• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

Comment

• Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

Comment

• Originally posted by canadiansbronco View Post

So the soundtrack to the finale is out. Pretty much confirms the final scene is Danny sailing to westeros right ?

NIce mix of the greyjoy and Targ them
        I think I can hear seagulls in the background, beautiful sailing music.
        I sure hope they keep the Dothraki and the Unsullied on separate ships !

Originally posted by LynchMobster View Post
        Let's hope that the "Last Harpy" has a lot more material with which to update that video after Sunday, AZ!
        Great editing by the Last Harpy. Interesting handle, "Last Harpy".
        I like to think it represents the mythology of Essos rather than the Sons of Harpy revolution.
        Sons of Harpy are anti-Dany. The Last Harpy is def pro Targ !

We've been bouncing around the R+L=J thing for years, that vid sure does it justice.
        Yes LM, an update for the Last Harpy from this last ep would be awesome !

We know we'll spend some time with Jon and Sansa.
        Tyrion and Dany.
        Cersei's trial.

But we do see a glimpse of Bran in the preview.
        Bran could take us back to the TOJ but he may be preoccupied with dodging the Walkers and wights.
        Meera is still with Bran and Coldhands.

Could Bran make it to Winterfell ?
        Could Howland Reed come up out of the bogs and welcome Jon and Sansa back to Winterfell ?
        The Crannogmen are just north of the Riverlands, surely they've heard about the exploits of House Arryn.
        Could Meera and her father be reunited ?
        I know this is asking a bit much with all the other story lines in play.

It will have to be either Bran or Howland (or both) to provide the reveal.
        Unless Jon finds something in the family crypt, a secret wall cracked open from the battle ?
        ~~~
        And I still think Sansa is ........

May God Bless all men and women of our Armed Forces, past and present
        The Only Thing Necessary For The Triumph Of Evil Is For Good Men To Do Nothing
        http://www.navyjack.info/history.html
        My Adopted Bronco is #95 Derek Wolfe

Comment

• Originally posted by AZ Snake Fan View Post
          But we do see a glimpse of Bran in the preview.
          Bran could take us back to the TOJ but he may be preoccupied with dodging the Walkers and wights.
          Meera is still with Bran and Coldhands.

Could Bran make it to Winterfell ?
          Could Howland Reed come up out of the bogs and welcome Jon and Sansa back to Winterfell ?
          The Crannogmen are just north of the Riverlands, surely they've heard about the exploits of House Arryn.
          Could Meera and her father be reunited ?
          I know this is asking a bit much with all the other story lines in play.

It will have to be either Bran or Howland (or both) to provide the reveal.
          Unless Jon finds something in the family crypt, a secret wall cracked open from the battle ?
          We are getting Tower of Joy 2 this Sunday.

Bran will make it to The Wall, maybe just past it. Winterfell is a long ride from Castle Black so likely next season unless he gets three scenes in the finale with a fast-forward.

Bran looking up at the Wall here maybe?

Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

Comment

We are getting Tower of Joy 2 this Sunday.

Bran will make it to The Wall, maybe just past it. Winterfell is a long ride from Castle Black so likely next season unless he gets three scenes in the finale with a fast-forward.

Bran looking up at the Wall here maybe?
            If you say that we're getting TOJ 2, I believe you LM.
            Benjen may have some knowledge of his sister Lyanna's fate too.
            So Bran, Meera, Benjen and we'll know; Jon will find out next season.

I tried zooming in on your pic to see the reflection in Bran's and his horse's eyes.
            They are looking at something and it might be big. The Wall ?
            Walkers on their trail.

Comment

• Originally posted by AZ Snake Fan View Post
              If you say that we're getting TOJ 2, I believe you LM.
              Benjen may have some knowledge of his sister Lyanna's fate too.
              So Bran, Meera, Benjen and we'll know; Jon will find out next season.
              Or maybe Bran tells Uncle Benjen about some of his visions, how he saw them all as children, how he saw the Tower battle with Ned, and then perhaps Benjen wants to know about his sister's fate ( because maybe Ned refused to speak of it to anybody after he returned to the North) and prompts Bran to go back to the Tower and take a look!

