disadvantages. For one, it has no shields, making it easier for someone to kill you if you're spotted. It also uses more energy than any of the other abilities aside from maximum speed. All abilities have their ups and downs. With Maximum armor, you move like a slug on molasses, but on the upside, it makes it harder for someone to kill you.

Killzone 3 balances out cloaking the best way I think. They made it so that it's strictly for the Marksman/Sniper class only. It works really well.

In a game like this, it's only natural that cloaking would be the most used thing. It's probably the most unique ability that the Nanosuit offers.
              You must have not played this game online, because it doesn't work like that online. All I use is speed and the armor mode, in armor it takes like 3 bullets to kill somebody, where as in campaign you can get shot 50 times, and still not die.

After playing the game a little bit longer, I change my opinion on it. The campaign was fun, but the mechanics, tech problems, lag, and bugs kill the multiplayer. It's not worth $60, it's more on the line of a $40 single player only game.

I don't wanna hear how Crytek didn't make the multiplayer, it all still run on the same engine. This game has worst hit detection than CoD games, which starts from the lag and bugs in the multiplayer.

Some games should not have multiplayer, Crysis is one of them.
              sigpic
              Adopted Broncos:
              EmmanuelSanders

Comment

You must have not played this game online, because it doesn't work like that online. All I use is speed and the armor mode, in armor it takes like 3 bullets to kill somebody, where as in campaign you can get shot 50 times, and still not die.

After playing the game a little bit longer, I change my opinion on it. The campaign was fun, but the mechanics, tech problems, lag, and bugs kill the multiplayer. It's not worth $60, it's more on the line of a $40 single player only game.

I don't wanna hear how Crytek didn't make the multiplayer, it all still run on the same engine. This game has worst hit detection than CoD games, which starts from the lag and bugs in the multiplayer.

Some games should not have multiplayer, Crysis is one of them.
                I've played the game online on my friends 360, but not on my actual XBox, and it's basically the same. It's noticeably easier to kill someone when they're cloaked, then when they use armor only. And of course the amount of hits you take before getting killed will be lower in multiplayer. If Maximum armor took the same amount of damage it could take in the campaign, then everyone would use it all the time.

The hit detection isn't any different in multiplayer than it was in the other Crysis games. I've played all Crysis games released thus far, and have played them on multiplayer, I'm pretty sure I can tell when the hit detection is off or not, and trust me, it's not. You're probably used to other games where you can kill people in different amount of time. Also try playing the game on Super Soldier and see if your theory about the Armor mode taking 50 shots is true. Yeah if you're playing on Recruit or something, it'll take forever to bring you down, but on the harder difficulties it certainly doesn't work like that.

And as for lag, and the other complaints, I haven't experience any lag, but I have run into a few bugs, but the game hasn't even been out for a month yet, so give it some time.

Besides, it's like I said in the other thread. You don't play Crysis for multiplayer. It's always been a single player game, always.

Anyways, the game was well worth the $60 I paid for. People pay that much for games like Black Ops and Homefront, which are awful, so I defintley don't have a problem with paying it for a good FPS like Crysis 2.

Comment

Originally posted by Amari24 View Post
                  I've played the game online on my friends 360, but not on my actual XBox, and it's basically the same. It's noticeably easier to kill someone when they're cloaked, then when they use armor only. And of course the amount of hits you take before getting killed will be lower in multiplayer. If Maximum armor took the same amount of damage it could take in the campaign, then everyone would use it all the time.

The hit detection isn't any different in multiplayer than it was in the other Crysis games. I've played all Crysis games released thus far, and have played them on multiplayer, I'm pretty sure I can tell when the hit detection is off or not, and trust me, it's not. You're probably used to other games where you can kill people in different amount of time. Also try playing the game on Super Soldier and see if your theory about the Armor mode taking 50 shots is true. Yeah if you're playing on Recruit or something, it'll take forever to bring you down, but on the harder difficulties it certainly doesn't work like that.

