Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BroncoFanNC View Post
    PC World Link

Posted 3 hours ago. Haha, guess Sony still doesn't have their crap together. These people are good, they have destoryed an FBI website on Friday also.

They hacked Nintendo too, it's only a matter of time before they go after Microsoft (unless they just like Xbox).

I honestly don't think anyones info is safe from these guys.
    Microsoft as been jailbroken for a long time. They just didn't sue anybody over it.

They are good. In reality though, I could've hacked Sony if all they used was SQL. Seriously what kind of amateurs don't have even have basic levels of security? Especially when there are 77 million user's personal information in your database.
    Last edited by theMileHighGuy; 06-05-2011, 10:36 AM.

Comment

• Already got new CC's just in case, but at least I got 2 free games, and a bunch of plus stuff out of it so far. Thanks, Hackers!
      sigpic

Comment

• Sony had no firewall, they were asking to get hacked. I'm as unprofessional as you get, and even I know better to have a firewall protecting my PC.

Comment

• Should I be concerned having my PS Eye plugged in all the time? Can they gain access to that somehow?
          sigpic

Comment

Should I be concerned having my PS Eye plugged in all the time? Can they gain access to that somehow?
            What would they get out of that? lol.

and no.

Comment

• Originally posted by 12and4 View Post

and no.
              Well it would be funny if they started posting video/pics of people in their homes, doing whatever people do haha.
              sigpic

Comment

Should I be concerned having my PS Eye plugged in all the time? Can they gain access to that somehow?
                OMG you're going to give me nightmares about my kinect turning and looking at me >.<

Comment

• Originally posted by 12and4 View Post

and no.

idk. I would watch what you say about what hackers can and can't do. Interwebs is crazy. I've heard of people hacking webcams, I'm sure its not impossible.

Comment

• PSN still pretty much sucks right now. Well, it's mostly my fault, I can't remember my new password and when I go to the website to reset it it keeps saying "server down for maintanance". Oh well...
                    *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
                    *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
                    *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*

Comment

• Wouldnt it be funny if the Hackers let PSN get backup and refund all its users and all that jazz

And then they took it down again

That would just be too funny sucks for the users but tooo funny

Comment

• Originally posted by Bernie24 View Post
                        Wouldnt it be funny if the Hackers let PSN get backup and refund all its users and all that jazz

And then they took it down again

That would just be too funny sucks for the users but tooo funny
                        It would be funny, but I feel bad for the customers.

All of them except my fanboy friends.

Comment

• I'm not sure how much another PSN outage would bother me, my PS3 seems to be strictly single player only for me, while my 360 is more the online gaming machine.

Comment

• If there is another outage it wouldn't bother me... I was mostly playing offline before the outage. Plus I still have a 360 as well as 5 other gaming systems.

Comment

• I would probably enjoy another outage. Still not able to get my hands on an older PSN account for the Welcome Back package Oh well. Payday is this Friday.... I need to pick those games up as it is.

Comment

Working...
                              X