X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by LynchMobster View Post
    James [email protected]

Posted on May 4, 2017 at 3:00pm EDT

HBO is doubling down — no, quadrupling down — on its epic quest to replace Game of Thrones.

http://ew.com/tv/2017/05/04/game-of-...uels-spinoffs/
    http://grrm.livejournal.com/536859.html

GRRM's take on the prequels. He's pitched two series, he's working with five writers, one of which has yet to be announced. Sounds like no Dunk & Egg or Robert's Rebellion since he doesn't want to do something we already know. Lots of good stuff in the link.

Also, I couldn't bear read the "plot leak" for the upcoming season. I would have been way pissed off if any of it was true. Granted, discussing fan theory is one thing, (and there is so much of it that it would be hard for GRRM to write something that hasn't been predicted). If the first half of that leak had been true, the whole season would be ruined for me. I did type it into google before I turned back
    Last edited by Freestyle; 05-15-2017, 02:24 PM.
    You've got to know when to sack em...

Comment

• Originally posted by Freestyle View Post
      http://grrm.livejournal.com/536859.html

GRRM's take on the prequels. He's pitched two series, he's working with five writers, one of which has yet to be announced. Sounds like no Dunk & Egg or Robert's Rebellion since he doesn't want to do something we already know. Lots of good stuff in the link.

Also, I couldn't bear read the "plot leak" for the upcoming season. I would have been way pissed off if any of it was true. Granted, discussing fan theory is one thing, (and there is so much of it that it would be hard for GRRM to write something that hasn't been predicted). If the first half of that leak had been true, the whole season would be ruined for me. I did type it into google before I turned back
      Now you got me typing it in google LOL. I looked at leaked set pictures so i have an idea of what happens but man if they don't release a proper trailer soon i will loose my ish
      sigpic

Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake.

Comment

• I wish that I hadn't read the plot leaks. I stumbled upon a site that listed a dozen and I just couldn't resist or exercise self-control when it was all in my face like that. And at least one of those has been confirmed by a set leak, so they're likely true, damn it!

Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

Comment

I wish that I hadn't read the plot leaks. I stumbled upon a site that listed a dozen and I just couldn't resist or exercise self-control when it was all in my face like that. And at least one of those has been confirmed by a set leak, so they're likely true, damn it!
          Damnit because you spoiled yourself or because they are disappointing ? Because the leaked pictures have me super hyped up !
          sigpic

Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake.

Comment

I wish that I hadn't read the plot leaks. I stumbled upon a site that listed a dozen and I just couldn't resist or exercise self-control when it was all in my face like that. And at least one of those has been confirmed by a set leak, so they're likely true, damn it!
            You are probably a bit down due to the death that I alluded to above, eh?
            The Browns are gone; I'm not a fan of the Impostors

The real Browns are in Baltimore, see?

Comment

• Originally posted by canadiansbronco View Post
              Damnit because you spoiled yourself or because they are disappointing ? Because the leaked pictures have me super hyped up !
              Leaked pix are zilch in comparison to script plot leaks of this caliber. Yeah pissed that I had no self-restraint and some of the content and decisions by the writers. It says nothing about how these stories will be told though and perhaps it will be done well...I hope.

Originally posted by Charlie Brown View Post
              You are probably a bit down due to the death that I alluded to above, eh?
              If we're thinking of the same character, no, it was inevitable anyway, but I think it should happen differently.

Comment

• 'Game of Thrones' Season 7: Exclusive New Photos

Comment

Thanks LM !!
                  Ayra looks really serious !!!
                  Littlefinger is the new Ramsay.

https://www.facebook.com/GameOfThron...4787786452734/

May God Bless all men and women of our Armed Forces, past and present
                  The Only Thing Necessary For The Triumph Of Evil Is For Good Men To Do Nothing
                  http://www.navyjack.info/history.html
                  My Adopted Bronco is #95 Derek Wolfe

Comment

• On mobile right now but the trailer dropped !!!!!
                    sigpic

Comment

Here it is cb,
                      just in, not not even 250K views yet !

May God Bless all men and women of our Armed Forces, past and present
                      The Only Thing Necessary For The Triumph Of Evil Is For Good Men To Do Nothing
                      http://www.navyjack.info/history.html
                      My Adopted Bronco is #95 Derek Wolfe

Comment

• I can't freaking wait.
                        sigpic

Comment

• WATCHERS on the WALL:

The Ultimate Comprehensive Breakdown of the Game of Thrones Season 7 Trailer!

