Batman Arkham City

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by sSync View Post
    I'm not sure his equipment really qualifies as an easter egg because it's actually the "answer" to one of the riddles you have to solve. But you can also enter one of the boats docked nearby by deciphering the hardest code in the game, which contains a ton of bugs crawling on the walls and a bad guy sitting in a chair under a light. It's pretty creepy actually, because as you enter the ship the game forces you into first-person and the thug (who appears to be dead) suddenly jerks upright and screams when you get close enough and start to inspect him. There's a piece of paper on the wall (a shipping invoice) made out to Scarecrow's alias.
    True, but there's also clues at Joker's hideout in the steel mill that Harley Quinn is pregnant. So that's another easter egg that I forgot to mention in my last post. This could lead to a Batman Beyond game, and needless to say, it would be cool to play as Terry McGinnis.

Comment

• Originally posted by Amari24 View Post
      True, but there's also clues at Joker's hideout in the steel mill that Harley Quinn is pregnant. So that's another easter egg that I forgot to mention in my last post. This could lead to a Batman Beyond game, and needless to say, it would be cool to play as Terry McGinnis.
      That would be fun. It would be a lot easier.

Comment

• that would be awesome but i doubt it theyll continue with bataman since theres so much left to tell

Comment

• I haven't done too many of the harder Riddler trophies. I have a hard time figuring a lot of them out, and I'm not one to look them up and sit there with the computer. Like how do you do any of the ones where you have to hold down more than one pressure plate at a time?

Collecting them isn't quite as tedious since they put the Riddler informants into fights.

Comment

• Originally posted by theMileHighGuy View Post
            I haven't done too many of the harder Riddler trophies. I have a hard time figuring a lot of them out, and I'm not one to look them up and sit there with the computer. Like how do you do any of the ones where you have to hold down more than one pressure plate at a time?
            It took me a little while to figure out that for those, what you're actually supposed to do is get from one to the other without touching any other surface. There's normally a progression, so for example you'll find you can jump from a pressure plate atop a building, onto one that's on the floor, where you can then grapple up towards another positioned on a wall. If you land on them without missing you'll open the trophy cage.
            sigpic
            - ★ -
            2012 Adopt a Bronco : Joe Mays

Comment

It took me a little while to figure out that for those, what you're actually supposed to do is get from one to the other without touching any other surface. There's normally a progression, so for example you'll find you can jump from a pressure plate atop a building, onto one that's on the floor, where you can then grapple up towards another positioned on a wall. If you land on them without missing you'll open the trophy cage.
              Ohhhh I see. Do you have to do some of them with catwoman? Like what about the ones on the walls?

Comment

• Originally posted by theMileHighGuy View Post
                Ohhhh I see. Do you have to do some of them with catwoman? Like what about the ones on the walls?
                If they're pink then they're for Catwoman. The rest are for Batman. IIRC there aren't any puzzles for the Catwoman trophies, and for the most part they're just hanging in awkward spots that require you to have her ability to climb on the ceiling.
                sigpic
                - ★ -

Comment

If they're pink then they're for Catwoman. The rest are for Batman. IIRC there aren't any puzzles for the Catwoman trophies, and for the most part they're just hanging in awkward spots that require you to have her ability to climb on the ceiling.
                  No no, I meant the pressure plates that are on the walls. There's one heading towards the steel mill (right across from the scarecrow riddler clue thing) with two on opposite walls.

Comment

• If it's on a wall you have to glide on it and hang on the wall and redirect your momentum to glide to the opposite end, all in one swing.

Comment

• Ohh, right! Um, there might be a better way to do it, but for me I just grappled up towards them, cancelled it out, and hit the wall so Batman does his little freeze-pushoff manoeuvre. If I remember the one you're talking about right I flew into the one on Building A, pushed off it & landed on the plate in the middle, then grappled up towards the one on Building B. The timing can be tricky.
                      sigpic
                      - ★ -

Comment

• Originally posted by Amari24 View Post
                        If it's on a wall you have to glide on it and hang on the wall and redirect your momentum to glide to the opposite end, all in one swing.
                        Ahh I will give that a try, I had tried to zip line it for like an hour and rage quit.

I love playing as animated batman, it reminds me of my saturday mornings when I was young.

Comment

• Just had to bump this to say that Arkham City is one of the best games I've played in a very long time. The depth and variety of the gameplay is amazing. The boss fight with Mr. Freeze, and figuring out how to beat him, was a truly memorable moment.

And how awesome is the Joker? Best villain ever.

Comment

• Yeah.. I gave up on the trophies. To darned many and really.. my ADD won't let me get em all. However.. there are a few side missions left to do.
                            *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
                            *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
                            *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*

Comment

Working...
                            X