20 Best Actors Alive

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by themadfanatic View Post
    I'm tellin u the 15 your old question was serious and I apologized for sayin ur out of ur mind it was just a figure of speech lol
    It's all good, everyones hugged and made up lets talk movies and actors!

I actually think the more I look at my top 20 the more most of it should be "in no particular order, Walken could easily be top 10 as could Robert Downey Jr and Sean Penn. I'd say I would move Patrick Stewart out but honestly if you toss out star trek (I am a trekie) He's got so much range and depth as a shakesperian actor his non-sci fi work is actually quite good.

Admittedly Baldwin and RDA shouldn't be on my list but hey it's my list I'll put who I want on there.

I really wish Adam Baldwin would land some more parts because he's been my favorite character of every show he's ever been in (Jayne in Firefly, John Casey in Chuck) plus he's a decent voice actor as well.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
      It's all good, everyones hugged and made up lets talk movies and actors!

I actually think the more I look at my top 20 the more most of it should be "in no particular order, Walken could easily be top 10 as could Robert Downey Jr and Sean Penn. I'd say I would move Patrick Stewart out but honestly if you toss out star trek (I am a trekie) He's got so much range and depth as a shakesperian actor his non-sci fi work is actually quite good.

Admittedly Baldwin and RDA shouldn't be on my list but hey it's my list I'll put who I want on there.

I really wish Adam Baldwin would land some more parts because he's been my favorite character of every show he's ever been in (Jayne in Firefly, John Casey in Chuck) plus he's a decent voice actor as well.
      Personally I think you have the wrong Baldwin in there. That is if there is a Baldwin in the top 20.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by The Experience View Post
        Personally I think you have the wrong Baldwin in there. That is if there is a Baldwin in the top 20.
        I can't stand Alec....
        sigpic

Comment

I can't stand Alec....
          I freakin love Alec Baldwin. I think he is hilarious.

Canteen Boy is classic!
          sigpic

Comment

I freakin love Alec Baldwin. I think he is hilarious.

Canteen Boy is classic!
            I admit he is one of the best parts of 30 rock but I just dislike him due to non-acting reasons.
            sigpic

Comment

I admit he is one of the best parts of 30 rock but I just dislike him due to non-acting reasons.
              Fair enough......
              sigpic

Comment

Just started watching the TV series "Shark". Further insures just how awesome James Woods is....
                sigpic

Comment

denzel washington
                  mel gibson
                  gary oldman
                  Edward Norton
                  tom hanks

is my top 5 in no particular order.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by baphamet View Post
                    denzel washington
                    mel gibson
                    gary oldman
                    Edward Norton
                    tom hanks

is my top 5 in no particular order.
                    Good list. But I think Mel Gibson is just way overrated. He is a good actor but I wouldn't put him into the top 50....
                    sigpic

Comment

I agree. The experience go find the tread about top 20 movies I'm interested in seeing your list

Comment

Good list. But I think Mel Gibson is just way overrated. He is a good actor but I wouldn't put him into the top 50....
                        because he is crazy, right? just judging by acting ability alone the guy is good IMO.

to say he isn't in the top 50 is your opinion but i dare you to name 50 others better than him lol
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by baphamet View Post
                          because he is crazy, right? just judging by acting ability alone the guy is good IMO.

to say he isn't in the top 50 is your opinion but i dare you to name 50 others better than him lol
                          Not because he is crazy

I will take you on, I have nothing else better to do just give me a few minutes......
                          sigpic

Comment

Not because he is crazy

I will take you on, I have nothing else better to do just give me a few minutes......
                            haha cool, ill check back later.
                            sigpic

Comment

Experience Jusy saw your list of top 20 movies, pretty good

Comment

Here is my top 50. (no order)

http://www.imdb.com/list/eBYcrNtGPlc/?publish=publish
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X