top 20 metal bands of all time.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Frenchy180 View Post
    I love the inclusion of disturbed, hatebreed, lamb of.god and all that remains! Of course Sabbath too... What about Ozzy as an.individual.though?
    I respect Ozzy, but he was never really a big influence on me. I definitely don't mind when I hear his stuff, but then again, I don't really go out of my way to listen to him.
    HEAR ME ROAR!
    sigpic
    Thanks to Freyaka for the great sig!

Comment

Good Catch on the In Flames band !

I was wonderin why they were not in the list ! :thumb:

They are crazy in a live show (they kind of stole the show to megadeath last time they were here lol)

Now...All that remains:the boyz band group of metal...really ? They sound ok but the top 20 ? mmmmmm
      :logo:Canadian Denver Bronco Fan #7:logo:

Adopted Broncos:
      -:Mr. Decker:-

Comment

Originally posted by Louich View Post
        Good Catch on the In Flames band !

I was wonderin why they were not in the list ! :thumb:

They are crazy in a live show (they kind of stole the show to megadeath last time they were here lol)

Now...All that remains:the boyz band group of metal...really ? They sound ok but the top 20 ? mmmmmm
        All that Remains has its critics, sure. I'm not a fan of every act Baphamet put on his list, that's for certain. I guess there were bound to be a few critics for mine.

That's my list. What's yours?
        HEAR ME ROAR!
        sigpic
        Thanks to Freyaka for the great sig!

Comment

Originally posted by WhoDeyBengals View Post
          All that Remains has its critics, sure. I'm not a fan of every act Baphamet put on his list, that's for certain. I guess there were bound to be a few critics for mine.

That's my list. What's yours?
          I just wanted a good laugh, I listen to their beat anyways it's just a running gag we have in the gang because of a show we went and they were playing before In Flames. A friend of mine nitoced the singer had no tattoo and a niple peircing (not that there is anything worng with that ) and just shouted 'hey it's the boy band of the metal bands! ' and it stuck.

For my list, well I would be able to put up a top 20 but most of it would be just because. I guess I have a pretty funny taste for music .. I like metal but mostly listen to hiphop

1.In flames
          2.panthera
          3.slipknot

and the rest can pretty much be made up as the shuffle player go in my car of mp3 player ...lol
          Last edited by Louich; 12-21-2011, 12:24 PM.
          :logo:Canadian Denver Bronco Fan #7:logo:

Adopted Broncos:
          -:Mr. Decker:-

Comment

I will always hate metallica. Even today I refuse to listen to their old stuff that was legendary. They have pissed me off too much to even care.

I'm more into Instrumentals and guitar virtuosos like

Malmsteen
            MacAlpine
            Greg Howe
            Akira Takasaki
            Paul Gilbert
            Shawn Lane
            Marty Friedman
            Takayoshi Ohmura
            etc...

Comment

Working...