Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by the0rangecrush View Post
    http://mashable.com/2016/06/22/no-gh...k#GkIpOz3M25qI

"[Ghost] was in there in spades originally, but it's an incredibly time consuming and expensive character to bring to life," Miguel Sapochnik, the episode's director, told Business Insider. "Ultimately we had to choose between Wun-Wun and the direwolf, so the dog bit the dust."

More in the link
    Thanks, looks like she sourced from Business Insider:

http://uk.businessinsider.com/game-o...16-6?r=US&IR=T

$11-25 mil for this episode.

That's double or triple the Battle of Blackwater!

I think they could have split off some of the time with Wun Wun (especially where he's just being ineffective) to give Ghost at least one single attack scene just so we know he was there.

Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016
    2021 Adopted RAM: Von Miller

Comment

• Originally posted by the0rangecrush View Post
      http://mashable.com/2016/06/22/no-gh...k#GkIpOz3M25qI

"[Ghost] was in there in spades originally, but it's an incredibly time consuming and expensive character to bring to life," Miguel Sapochnik, the episode's director, told Business Insider. "Ultimately we had to choose between Wun-Wun and the direwolf, so the dog bit the dust."

More in the link
      Hopefully this isn't a spoiler, but Ghost the Direwolf isn't played by a live animal. He's a CGI character.
      Ghost isn't just a pure CGI creation.

Alberta wolf Quigly returns for Season 6 of Game of Thrones

Much of what is done is compositing and scaling work although wolves are already large animals:

Comment

• Originally posted by LynchMobster View Post
        Thanks, looks like she sourced from Business Insider:

http://uk.businessinsider.com/game-o...16-6?r=US&IR=T

$11-25 mil for this episode.

That's double or triple the Battle of Blackwater!

I think they could have split off some of the time with Wun Wun (especially where he's just being ineffective) to give Ghost at least one single attack scene just so we know he was there.
        Ya it was big shoot, on top of the battle of the Bastards, the CGI work for the dragons and ships 2as a lot of work. I'm no expert on filming or the cost, but I liked the end result
        What's the difference between ignorance and apathy?
        I don't know and I don't care

Comment

• Of course a big club or uprooted tree would have easily undone their fricken shield wall/compression idea!

Comment

• After the Thrones 09: Rickon’s Run (HBO)

Comment

May God Bless all men and women of our Armed Forces, past and present
              The Only Thing Necessary For The Triumph Of Evil Is For Good Men To Do Nothing
              http://www.navyjack.info/history.html
              My Adopted Bronco is #95 Derek Wolfe

Comment

• Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

Comment

May God Bless all men and women of our Armed Forces, past and present
                  The Only Thing Necessary For The Triumph Of Evil Is For Good Men To Do Nothing
                  http://www.navyjack.info/history.html
                  My Adopted Bronco is #95 Derek Wolfe

Comment

• Let's hope that the "Last Harpy" has a lot more material with which to update that video after Sunday, AZ!

Comment

• So the soundtrack to the finale is out. Pretty much confirms the final scene is Danny sailing to westeros right ?

NIce mix of the greyjoy and Targ them
                      sigpic

Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake.

Comment

• Originally posted by canadiansbronco View Post

So the soundtrack to the finale is out. Pretty much confirms the final scene is Danny sailing to westeros right ?

NIce mix of the greyjoy and Targ them

I havent listneded to it but I always assumed the final scene would be bran crossing the wall and the WW breaking the wall down/going through the wall.
                        So far:
                        FA- Melvin Gordon. Brandon Scherff
                        1. Kenneth Murray LB; 2. Shenault WR; 2B. Biadazz Center, 3. OT

Comment

• AND THAT picture has all of the starks and john and tyrion and tommen on it.

Do they all die?
                          So far:
                          FA- Melvin Gordon. Brandon Scherff
                          1. Kenneth Murray LB; 2. Shenault WR; 2B. Biadazz Center, 3. OT

Comment

• Originally posted by underrated29 View Post
                            I havent listneded to it but I always assumed the final scene would be bran crossing the wall and the WW breaking the wall down/going through the wall.
                            I hope it is either that or Jon learning is parentage. I like Danny but i am so much more invested in the north that is how i want the season to end.

Originally posted by underrated29 View Post
                            AND THAT picture has all of the starks and john and tyrion and tommen on it.

Do they all die?
                            nah that is just the hall of face trailer thing where they put the faces of everyone
                            sigpic

Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake.

Comment

• Originally posted by canadiansbronco View Post
                              I hope it is either that or Jon learning is parentage. I like Danny but i am so much more invested in the north that is how i want the season to end.
                              I suspect the final scene may be a big, green explosion!

Comment

• Originally posted by LynchMobster View Post
                                I suspect the final scene may be a big, green explosion!
                                That too. It's just considering the song is called winds of winter, and it's a mix of grejoy and danny's theme, it makes me think danny sailing will be the scene to end credit.

At 2:10 it ends and the classic credit songs starts. IMO it will be the final scene

The song IS EPIC, i just would prefere it ends in the north considering it's the winds of winter
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X