No announcement yet.

Game of Thrones

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't think Cersei has the foresight of Tyrion, Baelish, or Varys, but she understands the most crucial thing about the game. She knows it's literally survival of the fittest, and she understands the stakes as well as anyone. She says as much in season one when talking to Ned. Alliances are a matter convenience, and loyalty is fleeting.

BTW: Her encounter with the nun was my favorite part of the finale. Arya's revenge was sweet, but Cersei's was epic.

Comment

• Originally posted by ELWAY421 View Post
      You're are looking at like she didn't want Robert dead. As if she cared about Ned. As if she really cared about how bad of a person Joffery was. She is in power now, and that's all that matters to her as I see it. As of this point, she is winning the game. No two ways about it.
      I don't know, Man. Here comes: the Unsullied crack infantry; Dothraki cavalry that outnumbers most of the combined cavalry of Westeros; a fleet to transport those; three flying flame-throwers; an alliance with Dorne and Highgarden. Not to mention the North now in the hands of enemies of the Lannisters and, by the way, the Freys are now dead.

It's like Wyatt Earp said in Tombstone, "I'm comin' and hell is coming with me."
      "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

• Originally posted by samparnell View Post
        I don't know, Man. Here comes: the Unsullied crack infantry; Dothraki cavalry that outnumbers most of the combined cavalry of Westeros; a fleet to transport those; three flying flame-throwers; an alliance with Dorne and Highgarden. Not to mention the North now in the hands of enemies of the Lannisters and, by the way, the Freys are now dead.

It's like Wyatt Earp said in Tombstone, "I'm comin' and hell is coming with me."
        Oh, I absolutely agree with that. I mean who could stand a chance against Dany, her army & dragons? Only the white walkers imo. But, what I'm saying at this point Cersei is winning the game. To say she's ignorant is far fetched imho. But in the end my guess would be Dany sits in the iron throne. I just hope Snow lives on.

Comment

• Originally posted by VenomousDB View Post
          Yes it was confirmed today. http://nerdist.com/game-of-thrones-c...ours-of-story/

I understand they were planning on 70-75 hours when they began the show, but cmon!! Plans can change. 20 more episodes would be perfect
          i just saw that. 20 more episodes (2 full seasons) do seem appropriate.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spice 1 View Post
            I don't think Cersei has the foresight of Tyrion, Baelish, or Varys, but she understands the most crucial thing about the game. She knows it's literally survival of the fittest, and she understands the stakes as well as anyone. She says as much in season one when talking to Ned. Alliances are a matter convenience, and loyalty is fleeting.

BTW: Her encounter with the nun was my favorite part of the finale. Arya's revenge was sweet, but Cersei's was epic.
            did the mountain rape the nun?

Comment

• Originally posted by JT24Champ View Post
              did the mountain rape the nun?
              I think we can assume he had his way with her.

Did y'all notice he never got his armor fixed from when the faith militant soldier smashed his chest with that mace? There's those 3 holes gouged in the front of his breastplate.
              The beatings will continue until morale improves....

Comment

• sigpic

Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake.

Comment

• http://www.makinggameofthrones.com/p...oy-infographic

confirmed R+L = J

with diagram of lineage of characters. pretty cool

Comment

• Originally posted by JT24Champ View Post
                    http://www.makinggameofthrones.com/p...oy-infographic

confirmed R+L = J

with diagram of lineage of characters. pretty cool

very nice.
                    also, lots going on in that graph haha
                    sigpic

Comment

• What Lyanna Really Said in the ‘Game of Thrones’ Season Finale
                      The beatings will continue until morale improves....

Comment

• LynchMobster? You haven't posted one stinking word about the final episode lol. Did you hate it that much haha.

Comment

• That was the wrong spell Harry....
                          Last edited by Freyaka; 07-05-2016, 05:55 PM.
                          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Freyaka View Post

That was the wrong spell Harry....
                            That is the best meme ever

Comment

• Originally posted by captainbronco View Post
                              That is the best meme ever
                              Yeah but im 99 percent sure Frey is NOT caught up yet. So he is banned from viewing stuff like this
                              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by VenomousDB View Post
                                Yeah but im 99 percent sure Frey is NOT caught up yet. So he is banned from viewing stuff like this
                                Yea...I mean I'm not, but I also don't care about spoilers. I already know most of what has happened this season.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X