No announcement yet.

PS3 broken?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hmm... well I deleted playstation Home and restarted the console and now it's working smoothly... now I feel like not going through the pain of returning everything and giving it another shot, but I don't feel like the risk is worth it.

Comment

If you have 30 days to return it, I'd get it another day or two to see how it acts.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoserman117 View Post
        For some reasons Demons Souls, KZ2, and Uncharted 2 save files can't be saved to a USB key... only God of War 3. Those other deals require PS+ subscriptions.
        Do you get the welcome back ?
        sigpic

Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake.

Comment

Just go to backup and back the progress up onto your usb drive. Do manual.

Comment

Originally posted by canadiansbronco View Post
            Do you get the welcome back ?
            No I don't since my PSN account was made after the outage

Comment

so it works again after deleting 'home'?

weird

i've had my ps3 slim since feb 2010 and had no problems with it
              sigpic

Comment

When I had PS Home downloaded mine didn't screw up like that. Weird. Although I quickly deleted PS Home afterwards because it was stupid...

Comment

Originally posted by Amari24 View Post
                  When I had PS Home downloaded mine didn't screw up like that. Weird. Although I quickly deleted PS Home afterwards because it was stupid...
                  yeah it is kinda dumb

i have it though still because my gf loves paris and made me buy the 'paris apartment' in it lol
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jcdavey View Post
                    so it works again after deleting 'home'?

weird

i've had my ps3 slim since feb 2010 and had no problems with it
                    Yeah, my roommate had downloaded home and was messing around with it and when I started playing after he shut it off it was screwing up. Then after I deleted it the PS was all back to normal.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoserman117 View Post
                      Yeah, my roommate had downloaded home and was messing around with it and when I started playing after he shut it off it was screwing up. Then after I deleted it the PS was all back to normal.
                      Wouldn't surprise me. Home is still in its Beta stage. I honestly don't know why Sony just hasn't given up on it...

By the time they actually update it, the PS4 will be out.

Comment

Originally posted by Amari24 View Post
                        Wouldn't surprise me. Home is still in its Beta stage. I honestly don't know why Sony just hasn't given up on it...

By the time they actually update it, the PS4 will be out.
                        Sony updates:

Security update
                        some bogus feature that will probably get taken away
                        New Restriction

Comment

Working...
                        X