X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Battlefield 3

http://www.ea.com/battlefield3/videos/faultline-ep1

Looks fantastic.

Wow, DICE out did themselves. Those are the best and most realistic graphics to date.

It look like real people, in the thing is, is that that was gameplay not a trailer or cutscene, but the actually gameplay.

Man I can't wait for this game. Battlefield 3 will be beyond beast.
    sigpic
    Adopted Broncos:
    EmmanuelSanders

Comment

Indeed, that was in game, single player gameplay. Pretty sure that is running on PC though, not on consoles. But this is an extremely early build as well. No doubt it will look great. I've already pre-ordered it.

Comment

Originally posted by LbloodOjunkieG View Post
        Indeed, that was in game, single player gameplay. Pretty sure that is running on PC though, not on consoles. But this is an extremely early build as well. No doubt it will look great. I've already pre-ordered it.
        Console graphics are better than PC, especially with HD. So if that was PC, I can only wonder how it will look on a 32' LCD tv.

I didn't pre-order it...yet, but I'm sure I will later this year like in August if I have Gears 3 pre-ordered and paid off by then. But since I just pre-ordered and paid off Dragon Age 2 & Mass Effect 3, plus buying a new TV. I'm short on money, thats why BF3 has to wait till after I deal with other game titles.
        sigpic
        Adopted Broncos:
        EmmanuelSanders

Comment

Here's my wallet. Take my money.
          sigpic

Hooray, beer!

Comment

Originally posted by CoryWinget81 View Post
            Here's my wallet. Take my money.
            Haha, yeah. Maybe with this game we can actually play together.

I stopped playing Trash Ops, now I'm just playing RPG games till the next shooter.
            sigpic
            Adopted Broncos:
            EmmanuelSanders

Comment

Originally posted by InsaneBlaze23 View Post
              Console graphics are better than PC, especially with HD. So if that was PC, I can only wonder how it will look on a 32' LCD tv.

I didn't pre-order it...yet, but I'm sure I will later this year like in August if I have Gears 3 pre-ordered and paid off by then. But since I just pre-ordered and paid off Dragon Age 2 & Mass Effect 3, plus buying a new TV. I'm short on money, thats why BF3 has to wait till after I deal with other game titles.
              Consoles don't have better graphics than PC. If you have a PC built for gaming, it'll look better than anything on consoles. I mean no console game has yet to top Crysis 1 on PC, and that game was released 4 years ago, and by today's standards, Crysis 1 is outdated. Besides, console games can only go up to 720p, where as PC can go 1080p. Huge difference.

Comment

Originally posted by Amari24 View Post
                Consoles don't have better graphics than PC. If you have a PC built for gaming, it'll look better than anything on consoles. I mean no console game has yet to top Crysis 1 on PC, and that game was released 4 years ago, and by today's standards, Crysis 1 is outdated. Besides, console games can only go up to 720p, where as PC can go 1080p. Huge difference.
                i agree but you are wrong about the resolution of games on consol some go to 1080p like gt5
                sigpic

Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake.

Comment

Reminds me of Cod4 (in a good way)

Cod4 is still my favorite game of ALL TIME

It was a turning point for all gaming

Battlefield 3 looks like it can compete now, Game looks great

Comment

Haha, yeah. Maybe with this game we can actually play together.

I stopped playing Trash Ops, now I'm just playing RPG games till the next shooter.
                    MW2 and Cod4 are all i playy

Comment

Originally posted by canadiansbronco View Post
                      i agree but you are wrong about the resolution of games on consol some go to 1080p like gt5
                      Yeah and GT5 has terrible framerate. PC can go 1080p without dropping the framerate, if your PC can handle it that is. Console games with 1080p look terrible.

Comment

Originally posted by Rollo View Post
                        Reminds me of Cod4 (in a good way)

Cod4 is still my favorite game of ALL TIME

It was a turning point for all gaming

Battlefield 3 looks like it can compete now, Game looks great
                        CoD4 was pretty good, but how was it a "turning point" for gaming? It was nothing more than your average run of the mill FPS, and at the time, FPS had been done to death before, it was nothing revolutionary or new. Besides, CoD4 wasn't even the best FPS to come out around that time, Crysis 1 and Halo 3 were far better.

Comment

Originally posted by Amari24 View Post
                          Yeah and GT5 has terrible framerate. PC can go 1080p without dropping the framerate, if your PC can handle it that is. Console games with 1080p look terrible.
                          so by following your logic...gt5 looks terrible
                          sigpic

Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake.

Comment

Originally posted by canadiansbronco View Post
                            so by following your logic...gt5 looks terrible
                            Compared to the framerate, and 1080p resolution of a PC, yes, GT5 does look terrible.

Comment

Wow sorry but no way. PC graphics absolutely destroy console graphics (as long as you have the machine to max out a game).

I'm ordering a GTX 570 soon to max out Metro 2033 and Crysis 2... you can bet it trashes anything you'll find on a console.

Comment

Working...
                              X