20 Best Actors Alive

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
    Again don't make this personal....keep that crap out of the thread or go post elsewhere.

Then that's our god given right....if you don't agree with our opinions fine, I can respect that. There is no law against agreeing to disagree peacefully.

I do want to point out that your calling the other poster out for being 15 and yet you can't properly spell the words you or you're......The American school systems have failed this generation with the poor language skills that are allowed to run rampant.
    Ur is text talk relax I can spell your don't act foolish

Comment

Originally posted by themadfanatic View Post
      Mods aren't getting involve for me asking if ur 15 ita a serious question I didn't insult anyone. Raging bull,awakinings,any given sunday,88 minutes, two for the money,rightgeous kill aren't gangster movies and if u haven't seen any pacino or dinero films one would have to wonder if u were 15. Batman movies,terminator were not displays of good acting I already said ur entitled to ur opinions but to think u can say etc as an answer for actors better than dinero and pacino u know nothing about acting there are very few ppl that can even b argued as better than them
      There are some people who've never seen star wars....I am one that really was never into Deniro or pacino.....Everyone has different taste in movies I've seen Deniro in many movies (mostly his comedic work like analyze this ect..) I'm not saying he's not a good actor but I can't say he's a great actor becuase I'm just not interested in his other movies. He's a good actor just not one of my favorites.

That's like me saying a Ferrari is a great car if I had never seen or driven one....How can I say that if I have nothing to base it off of?

You can argue this one till your blue in the face but lets face it I'm not going to cave, most of their movies are hard-r movies and I'm not the type that gets enjoyment out of that sort of thing. Good for you for enjoying it but leave me to my opinions and agree to disagree, because neither of us are going to cause the other to budge, I like who I like you like who you like....end of story.
      sigpic

Comment

Sorry if u feel attacked by me asking if YOU'RE 15 it was a serious question and sorry for saying YOU'RE out of YOU'RE mind its a figure of speech nothing personal

Comment

There are some people who've never seen star wars....I am one that really was never into Deniro or pacino.....Everyone has different taste in movies I've seen Deniro in many movies (mostly his comedic work like analyze this ect..) I'm not saying he's not a good actor but I can't say he's a great actor becuase I'm just not interested in his other movies. He's a good actor just not one of my favorites.

That's like me saying a Ferrari is a great car if I had never seen or driven one....How can I say that if I have nothing to base it off of?

You can argue this one till your blue in the face but lets face it I'm not going to cave, most of their movies are hard-r movies and I'm not the type that gets enjoyment out of that sort of thing. Good for you for enjoying it but leave me to my opinions and agree to disagree, because neither of us are going to cause the other to budge, I like who I like you like who you like....end of story.
          Ok. I do encourage you to watch some of their movies that aren't gangster movie they really are talented actors and I think your missing out just sayin

Comment

Ur is text talk relax I can spell your don't act foolish
            I know what it is....It's one of my biggest pet peaves! I come from a family of English teachers, the abreviated text chat stuff annoys the heck out of me. You wanna type that way fine but I'm just saying it drives me nuts that this nation has become so lazy that they can't type two more letters to properly spell the word you or your, I can kind of understand it on the old style phones with partial keyboard but on a computer with a full keyboard I just don't get it....Maybe I'm just getting too old to understand the younger generation.....meh.

Carry on....I mean no offense I'm just griping at something that annoys me back on topic.

If you want a good actor (one I'd for sure put well above Deniro and Pacino) then I'd say it'd have to be Jack Nicolson (actually debated putting him #1 on my list but I decided a little lower)
            sigpic

Comment

I know what it is....It's one of my biggest pet peaves! I come from a family of English teachers, the abreviated text chat stuff annoys the heck out of me. You wanna type that way fine but I'm just saying it drives me nuts that this nation has become so lazy that they can't type two more letters to properly spell the word you or your, I can kind of understand it on the old style phones with partial keyboard but on a computer with a full keyboard I just don't get it....Maybe I'm just getting too old to understand the younger generation.....meh.

Carry on....I mean no offense I'm just griping at something that annoys me back on topic.

If you want a good actor (one I'd for sure put well above Deniro and Pacino) then I'd say it'd have to be Jack Nicolson (actually debated putting him #1 on my list but I decided a little lower)
              Jack Nicolson is a Lakers fan, so therefore, you are banned from liking him
              2013 Adopt-a-Bronco: Demaryius Thomas

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Broncoholic3233 View Post
                Jack Nicolson is a Lakers fan, so therefore, you are banned from liking him

I don't like basketball so it makes no difference to me who he cheers for
                sigpic

Comment

I don't like basketball so it makes no difference to me who he cheers for
                  I also believe he is a die-hard Chargers, Raiders and Chiefs fan

Do you wanna change your mind now?

I was just messing, he is a good actor, no doubt.
                  2013 Adopt-a-Bronco: Demaryius Thomas

sigpic

Comment

I put jack at 3 I love him as an actor so I won't disagree. I do not use a computer I use my blackberry and I have really big hands that's why I try to type as few letters as possible, these buttons are small

Comment

Originally posted by Broncoholic3233 View Post
                      I also believe he is a die-hard Chargers, Raiders and Chiefs fan

Do you wanna change your mind now?

I was just messing, he is a good actor, no doubt.
                      I think one of my all time favorite Nicholson films (aside from the departed one of the few gangster type movies that I really liked) was As Good as It Gets

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ezRrQZnuCNM

So many great moments in that film and he played a total tool in the movie but somehow he managed to play it so well and so convincingly that you couldn't help feeling sorry for him and all he went through to become the man he is.
                      sigpic

Comment

I put jack at 3 I love him as an actor so I won't disagree. I do not use a computer I use my blackberry and I have really big hands that's why I try to type as few letters as possible, these buttons are small
                        Fair enough I understand that then, I can understand situations like that a whole lot more than the twitter generation that just does it to do it.....my appologies for calling you out on it.
                        sigpic

Comment

Love as good as it gets

Comment

I just want opinions and friendly debate in this thread. No need to get personal.

I love As Good As It Gets as well. Great movie and Nicholson is superb.

Greg Kinnear is another underrated actor.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by The Experience View Post
                              I just want opinions and friendly debate in this thread. No need to get personal.

I love As Good As It Gets as well. Great movie and Nicholson is superb.

Greg Kinnear is another underrated actor.
                              What he said.

Let's keep it nice, okay?

If you want to get mean, go to GD. That's what it's there for.

No. Not really. I didn't say that.
                              Administrator

#Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage Month

#LupusAwarenessMonth

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

I'm tellin u the 15 your old question was serious and I apologized for sayin ur out of ur mind it was just a figure of speech lol

Comment

Working...
                                X