No announcement yet.

Scariest movie?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ohh, and the scariest movie is The Exorcist.

Comment

I agree with The Exorcist also. It has to be the scariest all time. If you have an ounce of belief in religion this movie will scare you. Most well made spiritual movies are scary.

Other honorable mentions are:

Nightmare on Elm Street - Saw this late at night when it came out. Nothing was quite like it and it spooked me.

Phantasm - Kind of corny now but when it first came out it was quite scary. The Tall Man is a good character.

Child's Play - Before Chucky became the corny cult charactor this one was good.

Those are the movies that had me squirming in my seat. But there are countless others that I enjoy watching but not really scary. Like Wrong Turn, Thirteen Ghosts, Ghosts of Mars etc..

"Gateway leading to the AFC West"

Comment

Scariest Movie? Well..When I Know What You Did Last Summer first came out and I saw it when I was like 10 that kind of scared me..LOL...Wrong Turn was more of a movie that just kind of freaked you out, more than scared you..The Ring was pretty scary...Like I said in another thread The Grudge was horrible...
        WE ARE WHO THEY THOUGHT WE WERE

Comment

saw or the grudge?

what movie do you guys recommend saw or the grudge?

Comment

saw looks stupid goto the grudge... i think "Salem's Lot" is the scariest movie.For those hwo never saw it its with vampires and such, good movie...

Comment

Misery is also pretty scary. Kathy Bates plays the role so well, it meks you want to reach into the TV and kill her yourself.

Comment

Dont waste your money on Saw. i wanted to see it, but the paper up here gave it a review and said it was the worst movie out right now. poorly acted, directed, and all that stuff. They didn't even give it a star..not even half a star..they gave it a circle. meaning it blows

pimpette

Comment

Hm, I don't know. There's really not on particular movie thats extremely scary, really.

But, for its time, I think it really goes to The Excorcist.

(Note: For its time)

"When Kepler found his long-cherished belief did not agree with the most precise observation, he accepted the uncomfortable fact. He preferred the hard truth to his dearest illusions; that is the heart of science."
                  - Carl Sagan

Comment

Originally posted by GriffinRB22
                    Texas chainsaw was pretty scary it wasnt terrifing but was retty scary
                    that was based on a true story wasnt it. how gross

Comment

Originally posted by The Dark Knight
                      Misery is also pretty scary. Kathy Bates plays the role so well, it meks you want to reach into the TV and kill her yourself.

That movie scared the hell out of me. Especially when she rammed a sledgehammer against his foot.
                      sigpic

Comment

Working...
                      X