PS3, Wii, 360, or PC?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I got a 360, PS3 and PC.

Don't use the PC for gaming much anymore.

I use the 360 for COD games and Madden because my friends have the console.

I use the PS3 for pretty much everything else.

I think the PS3 is just a nicer system. More technology around it, more features, etc.... It also is a lot more sturdy and won't scratch your games like the 360 will.

I like the 360 a hell of a lot more though.

But, I'd have to go with PS3 though.
    2013 Adopt-a-Bronco: Demaryius Thomas

sigpic

Comment

I think PC comes out on top when it comes to multiplayer gaming. You also don't have to pay an extra fee on top of internet in order to play online.

I do however feel a major problem with PC gaming is the constant need to upgrade certain expensive parts in order to achieve maximum quality. It's not really a necessity to constantly upgrade because a decent PC will last you some time but you don't really need to upgrade parts on your console for games so i think thats a huge advantage.

I also feel like it's a lot easier to ignore and avoid the annoying people in game on the PC.
      sigpic
      Thank you Charger$

Comment

Originally posted by HavoK471 View Post
        I think PC comes out on top when it comes to multiplayer gaming. You also don't have to pay an extra fee on top of internet in order to play online.

I do however feel a major problem with PC gaming is the constant need to upgrade certain expensive parts in order to achieve maximum quality. It's not really a necessity to constantly upgrade because a decent PC will last you some time but you don't really need to upgrade parts on your console for games so i think thats a huge advantage.

I also feel like it's a lot easier to ignore and avoid the annoying people in game on the PC.
        How so? On consoles you have the option to mute everyone in the game or just a specific person.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncoholic3233 View Post
          I got a 360, PS3 and PC.

Don't use the PC for gaming much anymore.

I use the 360 for COD games and Madden because my friends have the console.

I use the PS3 for pretty much everything else.

I think the PS3 is just a nicer system. More technology around it, more features, etc.... It also is a lot more sturdy and won't scratch your games like the 360 will.

I like the 360 a hell of a lot more though.

But, I'd have to go with PS3 though.
          I agree completely. Blu Ray disc are next to impossible to scratch, they're more durable than Dual layer DVDs that the 360 uses. And it has been proven that the 360 scratches games more than any other disc based console out there. It's why any game I plan on playing a lot, I install to my HDD before hand.

That said, for some reason I'm more sentimental towards the 360 over the PS3 (maybe because I owned it first), but right now the PS3 is the better system.

Comment

I don't play story-based, first person adventures. I don't spend hours playing.

I prefer brief, family sessions where we can play for 30 minutes at a time and have a little fun, or I can play with some uninitiated guests and have a fun game.

I think so many times we fail to remember there are many types of gamers, and there's not a "best" system until you figure out the "type" you are.

It seems that the hardcore, FPS, online gaming crowd has tipped towards the 360.

The family, women, party crowd has tipped towards Nintendo Wii.

I think PS3 wins for "best all around" and for people that think of the game console as a set top box for streaming video and playing blu-rays.

Comment

Working...
            X