NBA 2k11:My Player mode

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hoserman117 View Post
    Man, I am a freakin beast on the boards and defense but I can't make a shot to save my life. I usually get anywhere from 10-25 boards a game, 2-3 blocks, a few assists, but only get like 10 points and shoot 3-12 from the field. It's painful.
    Early on with my PF I would pump fake a lot since a lot of big men like to block shots, they also are more prone to bite on the pump fake trying to get a block and I usually got a few easy buckets that way

Comment

Originally posted by beastlyskronk View Post
      Early on with my PF I would pump fake a lot since a lot of big men like to block shots, they also are more prone to bite on the pump fake trying to get a block and I usually got a few easy buckets that way
      I'll try that tomorrow, gotta go to bed soon. Have work in the morning. This is really addictive... for some reason playing PF/SF is really fun.

Comment

So I'm in the playoffs with my PF and somehow the ball turned invisible. This makes going for rebounds kind rediculously hard lol. And I'm only midway through the 2nd quarter too

Comment

So I'm in the playoffs with my PF and somehow the ball turned invisible. This makes going for rebounds kind rediculously hard lol. And I'm only midway through the 2nd quarter too
          Haha dude the exact same thing happened to me a couple days ago. I saved and quit the game and when I came back the ball had returned.

Comment

Haha dude the exact same thing happened to me a couple days ago. I saved and quit the game and when I came back the ball had returned.
            I played for a few minutes and eventually fouled someone and when he shot the FTs the ball came back. It was just a weird/funny glitch to me

Comment

Have you been able to play games online? Whenever I try it's nonstop constant lag, game will pause for a couple seconds literally every 2-3 seconds, it really sucks.

Comment

Have you been able to play games online? Whenever I try it's nonstop constant lag, game will pause for a couple seconds literally every 2-3 seconds, it really sucks.
                yeah it's the same way for just about every game mode with more than 2 people. It gets better the less people there are. The most I've ever been able to finish a game with was 4 people, no more than that.

Comment

yeah it's the same way for just about every game mode with more than 2 people. It gets better the less people there are. The most I've ever been able to finish a game with was 4 people, no more than that.
                  That's why I quit playing 2k 2k9 was legit for this. For team mode. My team was #2 on GB. Then in 2k10 it was so laggy it was impossible to play. So I didn't even buy 2k11
                  sigpic
                  2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

Comment

Even quick games that are just 1v1 it was awful. Super lame.

Comment

Even quick games that are just 1v1 it was awful. Super lame.
                      I don't usually have problems 1v1, unless the other person sucks and then he quits

Comment

Working...
                      X