Comment

Or maybe Bran tells Uncle Benjen about some of his visions, how he saw them all as children, how he saw the Tower battle with Ned, and then perhaps Benjen wants to know about his sister's fate ( because maybe Ned refused to speak of it to anybody after he returned to the North) and prompts Bran to go back to the Tower and take a look!
                Wonder if the writers read your posts ?

Comment

(That's really Arya sitting next to Walder)

Comment

• 8 hours

21 minutes

and 37 seconds

Comment

• 1 hr to go...... I don't see how they are going to fit so much into so little time. Something is gonna get shorted and people are gonna get mad..

Comment

• They did a great job getting a ton of material in the short time.... Great episode, but I was looking for the Hound or White Walkers. Overall no complaints, Cersie was her usually intelligent self, and now she will face her little brother who is more intelligent. Arya has a name, but the skills of the nameless lol. Now I have literally nothing to watch!!!

Comment

• Comment

• My reaction:

Overall very good and exactly like Spice 1 (It's all happening!)

One thing I must say, though.

Not Poor Margaery!
                            The Browns are gone; I'm not a fan of the Impostors

The real Browns are in Baltimore, see?

Comment

• Really enjoyed the last few episodes here this season. Interesting music I thought as well - the piano seemed out of place -- not to say it doesn't fit but just that it is different than usual. Maybe I'm wrong but I don't think I recall ever hearing piano in the series. (I'm a musician so maybe this isn't something that'd stick out for y'all)

Most moving scene for me was probably seeing Tyrion being named Hand of the Queen. What an excellent scene that was. Fun to watch.

Arya appears to be quite the efficient lil assassin. And the personality to go with it. Satisfying to see vengeance being served up not unlike that South Park episode(Season 05 Episode 01); Scott Tenorman must die.... where Cartman ends up feeding Scott his parents in the Chili Competition lol.

Pretty cool seeing the North rally around John Snow. I am a little confused though. Did we learn John Snow IS Ned Stark's son or that John Snow is NOT Ned Stark's son? [EDIT]Spoiler
                              Bran Stark latest vision in the Game of Thrones Season 6 finale "Winds of Winter" finally reveals what Song of Ice and Fire superfans have long suspected — Jon Snow is not Ned Stark’s bastard son at all. He’s his nephew. The son of his late sister, Lyanna Stark, and of Rhaegar Targaryen, Daenarys’ older brother.
                              So this means that Jon Snow and Mother of Dragons are related and so they can't really 'marry' to unite the world lol. Of course those kind of rules aren't followed in Game of Thrones but it sure wouldn't seem right. Then again maybe that's the way it was done (and I know in our own real history it has been done that way). I'm sure you 'superfan's' are like 10 moves ahead of me on this so what is up

After hearing LittleFinger express his ambitions to Sansa I'm thinking he's going to be a problem for John Snow. Seems as if LF didn't think the North would rally around Jon but around Sansa.

Why did Pycell need to die? I just don't get why it needed to have it's own whole scene. What was the purpose of spending that much time showing Pycell's death? Was it more about learning about the children? Don't quite get that

As much as I hate Cercei, I have to say I'm kind of seduced by her sheer presence. She exudes power. She's probably one of the most powerful women characters on TV today. And how back on the Iron Throne just in time for the Dragon Floatilla to remove her. Cercei is 'wow'. Damn she looked good in that black dress tonite. So formidable. She even got her nun to torture.

Khaleesi has really grown into her role of leader of men as well. I was surprised to see her cut loose her manstress.

Tommen ................ lol

One other question I have. I do understand Davos' emotion about Sharee (stannis daughter). But didn't he ask the red woman to help him with Jon Snow? Didn't he need her help just a few episodes ago? Now he's calling for justice?

