Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• whattawe got

10 more days?
    The beatings will continue until morale improves....

Comment

• What was it Ned Stark whispered before his death? Lol, I'm hoping that crazy theory is real.

Comment

• Originally posted by ELWAY421 View Post
        What was it Ned Stark whispered before his death? Lol, I'm hoping that crazy theory is real.
        What theory is that ?

Also WE HAVE PASSED OUR LAST GOT LESS SUNDAY PEOPLE !!!!

I REPEAT NO MORE GOT LESS SUNDAYS
        sigpic

Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake.

Comment

• Originally posted by canadiansbronco View Post
          What theory is that ?

It's a crazy fan theory that Ned lives.

Comment

What theory is that ?

No more for the next seven anyway followed by around fifty more. At least we have football, Thor, Star Wars, etc. to get us through GoTless hard times.

Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

Comment

What theory is that ?

That the "ned" we saw killed wasn't Ned at all, but was a faceless immortal dying in his place. It's a bit of a far fetched theory.
              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
                That the "ned" we saw killed wasn't Ned at all, but was a faceless immortal dying in his place. It's a bit of a far fetched theory.
                Most of the fan theories are far fetched, but a few of them have been on point. If Ned was somehow alive and well I wouldn't complain at all. Ned was my favorite character. I don't think it'll happen, though.

Comment

• Originally posted by LynchMobster View Post
                  No more for the next seven anyway followed by around fifty more. At least we have football, Thor, Star Wars, etc. to get us through GoTless hard times.
                  Considering they might air S8bin 2019 it might be way more then that....

Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
                  Ok yeh that one is pretty out there lol
                  sigpic

Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake.

Comment

• I'm not excited. Nope!

Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

Comment

• It's time!
                      The Browns are gone; I'm not a fan of the Impostors

The real Browns are in Baltimore, see?

Comment

• WOW

Arya's no longer a little gal

Comment

• Was that Jorah that poked his hand through the door that scared Sam who was collecting bowls

Comment

• Originally posted by dizzolve View Post
                            Was that Jorah that poked his hand through the door that scared Sam who was collecting bowls
                            Yep, it was.
                            The Browns are gone; I'm not a fan of the Impostors

The real Browns are in Baltimore, see?

Comment

• Pretty good premiere...Set everything up nicely.

Not sure about Jon's decision tho, sure those 15 year old lords swore oaths...but what about rogue bannerman that hated rob/ the starks and want to get their house back on top. Apart from that he ruled like he was borned for it. Nice moment with Sansa.

Other northern lord seemed pleased tho.

I felt they forced the whole Jon vs Sansa thing. No way Sansa after all the crap she has gone thru will fight the last familly she has. They want us to believe that tho.

Sam finding the dragonglass setting up that Jon/danny meetting.

Jorah in the citadel waiting for his queen. Curious how he got there.

The hound finding that S2 (?) familly was nice. The seeing the wall in the flames...and A MOUNTAIN ?!? GET HYPED lol

Arya wiping out the Freys was just perfect

Arya confirming she is heading south for her list kinda sucks tho. JUST GO NORTH GIRL !!! But her continuing down south might get here to meet with Nymeria again...

PLEASE D&D BRING US ANOTHER WOLF

Jaimie starting to get a done with Cercei's crap, loved that je told her they have no ally's.

Euron...funny but overall meh for the 3 min he was on.

Overall i liked it alot
                              sigpic

Comment

• Sad sad story is his.

I wonder what becomes of him.

The only happy ending I can possibly see is if he runs into some kind of magic that can cure him

Comment

Working...
                                X