No announcement yet.

Nfl 2k14

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Okay come on, just watching this, you can't tell me that this doesn't just look more REAL than Madden ever does.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aQkcN...eature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SFkqIHfsPx4

Comment

Originally posted by jcdavey View Post
      crazy talk from you

nhl 11 is fn awesome
      The problem is they nerfed the game so bad in OTP. They also made it so the team with the most "pressure" has the the advantages the ice gets tilted so bad it's ridiculous. People just cycle the puck to the point and wire slap shots. and it's annoying. It takes no skill to wire a shot from the point, but that's where most of NHL 11's goals come from.

And I've played vs a few times.... it sucks.
      sigpic
      2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

Comment

My favorite part of the 2k engine.... the running game

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xP9NE...eature=related

Comment

Originally posted by Hoserman117 View Post
          My favorite part of the 2k engine.... the running game

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xP9NE...eature=related
          Hmmm... I'm disappointed in this video.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Amari24 View Post
            Mark your callender. That's offically the only time 2K could possibly make an NFL game again. Why? Well EA extended the exclusivity through 2013..

http://www.gamespot.com/news/6299059...es%3Btitle%3B4

Sucks.. I was hoping to be able to enjoy a "good" NFL game for once, but I guess not.
            Isn't that behaviour basically heavily restricting competition and creating a monopoly? how is that even legal anyways?
            Manning Fatigue (noun): The act of being sick as hell of watching a HOF qb take half of forever to decide what to do and just wishing he'd make up his mind.

Comment

Originally posted by milehighireland View Post
              Isn't that behaviour basically heavily restricting competition and creating a monopoly? how is that even legal anyways?
              Because you can still make Football games... just not NFL games.
              sigpic

Comment

wrong on two counts

A. there's something everyone could do about a $90 game, don't buy the gd thing haha, simple as that

and
                B. even if a game is 100% perfect, it doesn't make a monopoly a good thing

also people just love to hate on EA, EA is only the publisher, they don't even make the game haha.

the nfl or any organization that sells exclusive rights, is the real culprit.....
                You're the one that's wrong.

I'm talking hypothetically, if someone wanted to play an NFL game, they'd have to pay $90 to do so.. No one else would be making any NFL games aside from EA, so that means they'll have to pay whatever EA is asking to play the latest NFL game. That's if they choose to buy it.

Who said a monopoly is a good thing? If you had bothered to read anything prior to that post, I stated I hate monoplies for reasons such as this. All I'm saying is that the monopoly wouldn't bother me much if Madden was a good NFL game, but it's not, and EA obviously doesn't care about improving it.

And I never said that EA made Madden, but they sure as hell have a say in how it's made.
                Last edited by Amari24; 02-18-2011, 01:08 PM.

Comment

it's what people love to do

2k was decent but never really as realistic of a football game, even though madden isn't either, madden's definitely the better sim between the 2
                  Lol have you ever played any NFL 2K game? 2K was ALWAYS more realistic than Madden..

The best Madden sim to date is Madden 2005. After that, Madden went downhill.
                  Last edited by Amari24; 02-18-2011, 01:04 PM.

Comment

Electronic Arts does make the Madden series as well as publish it.

Originally posted by Amari24 View Post
                    Lol have you ever played any NFL 2K game? 2K was ALWAYS more realistic than Madden..

The best Madden sim to date is Madden 2005. After that, Madden went downhill.
                    And this the truth.

Comment

Working...
                    X