Like a lot of you, I'm not big on the Sam n Gilly stuff. I did enjoy seeing him in awe of that library though tonite- it kind of made me think that George RR Martin or whatever his name is - probably wrote Sam into this story as a reflection of himself lol. Fat book worm - not much of a fighter - who'd be in awe of a library.

Good fun - I'll probably go back and watch the last few episodes of the season again in the next week or so. Great stuff
                              Last edited by dizzolve; 06-26-2016, 09:36 PM.
                              The beatings will continue until morale improves....

Comment

• Originally posted by dizzolve View Post
                                Really enjoyed the last few episodes here this season. Interesting music I thought as well - the piano seemed out of place -- not to say it doesn't fit but just that it is different than usual. Maybe I'm wrong but I don't think I recall ever hearing piano in the series. (I'm a musician so maybe this isn't something that'd stick out for y'all)

Most moving scene for me was probably seeing Tyrion being named Hand of the Queen. What an excellent scene that was. Fun to watch.

Arya appears to be quite the efficient lil assassin. And the personality to go with it. Satisfying to see vengeance being served up not unlike that South Park episode(Season 05 Episode 01); Scott Tenorman must die.... where Cartman ends up feeding Scott his parents in the Chili Competition lol.

Pretty cool seeing the North rally around John Snow. I am a little confused though. Did we learn John Snow IS Ned Stark's son or that John Snow is NOT Ned Stark's son? [EDIT]Spoiler

So this means that Jon Snow and Mother of Dragons are related and so they can't really 'marry' to unite the world lol. Of course those kind of rules aren't followed in Game of Thrones but it sure wouldn't seem right. Then again maybe that's the way it was done (and I know in our own real history it has been done that way). I'm sure you 'superfan's' are like 10 moves ahead of me on this so what is up

I think they could marry if it comes down to it. I think the targaryens have always married each other to keep the bloodline "pure" but since Jon is half stark/targaryen who knows.

After hearing LittleFinger express his ambitions to Sansa I'm thinking he's going to be a problem for John Snow. Seems as if LF didn't think the North would rally around Jon but around Sansa.

LF is a creepy little man and i know hes going to be a manipulative little rat trying to pit Jon against Sansa and Sansa is probably dumb enough to fall for it

Why did Pycell need to die? I just don't get why it needed to have it's own whole scene. What was the purpose of spending that much time showing Pycell's death? Was it more about learning about the children? Don't quite get that

I think it was to reveal the "little birds"

As much as I hate Cercei, I have to say I'm kind of seduced by her sheer presence. She exudes power. She's probably one of the most powerful women characters on TV today. And how back on the Iron Throne just in time for the Dragon Floatilla to remove her. Cercei is 'wow'. Damn she looked good in that black dress tonite. So formidable. She even got her nun to torture.

same here. cant say i like her at all but man color me impressed with what she did

Khaleesi has really grown into her role of leader of men as well. I was surprised to see her cut loose her manstress.

SAme here. She exudes leadership and confidence she lacked for a while.
                                Tommen ................ lol
                                That was soooo unexpected. If my wife was margery and she just died then id jump too

One other question I have. I do understand Davos' emotion about Sharee (stannis daughter). But didn't he ask the red woman to help him with Jon Snow? Didn't he need her help just a few episodes ago? Now he's calling for justice?

Guess its a what have you done for me lately. Red woman served her purpose and now she just killed Jon's most trusted advisor's favorite person.

Like a lot of you, I'm not big on the Sam n Gilly stuff. I did enjoy seeing him in awe of that library though tonite- it kind of made me think that George RR Martin or whatever his name is - probably wrote Sam into this story as a reflection of himself lol. Fat book worm - not much of a fighter - who'd be in awe of a library.

ITs really not that bad IMO better than the dorne stuff. That library was awesome.

Good fun - I'll probably go back and watch the last few episodes of the season again in the next week or so. Great stuff
                                GREAT episode IMO

Comment

Working...
                                X