And as for lag, and the other complaints, I haven't experience any lag, but I have run into a few bugs, but the game hasn't even been out for a month yet, so give it some time.

Besides, it's like I said in the other thread. You don't play Crysis for multiplayer. It's always been a single player game, always.

Anyways, the game was well worth the $60 I paid for. People pay that much for games like Black Ops and Homefront, which are awful, so I defintley don't have a problem with paying it for a good FPS like Crysis 2.
                  Once more I disagree, I will give a example of hit detection(let I remind you I play on a private connection, so I rarely have lag issues because of my connection) But guy reloading, has the barrel of the gun in his gut, half a clip shot into his gut, he finishes reloading then melee's once. In the kill cam the same thing is shown. Thats not a hit detection problem? This game has a hit detection issue. You tried to make a argument with the number of people that would use armor mode. Considering the fact that nobody uses the armor now, I doubt many would use it then. The armor modes are not the same between campaign in multiplayer.

You said, I might find things as lag or a issue because of other games I've played. Crysis is not that different from any game, take away the armor,speed, and stealth you got Call of Duty with good graphics. I've played almost every relevant fps game online. Some are easier than others, but few are different from each other.

Nothing separates Crysis, if I want to play a game where everybody is going to be using 1 ability and sit around the whole game, then I would stick to wasting time of camp of duty.

I don't wanna hear the "it's only been out for this long", bad company 2 and Medal of Honor both published by the same publisher as Crysis, had patches within there first month to fix a issue.

In so far, you and IGN are the only people who doesn't dislike this game.

I was on Justin.TV watching this guy game, in the chat, I was defending Crysis, because every single person in the chat disliked the game. But know I understand why. Also it's really hard for me to agree with you when your such a big fan of it. Thats like me arguing about Halo, Halo is my favorite FPS, and to the best FPS so far(battlefield might change that). All Halo fanboys will always say Reach and ODST was not good. But at the same time we will say it's better than any other game. Thats what a fanboy does.

As for the games you listed, Black Ops whom also has mechanical issues like Crysis, both share the my screen your screen. But Black Ops biggest issue is/was it's community, which is not a surprise. As for Homefront, the graphics are trash, the story was way short(good idea), but the multiplayer is/was fun.

Homefront's biggest problem and maybe it's only problem is it's community.
                  sigpic
                  Adopted Broncos:
                  EmmanuelSanders

Comment

Once more I disagree, I will give a example of hit detection(let I remind you I play on a private connection, so I rarely have lag issues because of my connection) But guy reloading, has the barrel of the gun in his gut, half a clip shot into his gut, he finishes reloading then melee's once. In the kill cam the same thing is shown. Thats not a hit detection problem? This game has a hit detection issue. You tried to make a argument with the number of people that would use armor mode. Considering the fact that nobody uses the armor now, I doubt many would use it then. The armor modes are not the same between campaign in multiplayer.

You said, I might find things as lag or a issue because of other games I've played. Crysis is not that different from any game, take away the armor,speed, and stealth you got Call of Duty with good graphics. I've played almost every relevant fps game online. Some are easier than others, but few are different from each other.

Nothing separates Crysis, if I want to play a game where everybody is going to be using 1 ability and sit around the whole game, then I would stick to wasting time of camp of duty.

I don't wanna hear the "it's only been out for this long", bad company 2 and Medal of Honor both published by the same publisher as Crysis, had patches within there first month to fix a issue.

I was on Justin.TV watching this guy game, in the chat, I was defending Crysis, because every single person in the chat disliked the game. But know I understand why. Also it's really hard for me to agree with you when your such a big fan of it. Thats like me arguing about Halo, Halo is my favorite FPS, and to the best FPS so far(battlefield might change that). All Halo fanboys will always say Reach and ODST was not good. But at the same time we will say it's better than any other game. Thats what a fanboy does.

