No announcement yet.

Game of Thrones

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is probably the best tv character tribute damn !

The wolf howl and dragon screetch !
    sigpic

Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake.

Comment

• Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
      Yea...I mean I'm not, but I also don't care about spoilers. I already know most of what has happened this season.
      You're not ........ um

Sir Walder Frey [AKA] Lord of The Crossing, are you?

Sorry for your loss
      The beatings will continue until morale improves....

Comment

• Originally posted by ELWAY421 View Post
        LynchMobster? You haven't posted one stinking word about the final episode lol. Did you hate it that much haha.
        Sorry I've been pleasantly distracted buddy, and truthfully I haven't posted here, but there are places more dedicated to this show where I gave some initial reactions before I got preoccupied.

I loved the finale -far more than "Battle of the Bastards", and it was the best episode of the season ...possibly even the show to date!

And I have much to say about it...I'll try to squeeze in some more thoughts soon.
        Last edited by L.M.; 07-08-2016, 10:28 AM.

Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

Comment

• Originally posted by dizzolve View Post
          You're not ........ um

Sir Walder Frey [AKA] Lord of The Crossing, are you?

Sorry for your loss
          Haha, had this name far longer than he has!
          sigpic

Comment

May God Bless all men and women of our Armed Forces, past and present
            The Only Thing Necessary For The Triumph Of Evil Is For Good Men To Do Nothing
            http://www.navyjack.info/history.html
            My Adopted Bronco is #95 Derek Wolfe

Comment

• Kind of a bummer that we're a full year away from the next season, and that it's 7 episodes. I would've much preferred one, final 13 episode season rather than stretch it out, but at least that's two more years of thrones to look forward to.

At the same time, I'm also happy that they're not trying to stretch it out by adding more episodes. No need to dilute the product.
              Administrator

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by RunYouOver View Post
                Kind of a bummer that we're a full year away from the next season, and that it's 7 episodes. I would've much preferred one, final 13 episode season rather than stretch it out, but at least that's two more years of thrones to look forward to.

At the same time, I'm also happy that they're not trying to stretch it out by adding more episodes. No need to dilute the product.
                Last season was amazing, but I hope people aren't going to be flying around the map at warp speed due to the seven episodes. That was my one major gripe about last season. They had a lot of material to cram in there, but they were doing Mach 1 compared to the first 5 seasons.

Comment

• Watched the season in the past two weeks finally. Oh my what an amazing season.

That season finale is up there in top tv episodes in history in my opinion. Up there with the one from the final season of Breaking Bad
                  sigpic

Comment

Kind of a bummer that we're a full year away from the next season, and that it's 7 episodes. I would've much preferred one, final 13 episode season rather than stretch it out, but at least that's two more years of thrones to look forward to.

Even though,we're getting less episodes the next two season I believe the episodes are going to be longer though...I'm not sure though,but I won't be shocked,if they went that route...I makes sense,if you ask me
                    I support Kaepernick 100%

Comment

Try being a Sherlock or Doctor Who fan....

Thankfully I'm still not caught up to season 6 of thrones yet (3-4 episodes into season 5 now)
                      sigpic

Comment

• Just finished the episode The Door...Crap that was brutal....jeeze! Poor Hodor...
                        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
                          Just finished the episode The Door...Crap that was brutal....jeeze! Poor Hodor...
                          I didn't know which Hodor to feel more sorry for. The one having it done to him or the kid version who probably had no idea what was happening to him
                          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
                            I didn't know which Hodor to feel more sorry for. The one having it done to him or the kid version who probably had no idea what was happening to him
                            I had already been spoiled, I knew it was coming, I still bawled... That was unbelievably brutal...

That said, I can't wait to finally finish the rest of this season and be caught up, this season has been amazing.
                            sigpic

Comment

• Ugh...The only downside about rushing to watch six seasons of a show is when you catch up there is a huge wait to get new episodes...

Next season is going to be good! Crap is about to hit the fan with the Targaryen army on the way from the sea, the white walker army from the north...Man it's going to be fun!
                              sigpic

Comment

• HOLY SMOKES!!!

Thanks to a friend of mine who recently "cut the cord", I was afforded the ability to use his HBO NOW app.

First thing I did ... Freakin binge watch GoT!!! I am in complete awe over this show, I watched 60 hours and it felt like 2!

I'm not sure what the heck I'm going to do until 7 comes out now?

One question though, at the end of 6 ... what did Lyanna say to Ned? I can hear her say "His name is" ... and then mumble mumble mumble "Robert will kill him if he finds out"

so I presume Jon Snow, who everyone thought was the bastard son of Ned Stark is actually Lyanna's son with a Targaryen? but who?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X