No announcement yet.

NBA 2k11:My Player mode

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm averaging more assist and points than Rose, and somehow he's still ahead of my guy. I think I average a little more than two turnovers a game.

Comment

hmm well idk your games are probably messing with you. My PG averages about 4 topg but he has also averages 60 ppg, 12 apg, and 10 rpg. did you ever get an update on it?

Comment

Jeez what difficulty do you play on? I'd get a little bored going 60-12-10 every game

Comment

Originally posted by Hoserman117 View Post
          Jeez what difficulty do you play on? I'd get a little bored going 60-12-10 every game
          For real. That would be dumb as hell.

Turn it off Rookie, champ.
          2013 Adopt-a-Bronco: Demaryius Thomas

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Hoserman117 View Post
            I play on HoF, there really isn't any difference when you play on offense, it's just defensively you have to get a good contest on every single shot. Most of the games usually end up being really high scoring. But then again I play 12 minute quarters lol

Comment

Originally posted by beastlyskronk View Post
              I play on HoF, there really isn't any difference when you play on offense, it's just defensively you have to get a good contest on every single shot. Most of the games usually end up being really high scoring. But then again I play 12 minute quarters lol
              Yeah, the difficulty is not where the scoring is, it's the time on the clock.
              The the higher the difficulty, the strong the defense, and more defense you have to play. But the higher the time, the more points.

I play on 8mins, All-Star, with the gameplay set to simulation.
              sigpic
              Adopted Broncos:
              EmmanuelSanders

Comment

I'm a shooting guard for the Knicks, I only played about 10 or 12 games of it before I got bored. I still play my franchise with the Bobcats pretty often.
                sigpic
                Sig by Blondie79

Comment

Idk I think playing pick up games and being able to crew up makes the my player worth it. The actual regular season itself does get a bit boring but that's true for every sports game.

Comment

Idk I think playing pick up games and being able to crew up makes the my player worth it. The actual regular season itself does get a bit boring but that's true for every sports game.
                    Pretty much.

MLB the Show RTTS mode though, I can play a hell of a lot longer than most sports 'create your own superstar' mode.

NCCA is fun for a while. Superstar in Madden is fun for a while. NBA is fun for a while. MLB RTTS is fun for a lot longer imo.

But, yeah, they all get boring at some point.
                    2013 Adopt-a-Bronco: Demaryius Thomas

sigpic

Comment

Anyone want to crew up and try to play some games sometime?

Comment

Originally posted by Broncoholic3233 View Post
                        Pretty much.

MLB the Show RTTS mode though, I can play a hell of a lot longer than most sports 'create your own superstar' mode.

NCCA is fun for a while. Superstar in Madden is fun for a while. NBA is fun for a while. MLB RTTS is fun for a lot longer imo.

But, yeah, they all get boring at some point.
                        I think it's got a lot to do with the sports, not so much the games... Baseball is much more geared towards individual performances than other sports I think... I really like the RTTS mode on The Show much more than Superstar Mode, or My Player...
                        :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic
                        Adopted Bronco 2015 CJ Anderson

Comment

hmm well idk your games are probably messing with you. My PG averages about 4 topg but he has also averages 60 ppg, 12 apg, and 10 rpg. did you ever get an update on it?
                          Thats terrible. Don't you get bored. I like it to be a little realistic. Do you just be a ball hog though and not run anything. That is the only way anyone could average 60 points per game. At least on a normal difficulty

Comment

Originally posted by johnlimburg View Post
                            Thats terrible. Don't you get bored. I like it to be a little realistic. Do you just be a ball hog though and not run anything. That is the only way anyone could average 60 points per game. At least on a normal difficulty
                            I don't feel like I ballhog with him, I just push it in transition a lot and get easy buckets because no one is faster than him. But he's on the Heat so I don't like giving it to LeBron, I have no problem with Wade or Bosh, Wade averages 20 and Bosh averages 15.

And I do get bored with it, I actually think PG is the most boring position to play with SG being the next boring. PF to me is the most fun as scoring in the post is a lot more challenging in the highest difficulties as the help defense is a lot better. But like I said earlier other than the help defense I don't see much of a difference between the defense on HoF than I do on Pro, all they do is jump for every jump shot and never bite on fakes.

Comment

Just dusted this game off and made a SF/PF, pretty fun. Got drafted by Memphis (first round woohoo!) so hopefully I'll make rookie of the year and all that stuff. My first ever create a player was a PG and it was boring as hell, but this is a lot of fun. Rebounding, playing defense, and scoring in the post is challenging and fun.

Comment

Man, I am a freakin beast on the boards and defense but I can't make a shot to save my life. I usually get anywhere from 10-25 boards a game, 2-3 blocks, a few assists, but only get like 10 points and shoot 3-12 from the field. It's painful.

Comment

Working...
                                X