As for the games you listed, Black Ops whom also has mechanical issues like Crysis, both share the my screen your screen. But Black Ops biggest issue is/was it's community, which is not a surprise. As for Homefront, the graphics are trash, the story was way short(good idea), but the multiplayer is/was fun.

Homefront's biggest problem and maybe it's only problem is it's community.
                    It seems you misread most of what I was saying. I doubt the example you gave means bad hit detection, that sounds like more of a bug/glitch then poor hit detection. And like I said, I haven't experienced anything like that, but I have ran into a few other bugs.

Armor mode--again, you said yourself that it's not the same in multiplayer as it is in campaign, and that's because they have to balance it out some how. If armor mode was as defensive as it is in the campaign, EVERYONE would use it, but armor mode in multiplayer is basically a slower version of weapon mode. How fun do you think multiplayer would be if everyone was able to take the same amount of damage they could in the campaign? It wouldn't be fun at all.

Please quote me where I said, "you'll find things as lag because you played other games". I never said that, what I was implying was that you're probably used to getting quicker kills in other games. CoD is the bare basics of a FPS, so you could take anything unique from any FPS and strip down, it will be like CoD, that rule doesn't only imply to Crysis, it implies to Halo, Killzone, and all FPS.

If you'd rather play Camp of Duty, as you call it, go ahead, I'm not stopping you, but me, I find the experience in Crysis 2's multiplayer, to be much more enjoyable overall. I don't even think cloaking is that big an issue, when I played on my friends XBox I was able to spot them fairly easily, I don't see what's so hard about spotting them.

You do realize this is Crytek's first time developing Crysis on the consoles right? Bad Company 2 and Medal of Honor aren't making leaps from PC to consoles for their first time, Crysis is, so I think it's unfair to expect the game's servers to be as good as any other game, not to mention the game has only been out for a few weeks anyway.

Medal of Honor both published by the same publisher as Crysis, had patches within there first month to fix a issue.
                    Crysis hasn't even been out for a month yet, so you basically just admitted you aren't being fair to it. Just be patient, and wait for a patch, if your problems are still circulating, that's when you complain, not before.

Uhh..sorry, but you couldn't be anymore wrong.

Gamespot 8.5/10
                    TeamXbox 8.7 / 10
                    IGN 9 / 10
                    Worth Playing 9 / 10
                    Gaming Age A-
                    Thunderbolt 9 / 10
                    Extreme Gamer 8.3 / 10
                    1UP A-
                    Eurogamer 8 / 10
                    VideoGamer 9 / 10
                    GameZone 8.5 / 10
                    Game Over Online 85 / 100
                    Xbox World Australia 95 / 100
                    NZGamer 8.5 / 10
                    Games Xtreme 9 / 10
                    GameShark C
                    GamerNode 3 / 5
                    Gaming Target 8.4 / 10
                    GamingExcellence 9 / 10
                    Console Monster 82 / 100
                    Gameplanet 8 / 10
                    GameCritics 8 / 10
                    Game Vortex 96 / 100
                    XboxAddict 8.9 / 10
                    GameFocus 9.1 / 10
                    Game Boyz 8.25 / 10
                    Planet Xbox 360 9.2 / 10
                    Video Game Talk 4.5 / 5
                    Digital Chumps 9 / 10
                    GameSpy 4.5 / 5
                    Cheat Code Central 4.3 / 5
                    gamrReview 9.4 / 10
                    MS Xbox World 9 / 10
                    Gametrailers 9.1 / 10
                    Game Revolution A-
                    Giant Bomb 4 / 5
                    ActionTrip 8.6 / 10
                    Official Xbox Magazine 7.5 / 10
                    Game Informer 9 / 10
                    GamePro 4.5 / 5
                    Official Xbox Magazine UK 9/10

Still think I'm the only one who likes it?
                    Last edited by Amari24; 04-14-2011, 01:27 PM.

