Gears of War 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Going on another hiatus from Gears.

If I want to play with lag, then I'll play Gears2. There is no reason for people being able to shoot through walls, and curve bullets like they are from the movie Wanted.

If you down someone and that someone dies, you should get the kill for it, not a assist. Had a game where I went 10 kills 27 downs. 6 of those 10 was from point blank with the gnasher, so no downs. 4 with the lancer. So 23 kills was stolen in one match.
    sigpic
    Adopted Broncos:
    EmmanuelSanders

Comment

• I never have that problem. I play ranked TDM and don't have any issues. I dont kow the kind of internet connection you have so I cannot comment on that, but I have a great connection and have 0 issues with the gameplay. Love the game, but playing MW3 lately.
      Jacksonville Jaguars Broncomania GM:

Comment

• Anyone still play this? I just picked it back up a couple day ago. My only complaint is the amount of people screaming in spanish on my team. Seems like I get stuck with spanish gibberish going on nearly every game

Comment

• Nah, I gave up on Gears 3.
          sigpic
          Adopted Broncos:
          EmmanuelSanders

Comment

• Kill thieves? It still gets to me, but I'm just happy with a win.

Comment

• Originally posted by beastlyskronk View Post
              Kill thieves? It still gets to me, but I'm just happy with a win.
              Many things.

I lost interest, I stop having fun, peoples tactics annoyed me, kill thieves, connection issues, weapon balance issues, matchmaking issues.

I'm happy with winning, but I like to keep what I worked for. If I work to take down someones health or down them, it's annoys me when someone just shoots one bullet and takes the kill, especially when it's not an accident, but an intentional kill steal.
              sigpic
              Adopted Broncos:
              EmmanuelSanders

Comment

• Originally posted by beastlyskronk View Post
                Anyone still play this? I just picked it back up a couple day ago. My only complaint is the amount of people screaming in spanish on my team. Seems like I get stuck with spanish gibberish going on nearly every game
                I will gladly play co-op anytime, but I won't touch the multi with a 10 foot pole. It's just not my thing.

Comment

Working...
                X