Spidey reboot has a name

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spidey reboot has a name

Wait for it.....wait for it.....wait for it.....OK so the new Spidey movie is gonna be called The Amazing Spider-man. Here is a very small article with a cool pic by IGN.

http://movies.ign.com/articles/114/1149570p1.html

The Spider-Man reboot now has an official title. And we've also got our first official look at the character with his mask on. Check it!

The title is… The Amazing Spider-Man. Just like the comic! And here's the image:

You gotta admit, you're getting excited now. Kinda makes all those spy pics not so important.
    sigpic
    Adopted Broncos:
    EmmanuelSanders

He's still hiding the codpiece.

Comment

According to the imdb page Phillip Seymour Hoffman is rumored to play Venom.

That would be awesome. I would definitely need to see it.
      sigpic

Comment

Wow, went out on a limb with that one!!!
        *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
        *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
        *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*

Comment

Spectacular.

Comment

I'm actually psyched for this movie. The last one was such garbage and did both venom and sandman a terrible disservice.

I may be most excited for Emma Stone as Gwenn Stacey <3

Comment

From the look of that picture, it appears they are going to go with the web cartridges instead of him just having web powers. I hope so because that's traditionally how it was. I think they are doing this one right so far.

Comment

Originally posted by theMileHighGuy View Post
                From the look of that picture, it appears they are going to go with the web cartridges instead of him just having web powers. I hope so because that's traditionally how it was. I think they are doing this one right so far.
                Yep.. cartridges were what he used in the comics, and in TAS I think. Hopefully they don't ruin Venom this time around, if he is in.

Comment

Can someone explain how a chubbsy like Philip Seymour Hoffman is going to be Venom?

I hope this isn't going to be like when I asked people how Eric Foreman will play Venom.

Comment

Originally posted by xX-Bronco-Xx View Post
                    Can someone explain how a chubbsy like Philip Seymour Hoffman is going to be Venom?

I hope this isn't going to be like when I asked people how Eric Foreman will play Venom.
                    I can do it in one sentence.

He is an amazing actor......
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by The Experience View Post

First a skinny guy with no form of muscles, now a fat guy.

Venom is that of none.

Shoot just throw Dwayne Johnson or Vin Deisel into the black suit, and we have a Venom.
                      sigpic
                      Adopted Broncos:
                      EmmanuelSanders

Comment

Originally posted by The Experience View Post

Just because you are a good actor doesn't mean you can play any part you want. You actually have to look the part and seeing someone like him play a character like Venom makes no sense.

You aren't going to see Leo Decaprio play a steroided wrestler like Rourke did in The Wrestler just because he can act.

Comment

Just because you are a good actor doesn't mean you can play any part you want. You actually have to look the part and seeing someone like him play a character like Venom makes no sense.

You aren't going to see Leo Decaprio play a steroided wrestler like Rourke did in The Wrestler just because he can act.
                          Very Very true.

Thats just like, when people wanted Johnny Depp to play the Riddler in Batman. It makes no sense.
                          sigpic
                          Adopted Broncos:
                          EmmanuelSanders

Comment

Most actors.... yes but some actors can do whatever they want because they are that good. PSH falls under that category. He may not be the sexy pick, but you won't find a better actor.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by InsaneBlaze23 View Post
                              Wait for it.....wait for it.....wait for it.....OK so the new Spidey movie is gonna be called The Amazing Spider-man. Here is a very small article with a cool pic by IGN.

http://movies.ign.com/articles/114/1149570p1.html
                              You're darn right it's the "Amazing Spiderman" Marvel finally got back control of the movie rights. Let's hope they don't let us down..... Now only if Fox would give up control of the X-men franchise.... A guy can dream can't he.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X