MW3 Banned in UK

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My point was that this is a non-story.

Modern Warfare 3 will not be banned in the UK.

This isn't even politics. The "source" is a nobody and the newspaper is just trying to get a headline.

PS. The Duke > You
    sigpic
    - ★ -
    2012 Adopt a Bronco : Joe Mays

Comment

censorship is bad

in all of it's forms

videogames ar an art form, like it or not
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jcdavey View Post
        censorship is bad

in all of it's forms

videogames ar an art form, like it or not
        I disagree, censorship does need to be loosened, but it's not wrong in all forms.

I would like for the government to censor my 7yr brother from seeing a guy with a bullet whole in his head, or missing body part, and no I'm not talking about games.

This "ban" is not part of censorship, just a country or group for that matter, wanting a ban. People are passing up on what sSync is saying, while he actually lives in the UK.

Video games is a art, just like music, but it does need to be on a leash. Like I said above, I will apply that to video games. When my brothers are over my house, and I'm playing Gears, even though they want to watch I don't allow them too. But at the same time, censoring things like sex, foul language is pointless, especially nowadays.
        sigpic
        Adopted Broncos:
        EmmanuelSanders

Comment

Modern Warfare 3 should be banned to protect consumers from wasting their money.

Comment

Originally posted by Gordon Freeman View Post
            Modern Warfare 3 should be banned to protect consumers from wasting their money.
            Hahah, you get a CP just for saying that.

I mean really, as much as people deny it, Call of Duty is the FPS version of madden. Everything is the same each year, but with something small added.

People try to defend it, by saying different perks,gun, and maps. Why wouldn't it have new maps, there still mediocre, how ever Grid,Summit,Firing Range, Favela(kinda) are good maps.

The perks are the same, just some go with new names, and the guns are the same too, but thats just like the maps. How can you have a american war game without the M-16 and AK-47.
            sigpic
            Adopted Broncos:
            EmmanuelSanders

Comment

Duty Calls

Comment

Originally posted by sSync View Post
                My point was that this is a non-story.

Modern Warfare 3 will not be banned in the UK.

This isn't even politics. The "source" is a nobody and the newspaper is just trying to get a headline.

PS. The Duke > You
                Typical Daily Mail sensationalism. They're always scaremongering about something or other.

Comment

Working...
                X