Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game of Thrones

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • such a good episode!
    :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

    sigpic
    Adopted Bronco 2015 CJ Anderson

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Frenchy180 View Post
      such a good episode!
      Yeah it was a good episode.

      The only thing I don't like is that they aren't longer and you have to wait a week to watch them
      sigpic
      2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

      Comment


      • Originally posted by JakeNbake View Post
        Yeah it was a good episode.

        The only thing I don't like is that they aren't longer and you have to wait a week to watch them
        you think thats bad... Try waiting on the books...

        Comment


        • @anyone that read the book..
          Was season one all book one and the start of season two the start of book two?
          sigpic

          Comment


          • Originally posted by BeardedWonder View Post
            @anyone that read the book..
            Was season one all book one and the start of season two the start of book two?
            season 1 will be book one "a game of thrones"
            season 2 will be book two "a clash of kings"
            season 3 is going to be the first half of the third book "a storm of swords"

            Comment


            • Originally posted by BeardedWonder View Post
              @anyone that read the book..
              Was season one all book one and the start of season two the start of book two?

              Yes, but i swear they have incorporated a few small details from book 3 in the last episode.


              Also and this could just be me, consciously or subconsciously skipping over it in the book, but I do not remember Renly having extended gay scenes.
              So far:
              FA- Melvin Gordon. Brandon Scherff
              1. Kenneth Murray LB; 2. Shenault WR; 2B. Biadazz Center, 3. OT

              Comment


              • Originally posted by underrated29 View Post
                Yes, but i swear they have incorporated a few small details from book 3 in the last episode.


                Also and this could just be me, consciously or subconsciously skipping over it in the book, but I do not remember Renly having extended gay scenes.
                lol.. they are staying fairly true to the it was much more 'hinted' at in the book.. though sometimes subtleties are lost...

                really though for a 'tv' interpretation of a book they are doing a pretty bang up job.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Remedy View Post
                  lol.. they are staying fairly true to the it was much more 'hinted' at in the book.. though sometimes subtleties are lost...

                  really though for a 'tv' interpretation of a book they are doing a pretty bang up job.
                  I remember all the hints but the 5 min make out session from last episode caught me by surprise.

                  But I love how closely they follow the book and use lines from the book.


                  Season 1 was exactly like the book aside from a few here and theres. This season they have altered some stuff, a lot with Arya, but that is to be expected to keep the show interesting as well as getting it all to fit in an episode.
                  So far:
                  FA- Melvin Gordon. Brandon Scherff
                  1. Kenneth Murray LB; 2. Shenault WR; 2B. Biadazz Center, 3. OT

                  Comment




                  • "There is only one God, and his name is death"

                    I love these kinda promo videos from this show... for anyone who's interested

                    Comment


                    • I'm soooo confused right now
                      sigpic
                      Thank you Charger$

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by HavoK471 View Post
                        I'm soooo confused right now
                        Show is still kicking butt
                        The Browns are gone; I'm not a fan of the Impostors

                        The real Browns are in Baltimore, see?

                        Comment


                        • Great episode
                          I support Kaepernick 100%

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Charlie Brown View Post
                            Show is still kicking butt
                            They really do such a great job.

                            Comment


                            • Same black mist from lost. Wheres kate @?
                              sigpic

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Charlie Brown View Post
                                Show is still kicking butt
                                This show is great and is really making me want to read the books

                                You can't just have a shadow come out of a place like that and expect me to not want to know why ASAP
                                sigpic
                                Thank you Charger$

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X