Comment

The term gave it up for Gears, I returned the game in the $60 i spent on the trash went to pay for Gears.

I don't need to goto every page and read player reviews, I don't care what they think, because unless your dumb, yo don't comment on a review just to talk bad about it. We can that trolling.

But when the name Crysis 2 comes up in a chat room with more than 50 people in, and the only person defending the game is me, thats enough for me to understand this game is not like by everybody.

I don't get why you keep comparing every move to Cod. Running around a map is not a COD, it's called being a rusher. Every match I was in I still had a good game, but since I can't have fun, I don't like it. It's annoying, you must not know todays video game community. They don't run around cloak, they walk real slow, in hide in bushes.

People have there own opinions on things, especially when most of the people that like that game, is a fan of that game. You wont here a Halo fan call a single cod or killzone game better than a halo game.

As of killzone, it's not that futuristic, I didn't say it's not futuristic at all, but it's not that futuristic as in how my future games look and play out.

Battlefield is nothing like CoD, Battlefield a team base, team tactical game. Where as CoD is a fast paced, easy to play shooter. Just because both are modern war games, does not make them the same.
                      sigpic
                      Adopted Broncos:
                      EmmanuelSanders

Comment

The term gave it up for Gears, I returned the game in the $60 i spent on the trash went to pay for Gears.

I don't need to goto every page and read player reviews, I don't care what they think, because unless your dumb, yo don't comment on a review just to talk bad about it. We can that trolling.

But when the name Crysis 2 comes up in a chat room with more than 50 people in, and the only person defending the game is me, thats enough for me to understand this game is not like by everybody.

I don't get why you keep comparing every move to Cod. Running around a map is not a COD, it's called being a rusher. Every match I was in I still had a good game, but since I can't have fun, I don't like it. It's annoying, you must not know todays video game community. They don't run around cloak, they walk real slow, in hide in bushes.

People have there own opinions on things, especially when most of the people that like that game, is a fan of that game. You wont here a Halo fan call a single cod or killzone game better than a halo game.

As of killzone, it's not that futuristic, I didn't say it's not futuristic at all, but it's not that futuristic as in how my future games look and play out.

Battlefield is nothing like CoD, Battlefield a team base, team tactical game. Where as CoD is a fast paced, easy to play shooter. Just because both are modern war games, does not make them the same.
                        You obviously haven't seen a Gamespot review. I've made tons of reviews giving games bad scores, does that make me a troll now? Not every review for games on Gamespot are positive, actually I seen a lot of negatives for different games, even Mass Effect 2. I don't know why you're disregarding the solution to your own problem. I give you a source to go to, to see people who play the game on a regular bases opinion, and you still discredit it, saying it doesn't matter because they're trolling. Lol, Sorry I just don't get that. The reviews I've read focused on every aspect of the game including multiplayer, and the scores I posted above still show that Crysis 2 is a great game, yet you say it doesn't matter? Besides, how do you know how long they played the game before reviewing it? Places like IGN and Gamespot get games ahead of time so they can play them longer to get a good idea of the game before reviewing it.

And you know what? When I see hundreds-thousands of people, constantly praising the multiplayer and the game itself, that leads me to believe that just as many people like the multiplayer, than people who hate it. I value the opinion of those who post their honest thoughts of the game on various game sites, than just a group of people in a chat room. I think Game Informer liked the multiplayer, but I guess they don't play it on a normal bases, so that doesn't count.

I'm not implying Crysis 2 is perfect, I've seen bad reviews for it on Gamespot, but I've also seen good reviews. I've seen people hate the game, and I've also seen people love it. Heck, someone in this very thread said they like the multiplayer, so I hold their opinion as high as you do those 49 other people in your chat room. And of course not everyone will like the game. Name me one game that everyone likes, it's impossible. I've already stated that some people think Mass Effect is crap, I think it's awesome, but not everyone likes the same thing as each other.

