Amari24: SiliconX24
    CoryWinget81: Sapience1022
    Frenchy180: Frenchy180
    Hoserman117: Hoser117
    Jermz79: FL_BRONCO_FAN

http://forums.denverbroncos.com/show...s-%28merged%29
    enh... i taught you guys where all on xbox
    sigpic

Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake.

Comment

• Originally posted by kishzilla View Post
      12and4: SaMViLLiaN
      Amari24: SiliconX24
      CoryWinget81: Sapience1022
      Frenchy180: Frenchy180
      Hoserman117: Hoser117
      Jermz79: FL_BRONCO_FAN

http://forums.denverbroncos.com/show...s-%28merged%29
      All of those you name play on both console. I wasn't saying zero people play on PS3. I'm saying only you and Canadian play BF3 on PS3.
      sigpic
      Adopted Broncos:
      EmmanuelSanders

Comment

• Originally posted by InsaneBlaze23 View Post
        All of those you name play on both console. I wasn't saying zero people play on PS3. I'm saying only you and Canadian play BF3 on PS3.
        http://bf3stats.com/

PC online
        PS3 online
        360 online

There has always been more people playing BF3 on the PS3.

It may be so that more people on BCMB are on XBOX, but that's not the case for this game as a whole. Just sayin'
        sigpic

Comment

http://bf3stats.com/

PC online
          PS3 online
          360 online

There has always been more people playing BF3 on the PS3.

It may be so that more people on BCMB are on XBOX, but that's not the case for this game as a whole. Just sayin'
          Again you are pointing out what nobody is talking about. I don't care about those numbers because those 54 thousand people are not members of this forum. Which was the entire point of my post, not number of people on this forum that own a PS3 or number of total players on PS3 that plays BF3. But who on this forum actually plays the game.

Everything else you post is just irrelevant.
          sigpic
          Adopted Broncos:
          EmmanuelSanders

Comment

• Originally posted by InsaneBlaze23 View Post
            Again you are pointing out what nobody is talking about. I don't care about those numbers because those 54 thousand people are not members of this forum. Which was the entire point of my post, not number of people on this forum that own a PS3 or number of total players on PS3 that plays BF3. But who on this forum actually plays the game.

Everything else you post is just irrelevant.
            Well if we're talking irrelevant, nobody asked you your opinion on the census numbers of who does or doesn't play the game on PS3 in the first place. You just butt in with it when I mentioned I was on the PS3. So congratulations on being an ass for no reason
            sigpic

Comment

Well if we're talking irrelevant, nobody asked you your opinion on the census numbers of who does or doesn't play the game on PS3 in the first place. You just butt in with it when I mentioned I was on the PS3. So congratulations on being an ass for no reason
              I mentioned it because Peerless was wondering if anyone would join him on BF3. He plays on 360, I pointed out you being on PS3 and the lack of others on this site being on it as well in terms of Battlefield.

Nobody asked for my opinion but it is given anyway, you don't have to pay any attention to my opinion.
              sigpic
              Adopted Broncos:
              EmmanuelSanders

Comment

Working...
              X