Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by AZ Snake Fan View Post
    I was thinking House Tyrell but if Cersei toasts Tommen,
    Margaery would be the Queen of Westoros (unless she gets fried too lol).
    If Margaery is Queen, wouldn't she be in conflict with Dany's invasion ?
    Of course Varys could very well cut a deal and persuade Olenna to turn against the Lannisters.
    The undercurrent has been there for quite a while, evident in her her passionate disdain for Cersei.
    She'd bring House Redwyne and they have a fleet of ships.
    So yeah, I can see the Queen of Thorns getting on board !!!
    Comments in white: If Cersei blows up King's Landing and Loras, Margaery and Mace are killed in the Wildfire explosion of the Sept (remember everybody will be at the trial), then House Tyrell will declare war on the Lannisters. From an interview with Vanity Fair I read a few days ago:

“We normally get a phone call from Dan and David, the creators of the show,” Dormer explained of the actors who are let go from the show. Off our raised eyebrows at Dormer lumping herself into that group, the actress was quick to shoot her publicist, standing nearby, a look and stress, “My understanding is that there is homage paid that way. . . but that's as far as the ritual goes from my understanding."

Hmmm...Roast Margaery, anyone? Daamn!!!
    Last edited by L.M.; 06-18-2016, 03:19 PM.

Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

Comment

Ooooooh....nice and juicy as usual LM ! :thumb:

Something else I'd like to see before Season's end:
      The re-union of Arya and Gendry !
      Last edited by AZ Snake Fan; 06-18-2016, 04:03 PM. Reason: Ooops !

May God Bless all men and women of our Armed Forces, past and present
      The Only Thing Necessary For The Triumph Of Evil Is For Good Men To Do Nothing
      http://www.navyjack.info/history.html
      My Adopted Bronco is #95 Derek Wolfe

Comment

That's right. EVERYONE will be there !

I was convinced she was going to King's Landing first a few weeks ago so we could see that, but lately I've heard that she may be paying Walder Frey a little "courtesy call" first! And if she's in the Riverlands, maybe a reunion with the Hound and the BwoB?

Comment

You can bet on it now.

Hope you didn't bet on it.
          That week prior, my head was exploding.

Don't bet on it but I too have been afraid that just killing Ramsay would be too easy for GRRM.
          The whole world hates Ramsay, hope this is his last ep EVER !!!

Jamie/Cersie ?
          Losing Tommen could push Jamie over the edge.
          It would also line up with Maggy's prediction.
          Although twins, Cersie was born first so technically Jamie is her little brother.

Still wouldn't bet on anything anymore with GRRM at the helm !!!

We can only guess lol.

No sir... No betting here lol. I'm just waiting to see it all unfold, and then the last two books come out and be totally different haha...

Comment

Jon and arya before please. Or hot pie

Originally posted by LynchMobster View Post
            I was convinced she was going to King's Landing first a few weeks ago so we could see that, but lately I've heard that she may be paying Walder Frey a little "courtesy call" first! And if she's in the Riverlands, maybe a reunion with the Hound and the BwoB?
            I have no doubt arya will be the one to end Frey
            sigpic

Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake.

Comment

I was convinced she was going to King's Landing first a few weeks ago so we could see that
              She said, "I'm Arya Stark and I'm going home." So she may be on her way to Winterfell.

Originally posted by ELWAY421 View Post
              No sir... No betting here lol. I'm just waiting to see it all unfold, and then the last two books come out and be totally different haha...
              I certainly hope the next two seasons' eps are at least 2 hrs each !

Originally posted by canadiansbronco View Post
              Jon and arya before please. Or hot pie
              Maybe she passes through the Riverlands on her way to find Jon and Sansa up North.
              She has quite an agenda, hope we get to see some of it but time is running out.
              May have to wait until next year to see Gendry, he may be a player after the Cersei inferno.
              Actually, I'd be happy just to see her on a boat leaving Braavos !

Comment

She said, "I'm Arya Stark and I'm going home." So she may be on her way to Winterfell.
                The last she knew, Winterfell was still a burned-out "pile of rubble" as the Hound put it to Brienne. She still thinks Jon is with the NIght's Watch and Sansa is in King's Landing or MIA. If she had any update at all through rumors, it's that the Boltons are Wardens of the North.

I doubt we'll see any journey out of Essos with her. I'm betting her next scene is a surprise reveal somewhere in Westeros.

Comment

• Also i have my last 2 summer class exams on monday, and i wont watch the ep on sunday, because i have to study and well, iw ould be way to hyped up to sleep lol.

This SUUCKS haha
                  sigpic

Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake.

Comment

• Originally posted by canadiansbronco View Post
                    Also i have my last 2 summer class exams on monday, and i wont watch the ep on sunday, because i have to study and well, iw ould be way to hyped up to sleep lol.

This SUUCKS haha
                    Whaaaat. It's only an hour, CB! You can spare that!

Comment

• Originally posted by LynchMobster View Post
                      Whaaaat. It's only an hour, CB! You can spare that!
                      It's more the after ep that scares me. Knowing myslelf i would spend half the night on reddit and youtube rewatching scenes from the episode. My hype level would be threw the roof and i probably wouldn't sleep
                      sigpic

Comment

The last she knew, Winterfell was still a burned-out "pile of rubble" as the Hound put it to Brienne. She still thinks Jon is with the NIght's Watch and Sansa is in King's Landing or MIA. If she had any update at all through rumors, it's that the Boltons are Wardens of the North.

I doubt we'll see any journey out of Essos with her. I'm betting her next scene is a surprise reveal somewhere in Westeros.
                        When a girl says that she's going home I guess a girl means Westoros.
                        I bet cb watches anyway !!! How can one not ???

Comment

• Not gonna lie i might have shed a tear or 2

God i hope it turns out good for the starks, cant wait to watch the episode
                          Last edited by canadiansbronco; 06-19-2016, 08:35 AM.
                          sigpic

Comment

It's more the after ep that scares me. Knowing myslelf i would spend half the night on reddit and youtube rewatching scenes from the episode. My hype level would be threw the roof and i probably wouldn't sleep
                            Well, you know yourself best. I'm obsessed too, so I know what you mean. I would study like crazy all day, watch the show, give myself an hour of freakout time afterward to post, watch the little clips, and then shut off the I-net altogether and resume studies.

Comment

• Originally posted by LynchMobster View Post
                              Well, you know yourself best. I'm obsessed too, so I know what you mean. I would study like crazy all day, watch the show, give myself an hour of freakout time afterward to post, watch the little clips, and then shut off the I-net altogether and resume studies.
                              That's what i taught at first (been studying since 10 am) but i remembred it game 7 of the finals tonight and we only get HBO on 1 tv, the one my brothers use to watch bball on and i have been kicking em out since the season started so i told myself i would give em this one haha
                              sigpic

Comment

That's what i taught at first (been studying since 10 am) but i remembred it game 7 of the finals tonight and we only get HBO on 1 tv, the one my brothers use to watch bball on and i have been kicking em out since the season started so i told myself i would give em this one haha
                                Yeah there's gonna be a ton of people watching NBA tonight instead - and I'm not one of them!

At least GoT will rerun almost everyday next week...but HBO-1 reruns the episode 2.5 hours after it first aires on Sunday nights, so maybe you can catch the 2nd airing tonight? I think that's 11:30 PM ET?
                                Last edited by L.M.; 06-19-2016, 12:36 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X