X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• beastlyskronk
    replied
    Originally posted by Hoserman117 View Post
    Even quick games that are just 1v1 it was awful. Super lame.
    I don't usually have problems 1v1, unless the other person sucks and then he quits

Leave a comment:

• Hoserman117
    replied
    Originally posted by beastlyskronk View Post
    yeah it's the same way for just about every game mode with more than 2 people. It gets better the less people there are. The most I've ever been able to finish a game with was 4 people, no more than that.
    Even quick games that are just 1v1 it was awful. Super lame.

Leave a comment:

• JakeNbake
    replied
    yeah it's the same way for just about every game mode with more than 2 people. It gets better the less people there are. The most I've ever been able to finish a game with was 4 people, no more than that.
    That's why I quit playing 2k 2k9 was legit for this. For team mode. My team was #2 on GB. Then in 2k10 it was so laggy it was impossible to play. So I didn't even buy 2k11

Leave a comment:

• beastlyskronk
    replied
    Have you been able to play games online? Whenever I try it's nonstop constant lag, game will pause for a couple seconds literally every 2-3 seconds, it really sucks.

Leave a comment:

• Hoserman117
    replied
    Have you been able to play games online? Whenever I try it's nonstop constant lag, game will pause for a couple seconds literally every 2-3 seconds, it really sucks.

Leave a comment:

• beastlyskronk
    replied
    Haha dude the exact same thing happened to me a couple days ago. I saved and quit the game and when I came back the ball had returned.
    I played for a few minutes and eventually fouled someone and when he shot the FTs the ball came back. It was just a weird/funny glitch to me

Leave a comment:

• Hoserman117
    replied
    So I'm in the playoffs with my PF and somehow the ball turned invisible. This makes going for rebounds kind rediculously hard lol. And I'm only midway through the 2nd quarter too
    Haha dude the exact same thing happened to me a couple days ago. I saved and quit the game and when I came back the ball had returned.

Leave a comment:

• beastlyskronk
    replied
    So I'm in the playoffs with my PF and somehow the ball turned invisible. This makes going for rebounds kind rediculously hard lol. And I'm only midway through the 2nd quarter too

Leave a comment:

• Hoserman117
    replied
    Early on with my PF I would pump fake a lot since a lot of big men like to block shots, they also are more prone to bite on the pump fake trying to get a block and I usually got a few easy buckets that way
    I'll try that tomorrow, gotta go to bed soon. Have work in the morning. This is really addictive... for some reason playing PF/SF is really fun.

Leave a comment:

• beastlyskronk
    replied
    Man, I am a freakin beast on the boards and defense but I can't make a shot to save my life. I usually get anywhere from 10-25 boards a game, 2-3 blocks, a few assists, but only get like 10 points and shoot 3-12 from the field. It's painful.
    Early on with my PF I would pump fake a lot since a lot of big men like to block shots, they also are more prone to bite on the pump fake trying to get a block and I usually got a few easy buckets that way

Leave a comment:

• Hoserman117
    replied
    Man, I am a freakin beast on the boards and defense but I can't make a shot to save my life. I usually get anywhere from 10-25 boards a game, 2-3 blocks, a few assists, but only get like 10 points and shoot 3-12 from the field. It's painful.

Leave a comment:

• Hoserman117
    replied
    Just dusted this game off and made a SF/PF, pretty fun. Got drafted by Memphis (first round woohoo!) so hopefully I'll make rookie of the year and all that stuff. My first ever create a player was a PG and it was boring as hell, but this is a lot of fun. Rebounding, playing defense, and scoring in the post is challenging and fun.

Leave a comment:

• beastlyskronk
    replied
    Originally posted by johnlimburg View Post
    Thats terrible. Don't you get bored. I like it to be a little realistic. Do you just be a ball hog though and not run anything. That is the only way anyone could average 60 points per game. At least on a normal difficulty
    I don't feel like I ballhog with him, I just push it in transition a lot and get easy buckets because no one is faster than him. But he's on the Heat so I don't like giving it to LeBron, I have no problem with Wade or Bosh, Wade averages 20 and Bosh averages 15.

And I do get bored with it, I actually think PG is the most boring position to play with SG being the next boring. PF to me is the most fun as scoring in the post is a lot more challenging in the highest difficulties as the help defense is a lot better. But like I said earlier other than the help defense I don't see much of a difference between the defense on HoF than I do on Pro, all they do is jump for every jump shot and never bite on fakes.

Leave a comment:

• johnlimburg
    replied
    hmm well idk your games are probably messing with you. My PG averages about 4 topg but he has also averages 60 ppg, 12 apg, and 10 rpg. did you ever get an update on it?
    Thats terrible. Don't you get bored. I like it to be a little realistic. Do you just be a ball hog though and not run anything. That is the only way anyone could average 60 points per game. At least on a normal difficulty

Leave a comment:

• Frenchy180
    replied
    Originally posted by Broncoholic3233 View Post
    Pretty much.

MLB the Show RTTS mode though, I can play a hell of a lot longer than most sports 'create your own superstar' mode.

NCCA is fun for a while. Superstar in Madden is fun for a while. NBA is fun for a while. MLB RTTS is fun for a lot longer imo.

But, yeah, they all get boring at some point.
    I think it's got a lot to do with the sports, not so much the games... Baseball is much more geared towards individual performances than other sports I think... I really like the RTTS mode on The Show much more than Superstar Mode, or My Player...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X