Just bought fifa 11 for $4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just bought fifa 11 for $4

Saw on slickdeals that it was on sale for $24 for the ps3 (which is a great deal) so I decided to check it out. Then I recalled that I had argued with their customer support a few days ago and they gave me a $20 coupon... The game ended up costing $4.36!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the amazon trade in value is $25

Your search for great deals and coupon savings ends here. Find the best bargains and money-saving offers, discounts, promo codes, freebies and price comparisons from the trusted Slickdeals community.

Oh and the $20 code I used was pjmagpatfe in case for some reason it works for you guys too.. I highly doubt it though.

You got ripped off. I bought my copy for a bag of "magic beans". Best Buy employees are morons.
    sigpic
    Sig by Blondie79

Comment

Dammit I forgot the beans

Comment

Nice! What team do you play as?
        Kenny McKinley: Eleven Forever.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Vhailor View Post
          Nice! What team do you play as?
          Argentina usually... Just because, no reason. Always have (since like fifa 02 or w/e). My brother would always use brazil.

Comment

I play soccer games about every 4 years.
            Now go get your shine box

Comment

I don't even play that often, but if this were only $4 total without a coupon I'd get it, and have it ready for when I'm done with MLB The Show.
              :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic
              Adopted Bronco 2015 CJ Anderson

Comment

From 1-10 what would you give the game? I last hsd Fifa 09 for the PSP, it was fun.

Comment

Originally posted by Amari24 View Post
                  From 1-10 what would you give the game? I last hsd Fifa 09 for the PSP, it was fun.
                  I haven't got the game yet, it was shipped.

I loved the other fifa's I owned. Plus I think i had fifa 10 or 09 demo on ps3 which was pretty good.

Comment

Yeah I just get the World Cups when they come out. U-S-A! U-S-A! U-S-A!
                    sigpic
                    Sig by Blondie79

Comment

Originally posted by JaysusCutler View Post
                      Yeah I just get the World Cups when they come out. U-S-A! U-S-A! U-S-A!
                      yeah those are fun. We'll see how this one is.

nba jam is pretty sick though! although when I play with the nuggets (I haven't updated the rosters yet) the 2 players are billups and anthony!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X