I'm not comparing them to CoD, I'm comparing their concepts to CoD. Strip everything unique about them, and they'll all play exactly like CoD. And what CoD games have you been playing? Actually have you played any FPS? All FPS have people running around the map, that's just how certain people play the game. I personally don't play like that, but that's just me. And yes I do know today's community, just like I know last decades, and the decade before that. I own all 3 current gen systems, and played them all online so I think I know what I'm talking about when it comes to the community.

I'm a fan of multiple games, including Halo, and I've already stated that Killzone 3 is a better game than Reach. And before you go there, I'm as much as a Halo fan as I am a Crysis fan.

What do you mean by "futuristic"? Do you mean 500 years in the future, 50 years in the future, or 1000 years? I doubt it takes place 2 years in the future as you're not even on Earth in Killzone 2 and 3, you're on Helghan which is an entirely different planet. I find it as futuristic as Mass Effect, unless you don't think that's futuristic either.

Guess what? MAG is a team based, and team tactical game, and MAG is basically a direct CoD clone, except no killstreaks if I remember. Just because the game plays different doesn't mean it doesn't have it's similarities. I don't see the huge difference in BF and CoD that I do with CoD and Halo.
                        Last edited by Amari24; 04-14-2011, 08:35 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Amari24 View Post
                          You obviously haven't seen a Gamespot review. I've made tons of reviews giving games bad scores, does that make me a troll now? Not every review for games on Gamespot are positive, actually I seen a lot of negatives for different games, even Mass Effect 2. I don't know why you're disregarding the solution to your own problem. I give you a source to go to, to see people who play the game on a regular bases opinion, and you still discredit it, saying it doesn't matter because they're trolling. Lol, Sorry I just don't get that. The reviews I've read focused on every aspect of the game including multiplayer, and the scores I posted above still show that Crysis 2 is a great game, yet you say it doesn't matter? Besides, how do you know how long they played the game before reviewing it? Places like IGN and Gamespot get games ahead of time so they can play them longer to get a good idea of the game before reviewing it.

And you know what? When I see hundreds-thousands of people, constantly praising the multiplayer and the game itself, that leads me to believe that just as many people like the multiplayer, than people who hate it. I value the opinion of those who post their honest thoughts of the game on various game sites, than just a group of people in a chat room. I think Game Informer liked the multiplayer, but I guess they don't play it on a normal bases, so that doesn't count.

I'm not implying Crysis 2 is perfect, I've seen bad reviews for it on Gamespot, but I've also seen good reviews. I've seen people hate the game, and I've also seen people love it. Heck, someone in this very thread said they like the multiplayer, so I hold their opinion as high as you do those 49 other people in your chat room. And of course not everyone will like the game. Name me one game that everyone likes, it's impossible. I've already stated that some people think Mass Effect is crap, I think it's awesome, but not everyone likes the same thing as each other.

I'm not comparing them to CoD, I'm comparing their concepts to CoD. Strip everything unique about them, and they'll all play exactly like CoD. And what CoD games have you been playing? Actually have you played any FPS? All FPS have people running around the map, that's just how certain people play the game. I personally don't play like that, but that's just me. And yes I do know today's community, just like I know last decades, and the decade before that. I own all 3 current gen systems, and played them all online so I think I know what I'm talking about when it comes to the community.

I'm a fan of multiple games, including Halo, and I've already stated that Killzone 3 is a better game than Reach. And before you go there, I'm as much as a Halo fan as I am a Crysis fan.

What do you mean by "futuristic"? Do you mean 500 years in the future, 50 years in the future, or 1000 years? I doubt it takes place 2 years in the future as you're not even on Earth in Killzone 2 and 3, you're on Helghan which is an entirely different planet. I find it as futuristic as Mass Effect, unless you don't think that's futuristic either.

