20 Best Actors Alive

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No love for Adam Sandler?

I understand he may not be the best "actor" but he's a hilarious and is the main character in a ton of good movies. I think he does his job well, I mean I would have him in my top actors list (at least 50).

What I always like to do with my friends is ask them what there favorite Adam Sandler movie is. They always have an answer, but then when they start thinking about it they always go "oh wait" or I'll say "but what about.." and it's just a really hard question.

Big Daddy
    Billy Madison
    Happy Gilmore
    Waterboy
    Mr. Deeds

So many good ones!

Comment

Originally posted by Kno-Sean View Post
      No love for Adam Sandler?

I understand he may not be the best "actor" but he's a hilarious and is the main character in a ton of good movies. I think he does his job well, I mean I would have him in my top actors list (at least 50).

What I always like to do with my friends is ask them what there favorite Adam Sandler movie is. They always have an answer, but then when they start thinking about it they always go "oh wait" or I'll say "but what about.." and it's just a really hard question.

Big Daddy
      Billy Madison
      Happy Gilmore
      Waterboy
      Mr. Deeds

So many good ones!
      Sandler is actually a very good actor. Top 50? no.

This list is based off of pure acting ability.
      sigpic

Comment

Most of my favorite actors are dead.

Of those alive,

I'd say Gary Oldman, Daniel Day-Lewis, Benicio Del Toro, Anthony Hopkins, Ben Kingsley, Al Pacino, Gene Hackman, Robert De Niro, Clint Eastwood, Viggo Mortenson, Steve Buscemi, and Giovanni Ribisi are all right up there, IMHO.
        The Browns are gone; I'm not a fan of the Impostors

The real Browns are in Baltimore, see?

Comment

Originally posted by Charlie Brown View Post
          Most of my favorite actors are dead.

Of those alive,

I'd say Gary Oldman, Daniel Day-Lewis, Benicio Del Toro, Anthony Hopkins, Ben Kingsley, Al Pacino, Gene Hackman, Robert De Niro, Clint Eastwood, Viggo Mortenson, Steve Buscemi, and Giovanni Ribisi are all right up there, IMHO.
          Great List!

I forgot about Ribisi, great actor.
          sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X