Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

Comment

When Jon did pick up a shield, it was Mormont.
      At least one of the 62 must have made it there !

As for Littlefinger, this is what Olenna and Varys had to say about him in Season 3:

May God Bless all men and women of our Armed Forces, past and present
      The Only Thing Necessary For The Triumph Of Evil Is For Good Men To Do Nothing
      http://www.navyjack.info/history.html
      My Adopted Bronco is #95 Derek Wolfe

Comment

Originally posted by LynchMobster View Post

Awesome dragon fire !
        Same director does the finale !!!

Comment

• Originally posted by LynchMobster View Post
          According to the actor who plays Davos, he was kept out for safety. Wolves are better in much smaller confrontations, otherwise they can be ganged up on or picked off by archers.

^ Pretty much my favorite part more so than the BoB in the North which had lots of things that didn't make sense or sit well with me. In addition to what I already wrote, why didn't Wun Wun have a club, like an uprooted tree? He could have smashed open the shieldwall with that! Why did Ramsay shoot Wun Wun who was already on his knees and teetering instead of Jon who was wide open and still shieldless?
          That had everything to do with his twisted mind. He didn't want to kill Jon, he wanted to kil his friend and make jon watch before he killed him
          sigpic

Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake.

Comment

• Originally posted by AZ Snake Fan View Post

Awesome dragon fire !
            Same director does the finale !!!
            69 minute of the glorious director we are getting, i can't wait !
            sigpic

Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake.

Comment

Those dragons all appear to be about the same size.
              Seems they are all mighty healthy. Great camera/CGI work !

Guess Dany didn't have a problem with Tyrion freeing the dragons from the dungeon !!
              The other two showed up right on cue.

Watch out for Baelish.
              cb is right, what will he demand from Sansa ?
              Will he take Ramsay's place as the one we all love to hate ?

Comment

• Originally posted by AZ Snake Fan View Post

Those dragons all appear to be about the same size.
                Seems they are all mighty healthy. Great camera/CGI work !

Guess Dany didn't have a problem with Tyrion freeing the dragons from the dungeon !!
                The other two showed up right on cue.
                Could have been the angle, but the other two looked slightly smaller to me, and if they are it's because of their captivity and starving for a bit. Dany may not have even known that they were unchained by Tyrion as that's really a secondary to more pressing matter of the Slavers attack. But I doubt she's complaining about the results! lol

I think they busted through the smaller doorway that theyve outgrown when (and because) they heard Drogon screeching overhead.

Watch out for Baelish.
                cb is right, what will he demand from Sansa ?
                Will he take Ramsay's place as the one we all love to hate ?
                That's a very interesting scene in the trailer in front of the castle Godswood where she married Ramsay. He clearly wants to marry her but I have to wonder how she intends to play this. She does have some power here because she could very well send ravens to all of the lords of the Vale telling them the truth about Lysa's murder,, telling them that he forced her to give false testimony, and maybe even telling Robyn in person if he rode North with the army.

Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

Comment

• Originally posted by canadiansbronco View Post
                  That had everything to do with his twisted mind. He didn't want to kill Jon, he wanted to kil his friend and make jon watch before he killed him
                  That explanation works. Pretty much a repeat of Rickon.

Comment

• sigpic

Comment

• FTR apparently Ghost wasn't in the episode due to budget. It was either a giant or ghost.
                      What's the difference between ignorance and apathy?
                      I don't know and I don't care

Comment

• Originally posted by the0rangecrush View Post
                        FTR apparently Ghost wasn't in the episode due to budget. It was either a giant or ghost.
                        Where is that information, OC? Liam Cunningham said Ghost was not included for his safety.

The show's budget has been increasing systematically every season from $6M average per episode in Season 2 to $10M each in season 6. There are plenty of non-essential Ghost scenes where he could have been written out to "save money" but wasn't. They keep asking for money and HBO keeps granting increases due to the show's runaway success.

Comment

Where is that information, OC? Liam Cunningham said Ghost was not included for his safety.

The show's budget has been increasing systematically every season from $6M average per episode in Season 2 to $10M each in season 6. There are plenty of non-essential Ghost scenes where he could have been written out to "save money" but wasn't. They keep asking for money and HBO keeps granting increases due to the show's runaway success.
                          Yes, but can they afford Von Miller?
                          sigpic

Comment

http://mashable.com/2016/06/22/no-gh...k#GkIpOz3M25qI

"[Ghost] was in there in spades originally, but it's an incredibly time consuming and expensive character to bring to life," Miguel Sapochnik, the episode's director, told Business Insider. "Ultimately we had to choose between Wun-Wun and the direwolf, so the dog bit the dust."

More in the link

Comment

• This guys makes amazing video
                              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
                                Yes, but can they afford Von Miller?
                                They can, but fans are concerned they wouldn't be able to put the cast around him for the show. Even though that isn't the case

Comment

Working...
                                X