X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• InsaneBlaze23
    replied
    Originally posted by Amari24 View Post
    I made a thread about Crysis, just scroll down a little. If you have XBL you can download the beta for free, it comes out in about a week. It's easily the most innovative FPS out there, and the graphics will be the best ever seen on consoles, and if your PC is capable of running it on max, it will be the best looking game ever seen before, like the first one.

I don't have a problem paying $60 bucks for MK9. It's been awhile since we've had a good MK game, and I've been a fan of the series since the ones on the Genesis and SNES. I think it's worth it for any fighting game fan.

As for Duke Nukem, I remember playing one on the Genesis and PSX. I liked DOOM better at the time, so I really didn't play it that much. It was decent though, but I wouldn't choose Duke Nukem Forever over Crysis 2.
    True, I'm not a fighting game fan, so I guess thats why I'd pass on it.

My list of games to buy for me is: Gears3, MW3,ME3, Madden 12(if they make one), Ghost Recon FS.

Duke is not in the list, but it's a game I'd rent as a FSP gamer.

Leave a comment:

• Amari24
    replied
    Originally posted by InsaneBlaze23 View Post
    Don't know much about Crysis, and a arcade game with better graphics is not worth $60 bucks.
    I made a thread about Crysis, just scroll down a little. If you have XBL you can download the beta for free, it comes out in about a week. It's easily the most innovative FPS out there, and the graphics will be the best ever seen on consoles, and if your PC is capable of running it on max, it will be the best looking game ever seen before, like the first one.

I don't have a problem paying $60 bucks for MK9. It's been awhile since we've had a good MK game, and I've been a fan of the series since the ones on the Genesis and SNES. I think it's worth it for any fighting game fan.

As for Duke Nukem, I remember playing one on the Genesis and PSX. I liked DOOM better at the time, so I really didn't play it that much. It was decent though, but I wouldn't choose Duke Nukem Forever over Crysis 2.

Leave a comment:

• InsaneBlaze23
    replied
    Originally posted by Amari24 View Post
    I was going to make a thread on this yesterday, but I completley forgot. We'll see how good it is, and just how much effort they actually put in. I don't see myself getting it anytime soon. Crysis 2 will be getting most of my attention around that time. Not to mention Mortal Kombat 9.
    Don't know much about Crysis, and a arcade game with better graphics is not worth $60 bucks.

Leave a comment:

• Amari24
    replied
    I was going to make a thread on this yesterday, but I completley forgot. We'll see how good it is, and just how much effort they actually put in. I don't see myself getting it anytime soon. Crysis 2 will be getting most of my attention around that time. Not to mention Mortal Kombat 9.

Leave a comment:

• InsaneBlaze23
    started a topic Well, he is back....finally(Duke Nukem)

Well, he is back....finally(Duke Nukem)

After some what 12-14 year, the Duke Nukem Forever game is set to be released this May on the 3rd.

Here is a video trailer on it, it's a pretty funny trailer, watch and enjoy.

http://www.ign.com/videos/2011/01/21...bjectid=873999

As a FPS lover, I might just buy it, it should be good, I mean, it has been 12 years.
Working...
X