Guess what? MAG is a team based, and team tactical game, and MAG is basically a direct CoD clone, except no killstreaks if I remember. Just because the game plays different doesn't mean it doesn't have it's similarities. I don't see the huge difference in BF and CoD that I do with CoD and Halo.
                          I see you fail to understand the comments I make. For one I didn't call the people who comment a troll, I said people that goes to one place to just be negative is a troll.

When I say futuristic I'm not talking about what planet there on, but the gear they have.

How am I disregarding a solution? Because I don't care what the review says?

The reviews doesn't fix bugs, lag, glitches, and spawning which are all tech issues of the game. So how is it a solution?

To me it seems like your bad at game comparisons, because allot of people in by that I'm not talking about 5 people, but a large number of people, don't see any comparisons between Cod or any of the games listed. Other than the fact that there war games, they nothing a like, and even if you strip everything from futuristic games that don't play like CoD, because of the tech differences.

Everything on this planet has some form of similarities, but that doesn't make them the same.

Bottom line, other than the campaign, which I thought was great, it's not good.
                          sigpic
                          Adopted Broncos:
                          EmmanuelSanders

Comment

I see you fail to understand the comments I make. For one I didn't call the people who comment a troll, I said people that goes to one place to just be negative is a troll.

When I say futuristic I'm not talking about what planet there on, but the gear they have.

How am I disregarding a solution? Because I don't care what the review says?

The reviews doesn't fix bugs, lag, glitches, and spawning which are all tech issues of the game. So how is it a solution?

To me it seems like your bad at game comparisons, because allot of people in by that I'm not talking about 5 people, but a large number of people, don't see any comparisons between Cod or any of the games listed. Other than the fact that there war games, they nothing a like, and even if you strip everything from futuristic games that don't play like CoD, because of the tech differences.

Everything on this planet has some form of similarities, but that doesn't make them the same.

Bottom line, other than the campaign, which I thought was great, it's not good.
                            Again, how is giving a negative honest opinion trolling

If you're going on sites just to give a bad opinion without much thought, then yeah, that's trolling.

There are a lot of senior Gamespot members who review games like Mass Effect, and still give them bad scores.

So you use gear as a point to determine how futuristic something is? Ok. There are plenty advanced peripherals in Killzone that aren't capable in our time.

I'm not talking about a solution to your personal complaints, but a solution to the excuse you made. You said "it doesn't matter that the game gets good scores from those sites because they probably don't play it on a normal bases", and I gave you a source to go to see the opinion of those who do play it on a regular bases like myself, yet you choose not to. You don't care what the reviews say because they refute the point you're trying to make. That's fine, it's your problem. And to elaborate on that further, I've read the reviews of those who gave it 5/10 or 6/10, and some of the only good things they mentioned was the music and multiplayer. Just another example.

Like I said, you're the only one I've seen who's been complaining about those issues. I haven't experienced the same things you have, aside from a few bugs, and every game has bugs, so that's a pretty piss poor reason to hate a game. Also I've probably read 23 Crysis 2 reviews, some of them mentioned multiplayer, and those that did mentioned nothing about hit detection, just thought I'd bring that up.

If you think I'm bad at game comparrisons that's your opinion, but I'm not comparing the games. I'm comparing their concepts. In the end, the basics of them is to shoot people, now if you get rid of everything exclusive to each game and unique, they'll all run and play nearly the same.

If you took the wheels off a Cadilac, and then took the wheels off a Mustang, yes they're different cars, but they're both the same in the sense that neither of them can move. Or if you take a Snickers bar, and get rid of the peanuts and caramel, it's basically just a different type of Hersheys bar. Not the same, never implying they were, but there's no glaring difference between them.

I'll just agree to disagree. Everything about Crysis 2 to me is great, campaign and multiplayer, even though the multiplayer doesn't do much for me.
                            Last edited by Amari24; 04-14-2011, 09:24 PM.

Comment

Sorry to bump this but currently playing this on PS3 and absolutely love multi player.

This will hold me over just fine until mw3 and bf3 comes out.

Comment

Working...
                              X