Scariest movie?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scariest movie?

Whats the scariest movie you ever saw? just wondering...

pimpette

Running on the lake? Don't rememebr that, Bruce Campbell starred in E.D. and goes to a Cabin with some friends when they release the evil in the woods.
    The Game Day Thread: Year 18 in progress!!!

Comment

Final Destination wasn't bad as far as the idea of trying to cheat death and how it comes after you.
      The Game Day Thread: Year 18 in progress!!!

Comment

ya japenese movies always tend to do better at scares. Like..the ring-that was originaly japaneese, and so is the grudge. I haven't really found a movie that scared me tho...seen texas chainsaw, signs,blair witch,the ring,fear dot com, gothika, Resident Evil, and all that. i wanna see the grudge and saw. me and some friends will probably go see them the night after halloween. cus halloween there's either party or bag snatching and the night before halloween-well, we all know what that's for....

pimpette

Comment

Texas chainsaw was pretty scary it wasnt terrifing but was retty scary
          [iMG]

Comment

Originally posted by PrimeTime2479
            The Evil Dead, an early 1980s' flick. Scarey as hell, especially where they show this demon running on top of the lake after some campers.
            LOL i thought taht movie was one of the funniest i ever seen
            The fool who fancies he is full of wisdom
            While he sits by his hearth at home.
            Quickly finds when questioned by others .
            That he knows nothing at all.

Comment

i have heard from a couple people that movie the grudge is a GOOD SCAREY flick cant wait to take the girl to it she gets all crazy over those....also troma movies are great blood sucking freaks was a great one definelty a highly recomend
              The fool who fancies he is full of wisdom
              While he sits by his hearth at home.
              Quickly finds when questioned by others .
              That he knows nothing at all.

Comment

Nightmare on Elm Street. It was actually my first real date and I remember going home and thinking twice about going to sleep.
                "It's okay to be a cliche....Everything under the sun has been done."

Comment

yeah I got freaked out by the ring. I haven't seen the grudge yet...didn't know it was a remake of a Japanese movie. I knew the RIng was and heard the japanese version was better.

The earth is but one country and mankind it's citizens
                  Baha'u'llah

"Everyone takes turns making mistakes in poker. The trick is to skip your turn."
                  Mike Caro

"The all-in play works every time but once"

You can observe a lot just by watching.
                  Yogi Berra

every year.

Comment

Leprachaun imagine waking up and seeing that thing next to ya

Comment

the scariest movie i've ever seen is night watch. that is so scary and cherry falls is scary too

Comment

The Exorcist. hands down. especially the extended version with the "spider walk" scene. that's freaky.

otherwise, i think Event Horizon is the only movie where i've ever "white-knuckled" the arm rests in the theater. great to watch with a girl late at night . . . especially if you've seen it a couple times.
                        "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." --Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by threeamigos
                          The Exorcist. hands down. especially the extended version with the "spider walk" scene. that's freaky.

otherwise, i think Event Horizon is the only movie where i've ever "white-knuckled" the arm rests in the theater. great to watch with a girl late at night . . . especially if you've seen it a couple times.
                          Agree. Easily The Exorcist. That scene with the crucifix is just plain disturbing.
                          sigpic

"Today's the tomorrow that you should've feared yesterday."

Comment

Definitely The Exorcist.

Of more recent movies, The Ring was pretty creepy.

"The Gagne T-shirt jersey comes with a complimentary can of gasoline and a set of matches."

Comment

Originally posted by Garret
                              Im begining to think theres more than one movie then, (maybe a sequel?) because I dont remeber Bruce Campbell in this one. Anyway Id like to see the one that your talking about, seems like the same type of plot and background.
                              Yeah, you gotta be thinking something else because

a) The Evil Dead is not scary. More of a mock horror film.

b) It is the role that Bruce Campbell is most famous for.

Comment

Working...
                              X