WINTER IS COMING:

Screencap breakdown: The official trailer for Game of Thrones season 7
                          Last edited by L.M.; 05-24-2017, 08:23 PM.

Comment

• Ok so after about 5 re watch i am ready to discuss lol

- So Jon and LF in the crypt getting into it right next to Lyanna's tomb ? No way this doesn't have to with Jon's parentage. If it something else, then i have no idea

- The scene in Winterfell's great hall, i wonder who is talking to Jon looking half concerned. Love that the only 2 people at the big table with him are Davos and Sansa

- LF looking extra snake like and creepy in the cryp again, or perving on Sansa, not sure.

- Jon and Tormund north of the wall, wonder what they are doing. I read i theory they are trying to bring back proof of the others and wights to the southern lord to form a westerosi wide alliance. That could be him at the end when he says the Great war is here. He looks awesome in his half wildling half stark armor.

- Gate to the north of the wall opening pretty much confirms this

- ARYA ON THE ROAD !!! Not sure if she is North yet or at Moat calin or still in the Riverland. Can't wait for the full stark reunion

- I am hoping she hears of a wolf leading a giant wolf pack in the riverlands and she stays to investigate and we finaly see Nymeria !

- They are chased by somethings, wights, white walker or perhaps ice spiders ? Can't wait to see this sequence. Hope Edd makes it out alive

- Unsullied charging a courtyard with a big L and lions on the walls. My guess is they are attacking either Lannisport of Castly rock.

- Grey worm looks awesome and in great form, that winter gear looks dope !

- The shot of Danny looking up at Dragonstone with the big three headed targaryen dragon is gorgeous.

- The dragons are looking extra big going up the cilff with Tyrion looking over

- Jorah's nasty burned/greyscalled hand

- Naval battle between Euron's fleet ( pretty sure that is his ship ) and Danny or yara's fleet.

- Our yearly shot of yara making out with a girl

- Davos reminding i am guessing Danny here that the real war is here.

- Dothraki's dual wielding Hackas looking real savage

- And that last shot omg, can you say field of fires part 2 ? Also i like how they don't show you who is riding the dragons, could it be Tyrion ?

Great trailer and man 7 weeks is going to seem like a full year
                            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by canadiansbronco View Post
                              - So Jon and LF in the crypt getting into it right next to Lyanna's tomb ? No way this doesn't have to with Jon's parentage. If it something else, then i have no idea
                              I think Littlefinger will be trying to sow discord and mistrust and will cross a boundary here. Jon is probably down there to pay respects to Ned (and/or Robb if his body ever made it back up there) and Baelish will probably needle him about being a bastard with no legitimate claim ---perhaps trying to guilt him into ceding authority to Sansa?

- I am hoping she hears of a wolf leading a giant wolf pack in the riverlands and she stays to investigate and we finaly see Nymeria !
                              I'm stoked for that as well and feel it will happen this season!

- Unsullied charging a courtyard with a big L and lions on the walls. My guess is they are attacking either Lannisport or Casterly Rock.
                              Probably. Although with Cersei on the Throne, and the Lion sigil now behind it in her scene, Lion decor might be seen in the Crownlands now too. The Westerlands are across the continent from Dragonstone. I'm having a hard time understanding why they would attack that when King's Landing is closer, and taking that is the goal that will force the Westerlands to capitulate as well if it falls. There's no need to sail or march all the way over there.

- Our yearly shot of yara making out with a girl
                              That's Oberon Martell's widow, Ellaria Sand.

- Davos reminding i am guessing Danny here that the real war is here.
                              Probably, though it could be to Cersei too.

Comment

I think Littlefinger will be trying to sow discord and mistrust and will cross a boundary here. Jon is probably down there to pay respects to Ned (and/or Robb if his body ever made it back up there) and Baelish will probably needle him about being a bastard with no legitimate claim ---perhaps trying to guilt him into ceding authority to Sansa?

I'm stoked for that as well and feel it will happen this season!

Probably. Although with Cersei on the Throne, and the Lion sigil now behind it in her scene, Lion decor might be seen in the Crownlands now too. The Westerlands are across the continent from Dragonstone. I'm having a hard time understanding why they would attack that when King's Landing is closer, and taking that is the goal that will force the Westerlands to capitulate as well if it falls. There's no need to sail or march all the way over there.

That's Oberon Martell's widow, Ellaria Sand.

Probably, though it could be to Cersei too.
                                I don't think there will be any negociating involving cercei and Jon or Danny's camp...The iron bank might come collect thought !
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X