Currently DJing taking request

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Currently DJing taking request

OK what you want me to play for these drunks in W PA. Gotta Be a hip hop dance song.
    I hate the Defenseless Receiver rule and the fines. Posted since '07. 2011 rule addition :nono: backhand a fool!

Originally posted by marcus_miller View Post
    OK what you want me to play for these drunks in W PA. Gotta Be a hip hop dance song.
    Play some Soldier Boy fer sure.
    sigpic
    2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

Comment

"Jump Around"

House of Pain
      sigpic
      Thank you to my grandfather jetrazor for being a veteran of the armed forces!

Comment

Originally posted by JakeNbake View Post
        Play some Soldier Boy fer sure.
        Just played pretty pretty Boy swag. OK Ill hit it up again. How about let me see your hips swing. Crowd pleaser is top priority. Soldier Boy got better fo sho
        I hate the Defenseless Receiver rule and the fines. Posted since '07. 2011 rule addition :nono: backhand a fool!

Comment

Originally posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
          "Jump Around"

House of Pain
          Classic havn't played that in forever good call. gonna be hard to transition that

Comment

Classic havn't played that in forever good call.
            Yeah, that's old school. I heard it at a minor league hockey match last night.
            sigpic
            Thank you to my grandfather jetrazor for being a veteran of the armed forces!

Comment

Seeing as you're going old school already, might as well play Peter Piper by RUN DMC.
              sigpic

Adopted Posters:
              Broncbeat - 80stheman - kmcgough25 - InsaneBlaze 23
              Adopted By:
              Broncoholic JS & 80stheman
              Broncbeat

Comment

Oh and play some Thizzle Dance by Mac Dre.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Thors Hammer View Post
                  Seeing as you're going old school already, might as well play Peter Piper by RUN DMC.
                  Yeah I gotta keep it fresh however, A study was done on modern compressed music. Peps can only handle it for so long so you gotta mix it up your song is up in about 15 songs

Comment

Yeah I gotta keep it fresh however, A study was done on modern compressed music. Peps can only handle it for so long so you gotta mix it up your song is up in about 15 songs
                    gucci!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                    sigpic

Comment

gucci!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                      Always, already played "spot light" and "I think I love her", Its a V day party so "Valentines day " is being saved for the right time. I love getting peps off. I'm propally resposible for a couple illiegitamite kids...I dont have time for spell check

Comment

Always, already played "spot light" and "I think I love her", Its a V day party so "Valentines day " is being saved for the right time. I love getting peps off. I'm propally resposible for a couple illiegitamite kids...I dont have time for spell check
                        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KH75PmAabIE

Do it..... now.
                        sigpic

Comment

Huh never heard it screw me and Im going to flame you. I'll look it up

Comment

Cant take a chance on watching right now all run of the laptop and never know

Comment

dude playing it now great song thanks cp that

Comment

Working...
                              X