Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Superman: Man of Steel.

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    I'm a more of a Batman fan, but I tend to enjoy Superman movies. Superman Returns was..decent, not nearly as good as the originals.

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by Amari24 View Post
      I'm a more of a Batman fan, but I tend to enjoy Superman movies. Superman Returns was..decent, not nearly as good as the originals.
      Superman 1&2 still hold up well today. 3 was decent, probably more likeble than returns imo. Quest for peace was awful though. Hopefully snyder won't make a quest for peace type film lol.

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by Tony View Post
        Superman 1&2 still hold up well today. 3 was decent, probably more likeble than returns imo. Quest for peace was awful though. Hopefully snyder won't make a quest for peace type film lol.
        I agree Tony :thumb:


        Its nothing likr the Christopher Reeves movies,they seem more realistic than the others.I admit the first two movies made me wish i was superman

        Comment


        • #19
          Rumors have John Williams returning to do the soundtrack.
          Ask me about My Jesus and how to have a relationship with Him.

          Red Sox Mafia RLF4 Life! Boston 617 Strong!
          sigpic

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by BroncoSexyDaddy View Post
            Superman movies are my favorites.Its just not the same not having Christopher Reeves play superman,he was my favorite actor.I am looking forward to the next movie whenever that is.
            I CAN'T STAND CHRISTOPHER REEVES! I did like his roles in "Somewhere In Time" & the remake of "Rear Window". I liked Superman 1, 2, & 4, even though I own them all. Just to clarify, I have those movies, despite him
            "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by HUMCALC View Post
              I CAN'T STAND CHRISTOPHER REEVES! I did like his roles in "Somewhere In Time" & the remake of "Rear Window". I liked Superman 1, 2, & 4, even though I own them all. Just to clarify, I have those movies, despite him
              How can you hate on Chris Reeves?
              Ask me about My Jesus and how to have a relationship with Him.

              Red Sox Mafia RLF4 Life! Boston 617 Strong!
              sigpic

              Comment


              • #22
                superman returns was awful im sick of seeing lex using kryptonite to "beat" him i want superman to fight a damn SUPERvillian superman versus lex is boring

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by Southstander View Post
                  Me too. I always wish I was Superman. Now more the ever.
                  I wish i had his X-Ray vision

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    I'm only seeing this for Henry Cavill.
                    sigpic

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X