Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Xbox One

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Started playing Destiny on Xbox one because I got the collection. I forgot how much I enjoyed the game.

    On the madden front, I've had the entire week off so...I've played a lot more games than I intended to play. I made the playoffs, but I lost Kalif Raymond for the year so...His shot of getting rookie of the year (and with it a massive ton of XP) just shot down the drains because he just narrowly had it and I'm thinking that Ezekiel Ellott's going to take it back...That and now that he's gone my offense has imploded. I barely beat the lowly saints this week. I started off the game against the Panthers really hot and then once Raymond went out I just disappeared.

    So...I've locked up the playoffs, but I don't know that I'll go far without Raymond.
    sigpic

    Comment


    • http://www.ign.com/articles/2017/03/...eginning-today
      sigpic

      Comment


      • Is anyone getting Destiny 2 for XB1? I just preordered the other day (I think it was Friday that it was officially announced.)
        2014/2015 Adopt-A-Bronco : TJ Ward - GO DUCKS!

        Comment


        • https://majornelson.com/2018/01/23/x...osoft-studios/

          Pretty good deal coming down the pipes for the Xbox game pass with Microsoft studios going in at launch. Might give me a reason to try out sea of thieves on March 20th




          Adopted Broncos:
          (2011-2013) Eric Decker
          (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
          (2019-Current) Drew Lock
          Adopted posters:
          Everyone

          Comment


          • Originally posted by #87Birdman View Post
            https://majornelson.com/2018/01/23/x...osoft-studios/

            Pretty good deal coming down the pipes for the Xbox game pass with Microsoft studios going in at launch. Might give me a reason to try out sea of thieves on March 20th
            Very interesting news though I'm not sure the exclusives will pull me in. I'm starting to not be major into the xbox exclusives anymore. But it would be nice to pile up a list of games I want in a short span to be included during one pass window. Especially if they have deals every now and then to get the game pass for like 20-30% off. I think that 6 month window would be valuable when football season ends.
            sigpic

            Comment


            • Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
              Very interesting news though I'm not sure the exclusives will pull me in. I'm starting to not be major into the xbox exclusives anymore. But it would be nice to pile up a list of games I want in a short span to be included during one pass window. Especially if they have deals every now and then to get the game pass for like 20-30% off. I think that 6 month window would be valuable when football season ends.
              Yeah I just keep my subscription running tend to get my money worth out of the games going in recently. 1000/1000 on nba playground last month and put a bit of time in zoo tycoon plus my kids have been playing that. This month has nba 2k17 and March will have seas of thieves for me to try out.

              But the selling of cards in those 6 month amounts I wonder if they avoid smaller amounts. To avoid people doing just the one month on a card as people trying to do that on the system with a card tie to it might just forget about it and let it run.




              Adopted Broncos:
              (2011-2013) Eric Decker
              (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
              (2019-Current) Drew Lock
              Adopted posters:
              Everyone

              Comment


              • Originally posted by #87Birdman View Post
                Yeah I just keep my subscription running tend to get my money worth out of the games going in recently. 1000/1000 on nba playground last month and put a bit of time in zoo tycoon plus my kids have been playing that. This month has nba 2k17 and March will have seas of thieves for me to try out.

                But the selling of cards in those 6 month amounts I wonder if they avoid smaller amounts. To avoid people doing just the one month on a card as people trying to do that on the system with a card tie to it might just forget about it and let it run.
                I unfortunately just don't have the time for gaming that I used to. So things like this are hard for me to get value out of. That's why I need a big collection of games during football offseason. But even then I watch far too much television. I need to cut some of those back but DC and Marvel just keep spitting out new ones all the time. Hard to believe sometimes that when Smallville was on it was the only option.

                As for the cards I'm fine with it being a 6 month window initially. I just hope some vendors offer some discounts every now and again.
                sigpic

                Comment

                Working...
                X