PSN Network down again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PSN Network down again

Just a heads up. The PSN server is down for an unspecified amount of time. Sony is aware of the problem and is working to resolve the issue.

There is currently no time frame for completion, but you can check here http://community.us.playstation.com/...art=0&tstart=0
    for updates.

You can still play games offline, but can't access the PSN store, play online, or access your account at the moment.
    Is it solipsistic in here, or is it just me?

God this is what you get when you dont have to pay online.. Im deffinately going back to xbox.. Id rather pay the 60dollars a year to get better service then this piece of crap psn

Comment

yup thinkin bout switchin to xbox too been way to much downtime of late mines been down more than up

Comment

Maybe Anonymous is making there move.

Anyways here is a video from Next Gen Tactics, talking about it.
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XLTDThbv1HU
        sigpic
        Adopted Broncos:
        EmmanuelSanders

Comment

This was posted today. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bb_GLKj0dos
          Assuming it's accurate this is why no one can use their video game system.

I think it's interesting that someone can do something totally illegal (For instance hacking into a network and disrupting services) and the Authorities don't lift a finger. It's not as if these people are trying to hide who they are. For crap sakes they are posting their garbage all over the internet for anyone to see.

I have no respect for hackers. I don't care if they think they are doing the world a favor, or fighting "the man". I cannot enjoy my pass time, because of their selfish, bullying behavior.
          Is it solipsistic in here, or is it just me?

Comment

This means I can't watch my Sox!
            Ask me about My Jesus and how to have a relationship with Him.

Red Sox Mafia RLF4 Life! Boston 617 Strong!
            sigpic

Comment

If its those hackers I hope they losing something dear to them each day the PSN is down. Yea i'm that mean lol. Don't come between me and online gaming!
              sigpic

2013,2014, and 2015 Adopt a Bronco: Champ Bailey, Marvin Austin and Matt Paradis

Comment

Yeah..it's still down. All I'm trying to do is play Killzone 3 online.. This is why I usually prefer Live over PSN.

Comment

lol, now everytime it goes down sony can blame hackers.... lol

Comment

LOL ... I've had my Ps3 for about 5 years now and I think I can count on one hand how many times the Network has been down.

People are going a little overboard in my opinion and I think it's basically becasue of the new releases such as MK9 and Socom4 that came out and now the network is down. if it's down for a few days so what, maybe it will give you a chance to do something more productive!

:thumb:
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jermz79 View Post
                      LOL ... I've had my Ps3 for about 5 years now and I think I can count on one hand how many times the Network has been down.

People are going a little overboard in my opinion and I think it's basically becasue of the new releases such as MK9 and Socom4 that came out and now the network is down. if it's down for a few days so what, maybe it will give you a chance to do something more productive!

:thumb:
                      MK9 isn't a PS3 exclusive though... while Socom 4 is. I don't think that's the problem.

Comment

I'm just saying in general, people that just picked up their new games and now they can't go online for a day or 2. I think if this happened when there was no new games out there to play it wouldn't be nearly the spectacle it currently is.

I just picked up Socom 4, and yeah it sucks not being able to get in and rank up, but maybe it's just me not really giving a hoot ... heck it just means that I can actually go and play the Single Player modes on some of my games now ... think of it as a "catch up period"
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jermz79 View Post
                          I'm just saying in general, people that just picked up their new games and now they can't go online for a day or 2. I think if this happened when there was no new games out there to play it wouldn't be nearly the spectacle it currently is.

I just picked up Socom 4, and yeah it sucks not being able to get in and rank up, but maybe it's just me not really giving a hoot ... heck it just means that I can actually go and play the Single Player modes on some of my games now ... think of it as a "catch up period"
                          Oh... I get it. Sorry, I completely misread the post. Yeah, I agree. I usually never play games online aside from KZ3. I wouldn't find myself playing MK9 online anyways. I'm simply not good enough yet. It's always good to spend time on SP.

Comment

Oh no! With PSN down for a few days, those of us with PS3 will be forced to actually go outside and socially interact with friends!!! OMG!!!

No, being serious it's a little irritating that I can't hop on and play a little PS3 online, but hopefully they fix the problem soon.

sigpic

FA Targets: DT Jason Jones, DT Pat Simms, S Reggie Smith, LB Dan Connor

:cool:

Comment

Still down.......
                              *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
                              *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
                              *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*

Comment

Working...
                              X