Batman Arkham City

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Batman Arkham City

Arkham City is offically set for a 10/18/11 release.

That's October 18th. Wish we were getting it in the Summer.

I can't wait. I think they put it on October to tie in with Halloween.
    Ask me about My Jesus and how to have a relationship with Him.

Red Sox Mafia RLF4 Life! Boston 617 Strong!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Southstander View Post
      I can't wait. I think they put it on October to tie in with Halloween.
      Yeah that's true. I wish they'd give us more info about the game. And we've heard almost nothing about gameplay footage. I expect we'll see some gameplay at E3 in June.

Comment

Originally posted by Amari24 View Post
        Yeah that's true. I wish they'd give us more info about the game. And we've heard almost nothing about gameplay footage. I expect we'll see some gameplay at E3 in June.
        All I have seen is screen shots.

sigpic

Comment

Can't wait! I do hope that batman will have more complex boss battles this time around.

Comment

This year is going to be hard on my wallet, too many good games coming out.
            sigpic

Comment

I hope the game is longer this time...Arkham Asylum was really fun but boss battles were easy and it was short but I loved silently dropping down on people.
              sigpic
              Sig pic by dbfan2007

Originally posted by kishzilla
              You truly are a special kind of strange ha ha ha.
              You damn right!

Songs engineered, mixed, and mastered by yours truly...
              Have It All - Blu3
              Conceited - Blu3
              Intro (Failure Meets Success) - Blu3
              All On You - Blu3

Comment

Originally posted by Foez View Post
                I hope the game is longer this time...Arkham Asylum was really fun but boss battles were easy and it was short but I loved silently dropping down on people.
                Arkham Asylum's length was fine, there was just nothing to do after you beat the game, aside from hunt down Riddles, and do challenge maps. In Arkham City they should make it so that you have more to do after you beat the game, and I hope they make the challenge maps bigger, and more rewards to unlock like new costumes.

Comment

Arkham Asylum's length was fine, there was just nothing to do after you beat the game, aside from hunt down Riddles, and do challenge maps. In Arkham City they should make it so that you have more to do after you beat the game, and I hope they make the challenge maps bigger, and more rewards to unlock like new costumes.
                  I wanted to use the second suit in the main game last time. It would be fun to use classic Campy Batman suit or the ones from the movies.

sigpic

Comment

I wanted to use the second suit in the main game last time. It would be fun to use classic Campy Batman suit or the ones from the movies.
                    Are you talking about the Adam West version, from the 1960s Batman? That would be funny. I liked the Armored Batsuit the most, but you could only use that in the Challenge Maps, but you had to buy the game at Wal mart to use it.

Comment

Are you talking about the Adam West version, from the 1960s Batman? That would be funny. I liked the Armored Batsuit the most, but you could only use that in the Challenge Maps, but you had to buy the game at Wal mart to use it.
                      I was able to use the armored suit in the Challenges, and I bought it at Game Stop.

sigpic

Comment

I would LOVE for the Adam West batman suit to be unlockable in the game!!! All it would need after that is it's trusty "Shark Repellent Bat Spray"
                        sigpic
                        Sig pic by dbfan2007

Originally posted by kishzilla
                        You truly are a special kind of strange ha ha ha.
                        You damn right!

Songs engineered, mixed, and mastered by yours truly...
                        Have It All - Blu3
                        Conceited - Blu3
                        Intro (Failure Meets Success) - Blu3
                        All On You - Blu3

Comment

I was able to use the armored suit in the Challenges, and I bought it at Game Stop.
                          Oh, when I brought it, it said "Walmart exclusive armored Batsuit".

Comment

Originally posted by Foez View Post
                            I would LOVE for the Adam West batman suit to be unlockable in the game!!! All it would need after that is it's trusty "Shark Repellent Bat Spray"
                            Better yet, every time you punch someone it should say "POW!" "BOOM!" in puffy letters. That would be so awesome.

Comment

I cannot wait!!!!!!!!!!
                              *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
                              *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
                              *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*

Comment

Working...
                              X