Lack of PSN means 360 for now

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lack of PSN means 360 for now

I don't play much Xbox 360, but with the loss of the PSN network I have been spending quite a bit more time using the 360.

I just picked up Battlefield 2 today. I hadn't played it before, and right now I'm just going through the campaign, but so far it's pretty fantastic. I am really enjoying it.

On a side note Microshaft is offering 60% off on Gold right now for 3 months.
    The deal is 3 months for $9.99. Thats as cheap as I've seen the service in quite some time, so if you are thinking about adding more time right now might be the best time to do it.

Depending on how much of my trust Sony can work to earn back I may just stick to 360 from now on.
    Is it solipsistic in here, or is it just me?

I've been doing that from the start. I use my 360 as my main system anyways. PS3 is mostly for exclusives. I've also been playing my Dreamcast a lot as well. I'm still a little pissed off so I'm not really playing my PS3 with the exception of Mortal Kombat. I'm about to finish up my ME1 playthrough this week.

Comment

Never though I see the day when Microsoft is the less umm crappy option. I always love my xbox360, but the ps3 is a better gaming console, too bad it has a crappy network.

Comment

Originally posted by demonicbroncos View Post
        Never though I see the day when Microsoft is the less umm crappy option. I always love my xbox360, but the ps3 is a better gaming console, too bad it has a crappy network.
        I'd say PS3 is an all around better entertainment console, but I don't really get how it's a better gaming console aside from personal preferences for exclusive games.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoserman117 View Post
          I'd say PS3 is an all around better entertainment console, but I don't really get how it's a better gaming console aside from personal preferences for exclusive games.
          I found the graphics to be awesome on the PS3, I notice the difference between Blueray and HD DVD. Though I love the xbox360 due to the premium of their online network and their exclusive games. When my house got rob and I had to chose between a xbox360 or a PS3, I chose the xbox360. I never regretted the choice.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoserman117 View Post
            The PS3 is definitely the better system as of right now. It has more 1st party exclusives than the 360, and it has multiplats as well. Whether you like those exclusives or not is up for debate, but it certainly destroys the 360 in that regard.

Currently, the 360 only has 3 exclusives confirmed for this year, and that's Gears 3, Forza 4, and some other game that I can't remember off the top of my head.

However, I find myself playing more multiplats than I do exclusives, and when it comes to multiplats, the 360 plays them far better and smoother, at a much higher framerate than the PS3.

So it depends on what you're looking for. I use my 360 as my main system, my PS3 is mostly for those good exclusives, but I do own a few multiplatforms on it.

That said, both the PS3 and 360 at their very worst, are better than the Wii..

Comment

Originally posted by Amari24 View Post
              That said, both the PS3 and 360 at their very worst, are better than the Wii..
              That's the truth.
              Lifetime Broncos/Cowboys fan.
              sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X