• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DevilSpawn View Post
    Spectacular.
    no AMAZING!
    sigpicoh YEAH?

Comment

Why reboot the same series, it just came out not too long ago, ugh....

10 years ago next year I guess, only 4 years ago since the 3rd one.
      sigpic

Comment

I like that he has the device to spin web, rather than it be comin out of his skin (ewwww)

Comment

I still think Andrew Garfield will be a better Spiderman because he actually looks the part for it way more than Toby did.

I want to see thissss.

Comment

I don't know, I'm kinda skeptical on this film, I will see it. I do think Toby was better fit, but we will see when it comes out.
            sigpic
            Adopted Broncos:
            EmmanuelSanders

Comment

Doesn't make any sense. We already saw how Peter got his powers, bullied in highschool, and took on the responsibility as a hero. We don't need to see it all again, when its only been a few years since the last reboot. That'd be like someone rebooting the Batman franchise a few years after TDKR comes out. It doesn't make any sense at all.

Besides, Tobey > Garfield

Comment

Originally posted by Amari24 View Post
                Doesn't make any sense. We already saw how Peter got his powers, bullied in highschool, and took on the responsibility as a hero. We don't need to see it all again, when its only been a few years since the last reboot. That'd be like someone rebooting the Batman franchise a few years after TDKR comes out. It doesn't make any sense at all.

Besides, Tobey > Garfield
                I don't know if you know it or not, but there is a rumor going around that there will be a Batman reboot before they make a Justice League film. In when I say rumor, I'm not talking about some guy on G4 or IMDB, but a source from Warner Bros.
                sigpic
                Adopted Broncos:
                EmmanuelSanders

Comment

The new Spider - Man looks darker and more sinister. Is it still from the creators of Twilight? If it is I hope they dont get all EMO on us!
                  sigpicoh YEAH?

Comment

I think Spider-Man 1 and 2 were awesome, Tobey embodies all the dorky stuff that Peter possesses. He wasn't the super athlete that Spidey was supposed to be but they did a lot of CGI for that (Which was so-so). Andrew looks a lot more like the Ultimate version of Pete and Spidey I suppose, which is cool and from everything I've read this is going to have a more "Ultimate" feel to it, either way I am happy I just dont get..for the life of me why they altered the suit, to me, his costume is like Superman's, they both have worn different suits but in movie form u dont mess with the original. I still cant find a story on why they made him look like a Power Ranger/Spider ninja

Comment

Originally posted by InsaneBlaze23 View Post
                      I don't know if you know it or not, but there is a rumor going around that there will be a Batman reboot before they make a Justice League film. In when I say rumor, I'm not talking about some guy on G4 or IMDB, but a source from Warner Bros.
                      They have to. Bale's not gonna do it obviously.

Comment

Working...
                      X